over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another boring DNP LOG

deadandgone

Banned
Chose DNP for a few reasons. Main one is the fact you cant drink alcohol on it. I need a good forced 30day sobriety to get back on track. Ive been doing research on DNP off and on for a few years so im pretty sure i understand everything i need to. Training is good, diet is good. Just the extra 1800 calories from 12+ beers a day over a year or two and well, fat bastard.

Gonna run 150mg for 4 days and move up from there. Will not be going over 300mg per day. Planning on a light 21 day run.

Today 217lbs around 28% bodyfat (pic attached).
took 150mg at 10am. Feel a bit warmer than normal.

IPGEAR KICKS ASS!

Attachments

• l_4c1479e3b35d6077afa0587140f524a3.jpg
    l_4c1479e3b35d6077afa0587140f524a3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 6,189
Ill be watching this thread. I'm gonna give it a go soon. If you don't mind whats your cycle history / height . thanks

oh yeah i know what you mean about the sauce . When I drink Im usually good for an 18pack , even only on weekends only its just horrible.

Ill be watching this thread. I'm gonna give it a go soon. If you don't mind whats your cycle history / height . thanks

oh yeah i know what you mean about the sauce . When I drink Im usually good for an 18pack , even only on weekends only its just horrible.

me too. I want to know the same things. I don't drink, though. You know that alcohol lowers your testosterone, right?

Not to be a negative nancy but there's no reason you can't lose a lot of bodyfat extremely quickly through diet and training alone. You shouldn't be looking for shortcuts at this point. I mean, you haven't even started yet.

Not to be a negative nancy but there's no reason you can't lose a lot of bodyfat extremely quickly through diet and training alone. You shouldn't be looking for shortcuts at this point. I mean, you haven't even started yet.

O i have no doubt that i could drop all of this weight without DNP. Ill stop drinking for a week and drop 7lbs just from that alone. Problem is i always go back. I need 30 days to break the habit and while on DNP i wont drink and after that im not going back to it.

Im 5'10. I did a cycle of dbol and deca back around 2002. Went from 155lbs to 186 and ended up keeping 178lbs on me. Stopped training MMA about a year ago and my weight really got away from me. I still lift and jog in the morning but when you down 12-24 beers depending on the day man you just can keep that weight off ya.

If you can find me a pill that i can take where if i drink i could end up killing myself then id take it. Just need 30 days man...

O i have no doubt that i could drop all of this weight without DNP. Ill stop drinking for a week and drop 7lbs just from that alone. Problem is i always go back. I need 30 days to break the habit and while on DNP i wont drink and after that im not going back to it.

Im 5'10. I did a cycle of dbol and deca back around 2002. Went from 155lbs to 186 and ended up keeping 178lbs on me. Stopped training MMA about a year ago and my weight really got away from me. I still lift and jog in the morning but when you down 12-24 beers depending on the day man you just can keep that weight off ya.

If you can find me a pill that i can take where if i drink i could end up killing myself then id take it. Just need 30 days man...

have u thought about t-3 and clen? a little milder dude and u wont have to worry about ER visits from overheating...........

have u thought about t-3 and clen? a little milder dude and u wont have to worry about ER visits from overheating...........

No worries about overheating. Im checking my temp every few hours and if it goes over 99.1 ill stop the dosage. Im actually not worried about that in the least. I will only be going up to 300mg a day.

go to AA, eat healthy, exercise and you will lose the weight faster than you could believe poossible. Compounds are meant to enhance already sound nutrition and training programs not replace them.

Its just my 2 cents.

For someone who seems relatively inexperienced with "supplements", he could get himself into a bit more trouble with T3 and Clen then a low dose of dnp.

I still lift and jog in the morning but when you down 12-24 beers depending on the day man you just can keep that weight off ya.

First of all, I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit to lose weight, but I am a little concerned about the route you have chosen. Have you had baseline blood work done prior to initiating DNP? If you have any issues stemming from your current persistent drinking, then the DNP could prove quite toxic and possibly fatal. If you are really interested in discontinuing your alcohol use, I would recommend that you talk to your doctor about Antabuse or other options (after a thorough physical exam and screening). Antabuse has been highly successful for most and does not have the potential toxicity of DNP. Please don't take my post the wrong way, I am just wanting you to be safe from purely a health perspective. Best of luck and please keep us posted!

go to AA, eat healthy, exercise and you will lose the weight faster than you could believe poossible. Compounds are meant to enhance already sound nutrition and training programs not replace them.

Its just my 2 cents.

My nutrition is great and my training isnt bad either. Im an athlete, not some fat slob thats been eating burgers and fries while sitting on the couch. Ive been in MMA for 8 years and hell even at 28% bodyfat i can blast out a 5mile jog no problem. My problem is drinking 1800-3400 calories a day.

DNP is my AA...:D

thanks for the post though bro...

First of all, I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit to lose weight, but I am a little concerned about the route you have chosen. Have you had baseline blood work done prior to initiating DNP? If you have any issues stemming from your current persistent drinking, then the DNP could prove quite toxic and possibly fatal. If you are really interested in discontinuing your alcohol use, I would recommend that you talk to your doctor about Antabuse or other options (after a thorough physical exam and screening). Antabuse has been highly successful for most and does not have the potential toxicity of DNP. Please don't take my post the wrong way, I am just wanting you to be safe from purely a health perspective. Best of luck and please keep us posted!

great post man! All good valid points. As of now there is nothing out of wack. Ill be getting a full screen at the end as well. Im very interested to see if my thyroid values change at all. There is some debate on that and id like to find out for myself.

No worries about overheating. Im checking my temp every few hours and if it goes over 99.1 ill stop the dosage. Im actually not worried about that in the least. I will only be going up to 300mg a day.

If you plan on stopping the dosage if your temp goes over 99 then this will be a short experiment.

Well, 99.1 is still pretty much normal.. I was under the impression that with the excess heat DNP is generating when working effectively, a temp of 100 wouldn't be a big surprise..

These logs always turn out to be a bust. Not saying yours will, but just calling it like I've always seen it.
The problem is that most people running dnp for the 1st time expect way too much. Most of the logs I read start off like this...the user usually say they don't feel it, then they do feel it but their up x amt of pounds from the water retention, then say they will report back when the water rentention is gone, and then poof...you never hear from them again. Why? They probably didn't get the mind blowing results they were expecting.

Well, 99.1 is still pretty much normal.. I was under the impression that with the excess heat DNP is generating when working effectively, a temp of 100 wouldn't be a big surprise..

Concilitor has posted alot of good info about DNP. If you are interested in it i would look up some of his post about it here and on other boards..

These logs always turn out to be a bust. Not saying yours will, but just calling it like I've always seen it.
The problem is that most people running dnp for the 1st time expect way too much. Most of the logs I read start off like this...the user usually say they don't feel it, then they do feel it but their up x amt of pounds from the water retention, then say they will report back when the water rentention is gone, and then poof...you never hear from them again. Why? They probably didn't get the mind blowing results they were expecting.

honestly bro the only thing im looking forward too and the only thing i expect is 30 days under me without drinking. 2lbs a week is about all i care about...

but you are right, there are countless logs out there either never finished or no end results. People always expect too much...human nature I guess

Hey bro, they actually DO have a pill that will make you deathly ill if you drink alcohol while on it.

I forget what it's called, but an old friend used to have it.

He ended up still drinking while he was on it, the sickness wouldn't stop him from drinking.

I hate to say it, but this idea of using the DNP to stop drinking will fail.

You will not be able to quit drinking just because you take the DNP if you drink as much as you say you do.

You really need to go to AA, not take a very dangerous underground compound to try and stop drinking.

I'm not trying to be negative; I just know this will end up failing and you will decide to drink instead of take the DNP within days.

If all it took to stop drinking at your level of addiction is to simply take a supplement once a day, more people would be able to stop.

But you will be bored at night, and will resort to drinking again unless you have a support system, not a pill.

If you seriously want to quit drinking, forget about weight loss right now, get yourself some real help in AA and focus on your mental health.

Your physical appearance will come around once the mental aspect is getting fixed.

Most people who are at your level of addiction gain weight when they get a hold of their problem, not lose weight.

Nearly impossible bro.

Best of luck to you.

Hey bro, they actually DO have a pill that will make you deathly ill if you drink alcohol while on it.

I forget what it's called, but an old friend used to have it.

He ended up still drinking while he was on it, the sickness wouldn't stop him from drinking.

I hate to say it, but this idea of using the DNP to stop drinking will fail.

You will not be able to quit drinking just because you take the DNP if you drink as much as you say you do.

You really need to go to AA, not take a very dangerous underground compound to try and stop drinking.

I'm not trying to be negative; I just know this will end up failing and you will decide to drink instead of take the DNP within days.

If all it took to stop drinking at your level of addiction is to simply take a supplement once a day, more people would be able to stop.

But you will be bored at night, and will resort to drinking again unless you have a support system, not a pill.

If you seriously want to quit drinking, forget about weight loss right now, get yourself some real help in AA and focus on your mental health.

Your physical appearance will come around once the mental aspect is getting fixed.

Most people who are at your level of addiction gain weight when they get a hold of their problem, not lose weight.

Nearly impossible bro.

Best of luck to you.

Well said. Sounds like a bit more willpower / determination is in order here. If know you are 2000+ cals/day higher than you need to be because of drinking you need to stop period. Good luck and try to be safe dude.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear