Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS

PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 09:27 AM
IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member

SYNTHEROL EXELLENT RESULTS CONFIRMED!!!! (again)

Check my guy from Venezuela, he is at week 6 (mantainence) he has gained 1 1/2" in his arms just doing his biceps and he is also getting lean at the same time with a new diet i have sent him 4 weeks a go with the help of the Syntheselen.

Starting Weight: 222 with 11% body fat
Current Weight: 222 with 8.5% body fat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg diego 2.jpg (25.6 KB, 2844 views)
File Type: jpg diego 1.jpg (31.8 KB, 3288 views)
Old 11-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Wow man those are some awesome results! Especially in 4 weeks! You said he was only doing it in his biceps, and from what I see from an arm perspective is that they still look very balanced. But thats just from one picture. But do you think his biceps still look proportional to his triceps?
Old 11-25-2007, 09:59 AM
FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub

great looking results!
Old 11-25-2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganb_football View Post
Wow man those are some awesome results! Especially in 4 weeks! You said he was only doing it in his biceps, and from what I see from an arm perspective is that they still look very balanced. But thats just from one picture. But do you think his biceps still look proportional to his triceps?

He started doing his biceps first, then he will do triceps. I do think if you have the time, no competitions around, it is better to focus in one muscle group, so you dont get tired and stressed.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheinz View Post
He started doing his biceps first, then he will do triceps. I do think if you have the time, no competitions around, it is better to focus in one muscle group, so you dont get tired and stressed.
Thanks for the tip Heinz! I want to give Syntherol a try in a little while.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:35 AM

And he is a novice, can you imagine what Syntherol can do for you if you are more advanced than him??? build more size or reshape your form, jut keep the natural look, you dont want to be colled a Syntherol freak
Old 11-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
And he is a novice, can you imagine what Syntherol can do for you if you are more advanced than him??? build more size or reshape your form, jut keep the natural look, you dont want to be colled a Syntherol freak
lol definately not... I still have some more research to do on the subject (as well as working out some training issues) before I attempt Syntherol, I have been powerlifting most of my time training, and for some reason I lack a lot of arm size because of it. They are strong as can be but i wonder if its because my body has learned a more efficient way of tricep exercises when I use heavy weight. I am now lowering the weight and working, on my mind muscle connection in hopes of breaking the habit if that is the case.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
BH,

If he is a novice like you say, why do you have him using Syntherol? Don't you think he is jumping the gun? To me this guy looks very new to the iron game with a lot of work ahead but he is already dabbling in the use of site injection oils. Did you try to convince him to wait?

Built through DC Training
Old 11-26-2007, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
BH,

If he is a novice like you say, why do you have him using Syntherol? Don't you think he is jumping the gun? To me this guy looks very new to the iron game with a lot of work ahead but he is already dabbling in the use of site injection oils. Did you try to convince him to wait?
Yes i did it like i always do here when someone wants to try Syntherol or any other stuff without the muscle mass to do it....But you know i cant decide for them... At the end Syntherol is not bad and will help him to train harder, and putting more love to the muscle group and increase the size faster bc his facia is already enlarged. But i totally agree with you.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Registered Member

got a bottle of Syntherol if anyone is interested...pm me
Old 06-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Kilo Klub Member

His arms look good. I would not know he used synthol. (I guess that's the goal)
Old 06-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Registered Member

He has some big ass quads to be novice. Looks like he has a bright future. he can be littleheinz!

For Crossfit or Bodybuilding Apparel go to: www.FilthyFiftyApparel.com
Old 12-21-2009, 08:47 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
BH,

I was thinking the same thing.

To me, site injections seem to be a last ditch effort when ALL other possibilities for normal growth have failed.

I've been training for 8 years now... and I still refuse to use the stuff. I tried it for a few weeks and it just felt like the opposite of what I should be doing.

I'd rather focus more on heavier weights and heavier dinner plates.
anabolicscuba likes this.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave Smith View Post
I was thinking the same thing.

To me, site injections seem to be a last ditch effort when ALL other possibilities for normal growth have failed.

I've been training for 8 years now... and I still refuse to use the stuff. I tried it for a few weeks and it just felt like the opposite of what I should be doing.

I'd rather focus more on heavier weights and heavier dinner plates.
You should make a shirt with that slogan:

Heavier Weights and Bigger Plates

Old 12-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Great results, thanks for sharing.

Quality Sponsors:

_
Old 03-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Newbie Registered Member

I really need to try that on my biceps.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Great results Heinz, good work.

Sponsors I trust:

_
Old 03-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Awesome results. How is that boy doing now? any updates?

SPONSORS I SUPPORT

_
Old 03-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Damn..good results

Old 04-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Registered Member

the stuff works..no doubt about it ..cheers.