over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol is the shit!!!

rocco

Registered
I started doing bis 4 days ago just inner heads,and i have done 1.5 ccs each day and then i will go to 2.5 ccs at day 10 and then 3.5 ccs at day 20.The injections are easy as pie using 25g 1" pins,i massage right after inject for 5 minutes or so then do 3 sets of 20 on curls and i stretch the hell out of them all day.Its a great sore pumped feeling all day.I fucking love it,arms were 22" at 255 lbs cold now their 22.5" just 4 days in cold.I will post up pics at day 15 and day 30.Thanks big a and everyone else for all your input,the stuff is great.I am just going for an inch or so.

What's with all the hate?
If you have to big of a crush on him, just stay out his thread.
@ op, I hope you're taking pics.

I started doing bis 4 days ago just inner heads,and i have done 1.5 ccs each day and then i will go to 2.5 ccs at day 10 and then 3.5 ccs at day 20.The injections are easy as pie using 25g 1" pins,i massage right after inject for 5 minutes or so then do 3 sets of 20 on curls and i stretch the hell out of them all day.Its a great sore pumped feeling all day.I fucking love it,arms were 22" at 255 lbs cold now their 22.5" just 4 days in cold.I will post up pics at day 15 and day 30.Thanks big a and everyone else for all your input,the stuff is great.I am just going for an inch or so.

Wow, good deal; .5" in a matter of 4 days!!! I remember reading another thread where you said you were considering doing it. I'm not that adventurous, but look forward to your pictures. So, you haven't noticed any changes in 'shape', or any lumpy areas?

have you had any problems with it not settling correctly or anyhting? am interested more and more in this stuff every day.

I wish you the best of luck with your "results".

why the fuck are you even on this board? why dont you go milk a goat or eat a sesame seed or something.

progress pics would be cool. Keep us in the loop. Have you had any bruising at all?

no lumps it looks the same as before just bigger its keeping the same shape because i am injecting in a different spot every time.It is settling great real smooth,only 1 bruise on my left bi from going thru a vein,not bad 1 out of 8 shots.I have been contemplating it for months now and asked 100s of questions and finally said fuck it.I am going to do the protocal for the 30 days then do 2 shots a week for 8 weeks then 1 shot a week for eight weeks,just to make sure i keep a good amount of size,I will shot for 24s then when the swelling goes down i hopefully have 23s.ask any questions you need to,i did.

my training partner is doing calves,he is sore as hell but it is getting better he says,i personally love the sore pumped feeling.

sweet! keep us updatde man. i look forward to those pics!!!

Yeah, I was just about to suggest that you take some syntherol or something for them spagetti arms! 22"!?! That's it?

All kidding aside.
Good for you bro! I'm anxious to see what happends at day 20 or so once some of the initial swelling goes down. Keep us posted with pics..

Good to read more positive feedback on the stuff! Keep us updated bro!!! I really really wanna hear the final results and before and after pics would be awesome

to each his own, personally I don't see the value of using that substance

I understand its not for most people,but i quit doing roids 5 years ago so i want to do something to get alittle more growth as my arms have been sitting at 22" for 6 years now no budging.I am taking pics and will post them up next week.

Ive done all that,low reps,medium reps high reps,supersets,giant sets,forced reps,heavy negatives,strip sets,doing bis and tris one two or three times a week,doing them once every ten days,low volume,high volume,stretching them like crazy,x reps,super slow reps,21s,the 8 hour arm blitz,german volume training all with no success,the only way they get bigger is for me to go up in weight and i dont want to do that,i actually want to go down to 245 or so.

whenever I seem to slow in progress I find that improving form and tweaking an exercise to the point where it doesn't feel like the same movement does a great job of forcing the bodypart to start growing again, I just like to challenge myself intellectually first. Really get in there and learn how and why a muscle does what it does and then train it that way. I consider it giving up if I had to use syntherol to make gains.

Quit being a moron, this guys arms are already 22". It's not giving up, its doing whatever it takes to be the big dog on the block. Challenge yourself intellectually? Yeah, we are all meatheads that dont know how to use our brains, yep you nailed it right on the head. I see your signature, "dont perform surgery for money" you must be a Dr. then huh? I'm willing to bet some of us meatheads who "use syntherol because we have given up" could enlighten you on a lot they dont teach in med school. But its typical, you all think you know everything

that's funny. I heard Phil get the same response from all the skeptics at bb.com about LBA's. I guess I should keep this program to myself, eh? I'd give you or anyone the program it's in paper form tho and I'd have to make copies, kinda a hassle

look man, not trying to be a prick, but the guy has made the decision to use syntherol, and at his level I'm sure he's done his research and made his mind up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but sometimes people take offense to things others say about cheating,or using something because they've given up. We know how hard we work, that's touchy ground around here. Like I said, I'm not trying to be an intentional prick towards ya, but this guy started this thread about a tool he's utilizing wisely, and likes. And sharing his experience, period. He's not looking for a pep talk about how he could use something else to get better results. At 22" your arms aren't going to get much bigger no matter what you do. Your not challenging yourself intellectually to get them any bigger at that point, it usually takes more

Synthrol aka cheating
Watch out, I heard that's how Klaus Doring got started, what a joke

how is that cheating? the guy got 22" arms and wants another inch. 22" is amazing. upon enlarging his avatar picture its clearly evident they are much bigger than his head, and he has a big head. sorry for saying you have a big head rocco
your statement also implies 'i am jealous, i wish my arms were like this guys'. so instead of complimenting him, like a man, you insult, like a child. you can only be jealous if you are much smaller than him. if you were bigger you wouldn't be jealous. so now we know you are small. also, you most likely would be the type to see the guy with 23" arms, who got to 22" normally, and run around the gym saying 'his arms are fake they are filled with oil, like implants'. 22" is quite an accomplishment. so with one petty statement, you told us everything about yourself.

plus that name.
nice screen name you little dweeb,go take some tribulus,that will get you huge.I was posting my results so far with syntherol,that is what people here do to help each other out.If you dont like it get the fuck out.
lmao

then you procede to offer him training advice, which he didnt ask for. thats insulting, especially considering the size of him. he obviousy knows what he is doing

plus he is talking about how great a product is that is advertised on the board. the board we are all members on, that we get FREE advice on. and i bet he bought this stuff. i doubt he got it for free and was told to say its good. he bought it, used it, and likes it. liked it so much he made a thread about it. that lends credibility to Big A, not that he needs more, but its still nice to see someone who loves a product on the board. kinda makes you feel comfortable knowing shit here is good

that's funny. I heard Phil get the same response from all the skeptics at bb.com about LBA's. I guess I should keep this program to myself, eh? I'd give you or anyone the program it's in paper form tho and I'd have to make copies, kinda a hassle

Why don't you do that and take your opinions elsewhere. You have done nothing, but bust this man's chops, since his thread open. You post holier than though thoughts, but don't value people's opinions. Some don't take LBA's, like some don't take sytherol, some are natural, some are not.This thread was open to those who are interested in that subject. Post your pictures up and then we can see your perfect physique. You might try to act like your are intellengent, but you lack common sense.

how is that cheating? the guy got 22" arms and wants another inch. 22" is amazing. upon enlarging his avatar picture its clearly evident they are much bigger than his head, and he has a big head. sorry for saying you have a big head rocco
your statement also implies 'i am jealous, i wish my arms were like this guys'. so instead of complimenting him, like a man, you insult, like a child. you can only be jealous if you are much smaller than him. if you were bigger you wouldn't be jealous. so now we know you are small. also, you most likely would be the type to see the guy with 23" arms, who got to 22" normally, and run around the gym saying 'his arms are fake they are filled with oil, like implants'. 22" is quite an accomplishment. so with one petty statement, you told us everything about yourself.

plus that name.

lmao

then you procede to offer him training advice, which he didnt ask for. thats insulting, especially considering the size of him. he obviousy knows what he is doing

plus he is talking about how great a product is that is advertised on the board. the board we are all members on, that we get FREE advice on. and i bet he bought this stuff. i doubt he got it for free and was told to say its good. he bought it, used it, and likes it. liked it so much he made a thread about it. that lends credibility to Big A, not that he needs more, but its still nice to see someone who loves a product on the board. kinda makes you feel comfortable knowing shit here is good

thanks bro,i truely am just trying to help out a board that has helped me many times,i did not tell anyone to do it but i think it is great and does what it says.If its not for you then thats fine.Also yes i did pay for all 3 of my bottles 129.00 a piece and worth every penny.I to thought that some of the posts about syntherol were just hype to sell the product,but it does work and im only on day 4.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear