over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bicep pic after a syntherol run

This pic was taken earlier this past spring. I was using synthetek syntherol in my biceps and my triceps. I did the protocal posted. I shot 1ml/head biceps for 10 days, then went 2ml's for another 10 days, then went 3 ml for about 3-4 days but felt like my biceps were softening alot so went back down to 2ml. I think they looked best at 2ml/head at about 2 wks into it, towards the end they started just getting too soft. I also did my triceps at 1ml/head in 2 heads, high and low, not outside horseshoe though!! My arms were roughly 17 3/4" when I started (I was already dieted down good) when I finished they were right at 19" but the shape of them had changed to the point they looked bigger I think. I stayed on a maintenance phase of a shot/head/wk in my biceps, couldn;t do maintenance phase with tri's though as wife just had baby and she was the one doing my tri injects for me, too afraid of doing tri's myself cause cannot see well to aspirate. All in all results fairly decent since I was dieting(pic says off season but it really wasnt now I think about it) the entire time and not eating much. If I was eating I think I would have maybe gotten another 1/2" on them. However I had run this in the past too, so my fascia might not have been as flexible as some. Anyhow, here is an after pic I took, I'm sorry but I dont have a before picture I wish I did.

BTW, my arms went back to looking really hard within about 10 days after discontinuing it

Attachments

• biceps off season.jpg
    biceps off season.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 2,556
What do they measure now/have you maintained the increase? Looks good bro.

great results

very good results you got there.....looks like a normal muscular arm without that whacked out valentino look.

good job, those shots in the arms get old real fast, way to keep it up

This pic was taken earlier this past spring. I was using synthetek syntherol in my biceps and my triceps. I did the protocal posted. I shot 1ml/head biceps for 10 days, then went 2ml's for another 10 days, then went 3 ml for about 3-4 days but felt like my biceps were softening alot so went back down to 2ml. I think they looked best at 2ml/head at about 2 wks into it, towards the end they started just getting too soft. I also did my triceps at 1ml/head in 2 heads, high and low, not outside horseshoe though!! My arms were roughly 17 3/4" when I started (I was already dieted down good) when I finished they were right at 19" but the shape of them had changed to the point they looked bigger I think. I stayed on a maintenance phase of a shot/head/wk in my biceps, couldn;t do maintenance phase with tri's though as wife just had baby and she was the one doing my tri injects for me, too afraid of doing tri's myself cause cannot see well to aspirate. All in all results fairly decent since I was dieting(pic says off season but it really wasnt now I think about it) the entire time and not eating much. If I was eating I think I would have maybe gotten another 1/2" on them. However I had run this in the past too, so my fascia might not have been as flexible as some. Anyhow, here is an after pic I took, I'm sorry but I dont have a before picture I wish I did.

BTW, my arms went back to looking really hard within about 10 days after discontinuing it

Looks like u got 2 footballs for biceps. Great Work Larry Sco...I mean abolish! I can't wait to run mine. Thanks for sharing!!!

Your arm in that pic looks great. Syntherol sure can make a difference in the right situations.

What do they measure now/have you maintained the increase? Looks good bro.

Nah, I started dieting really tight right after that syntherol run so they did lose some size. But the difference right now is they still have more peak and they are about the size they used to be when I was bulking, but now they are that size when I'm lean, so I'd say def at least 1/2-1" gain. I know when I start eating enough food again they'll be right back to 19" fast. I just wasn;t eating enough to grow really during my run with it. The triceps looked fuckin sick though!! I wish I had a side tri pic for you guys, if you stay out of the side head and just do 2 shots (I upper tri under armpit, other about 2" below it) your tris will look killer. I had very good tricep horseshoe to begin with, so it made them look alot better. I'm going to be honest though, I ran through a good bit of the shit doing both bi's and tri's. I wanna say like 3-4 bottles of it. Make sure you guys have enough for maintenance, you def need that 6 wk maintenance phase. 30 days is not long enough, you get the initial gain but you need to do it longer. I will possibly do another run in the next yr or two, but first going to try some sites with GH this fall.

sweet results bro!

good post..

Nah, I started dieting really tight right after that syntherol run so they did lose some size. But the difference right now is they still have more peak and they are about the size they used to be when I was bulking, but now they are that size when I'm lean, so I'd say def at least 1/2-1" gain. I know when I start eating enough food again they'll be right back to 19" fast. I just wasn;t eating enough to grow really during my run with it. The triceps looked fuckin sick though!! I wish I had a side tri pic for you guys, if you stay out of the side head and just do 2 shots (I upper tri under armpit, other about 2" below it) your tris will look killer. I had very good tricep horseshoe to begin with, so it made them look alot better. I'm going to be honest though, I ran through a good bit of the shit doing both bi's and tri's. I wanna say like 3-4 bottles of it. Make sure you guys have enough for maintenance, you def need that 6 wk maintenance phase. 30 days is not long enough, you get the initial gain but you need to do it longer. I will possibly do another run in the next yr or two, but first going to try some sites with GH this fall.

Bro!
I am planning to use that also.
Bicep and triceps as you did.
I am going to inject by myself both of them.
IS that easy?? Isn't it dangerous ??
One more thing.
Have you ever hit major nerve??
There are a lot of major nerver in tricep and biceps.
How were you done without any problem?

Bro!
I am planning to use that also.
Bicep and triceps as you did.
I am going to inject by myself both of them.
IS that easy?? Isn't it dangerous ??
One more thing.
Have you ever hit major nerve??
There are a lot of major nerver in tricep and biceps.
How were you done without any problem?

I did the same...Was scared to inject arms every time.
I've never hit nerve ,yet(knock on wood). I had to inject my triceps on my own by putting arm in the air. It scared the shit out of me every time. Went From 18 inches to 19.5. I even got minor stretch marks on the tricep(wtf)

To the original poster, awesome results, especially the tricep.

I did the same...Was scared to inject arms every time.
I've never hit nerve ,yet(knock on wood). I had to inject my triceps on my own by putting arm in the air. It scared the shit out of me every time. Went From 18 inches to 19.5. I even got minor stretch marks on the tricep(wtf)

To the original poster, awesome results, especially the tricep.

So are you done using SEo?
When did you use it? and are you losing the size which was gained from SEO?
There is one more thing i have to know from advanced SEO users.

If i hit the nerve in bicep or triceps, what is gonna happen??
I might have a mistake to hit the nerve because i haven't injected in my arm.
So.. i want to know what is gonna happen if i hit the nerve...

So are you done using SEo?
When did you use it? and are you losing the size which was gained from SEO?
There is one more thing i have to know from advanced SEO users.

If i hit the nerve in bicep or triceps, what is gonna happen??
I might have a mistake to hit the nerve because i haven't injected in my arm.
So.. i want to know what is gonna happen if i hit the nerve...

If yo hit the nerve say (biceps) and its severe enough you could have trouble contracting the bicep. It should gradually improve and get back to normal after a few weeks.

PIC LOOKS GOOD!

If yo hit the nerve say (biceps) and its severe enough you could have trouble contracting the bicep. It should gradually improve and get back to normal after a few weeks.

PIC LOOKS GOOD!

Um.. So it's very dangerous for beginner?
I know how to inject into my glute only.
Do you mean that people, who got a great result from SEO are advanced user? Do they know where to inject exactly?
How should i study for injecting into arm?
I am really scared if i hit the nerve..

Um.. So it's very dangerous for beginner?
I know how to inject into my glute only.
Do you mean that people, who got a great result from SEO are advanced user? Do they know where to inject exactly?
How should i study for injecting into arm?
I am really scared if i hit the nerve..

I'm saying injecting a small muscle group such as biceps multiple times, every day, u run the risk of hitting a nerve. Its a chance U take.

what size pins did u use 1 inch ?

I use 1" 25 gauge pins, dont be a pussy and use insulin pokes because you want that shit deep in your muscle when you inject it. All I did was study the chart for arms. I did it just like the protocal says, inject everyday- day 1 top inner and outter head of biceps, day 2 middle inner and outer head, day 3 lower inner and outer head. I think where alot of guys fuk up is they get scared to go to lower portion of bicep, they think its too low. But what you gotta understand is when the bicep contracts it shortens, so what you may think is too low really is not and when that muscle gets flexed what you think you shot right above the break in your elbow moves up about 2" follow me? As far as tris go, I did not do them myself because I just could not see well enough to aspirate and didn't fell comfortable with it so my wife did them for me. On tri's I did them like this, day 1 upper tri head, day 2 lower tri head, day 3 -OFF day 4- repeat

I use 1" 25 gauge pins, dont be a pussy and use insulin pokes because you want that shit deep in your muscle when you inject it. All I did was study the chart for arms. I did it just like the protocal says, inject everyday- day 1 top inner and outter head of biceps, day 2 middle inner and outer head, day 3 lower inner and outer head. I think where alot of guys fuk up is they get scared to go to lower portion of bicep, they think its too low. But what you gotta understand is when the bicep contracts it shortens, so what you may think is too low really is not and when that muscle gets flexed what you think you shot right above the break in your elbow moves up about 2" follow me? As far as tris go, I did not do them myself because I just could not see well enough to aspirate and didn't fell comfortable with it so my wife did them for me. On tri's I did them like this, day 1 upper tri head, day 2 lower tri head, day 3 -OFF day 4- repeat

yea i would have my girl do tri's ill probably do biceps and triceps in september

how long do the results last is it permanent.

no, def not permanent. They'll end up losing size after you stop using the syntherol. But seems to me its easier to make more gains afterwards, even off it. I guess because your fascia is still more flexible, I think its worth it if you only use the stuff to bring up a lagging bodypart. I wont do it much, just because I dont like all that oil and shit in my body. Maybe 1x/yr, I'd really like to do traps next

no, def not permanent. They'll end up losing size after you stop using the syntherol. But seems to me its easier to make more gains afterwards, even off it. I guess because your fascia is still more flexible, I think its worth it if you only use the stuff to bring up a lagging bodypart. I wont do it much, just because I dont like all that oil and shit in my body. Maybe 1x/yr, I'd really like to do traps next

what did it feel like training on it? did it hinder any movement or make contractions feel strange?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear