advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Giving Syntherol a Second Run(Need Help)!!!

reddragon4954

Newbies
I started syntherol a few weeks ago. It was my first time ever using it. I was told that there would be some soreness but it would subside after the first week, well to be honest I did not even make it 5 days the pain just got to much for me.

MY QUESTION: After the first week does all the pain stop, other then when you inject?

stretch stretch stretch!!! massage massage massage!!!

you need to stretch a LOT with this product. also, dont go too crazy with your pump up session post injection either. it could just cause more trauma and inflammation to the site. if the pain really gets totally unbearable stop and wait for it to fel better then start again. but if your are only going in 5 day mini cycles of this stuff because it hurts too bad something is really wrong. how fast are you injecting it? since i flows through the needle so easily its really easy to inject too fast, which can also lead to inflammation and scar tissue...a general rule of thumb i went by was 1min/ml. when i lift arms my bis get painfully swollen...at times it is almost unbearable to me. i love to stretch them all throughout my bicep workouts. my favorite bicep stretch is to grab a vertical bar with my thumb pointing down, about shoulder height, then step forward with the same foot as the bicep you are stetching and relax your shoulder, pecs, forearms and biceps. you should feel an incredible stretch doing this. if you can only hold it for 30 or so seconds the first few times you are doing it right. also, dont massage the muscle too rough. obviously if there is a knot forming you need to work it out, but if there is no knot, dont cause more irritaion than is already present. just make it feel good. im sure BigA will jump in here and give you the short and concise version of what to do and how to do it, just thought i'd help ease your mind until he does.LOL

oh, to answer your question...i noticed a little increase in the pain each timei increased the volume. but each time was less of an increase. the first 4 or 5 days were the worste for me too as i recall. i think i stopped from day 5-8 then started again and finished the whole thing. it was not as bad as i thought it would be going from 1ml to 2ml and 2 ml to 3ml. i actually looked forward to increasing it.

When I did it a while back the pain was unbarable also, but only for the first week. The rest was ok.

When I use it in Feb, im gonna use 1/2cc for the first 4 or 5days, then do the normal regimine. That would be ok, right BigA?

The first time I used it I only did half the dosage recommended by BigA because of the pain and still gained 1 1/2 inches on my arms.

Usualy the pain last just for the first two weeks. Your boddy will get used to and I am not saying that will become a pleasure, but you will tolerate the inj. much better.

I may just do a few Prop/NPP shots first to warm my arms up a few weeks before the synthol.

reddragon4954 said:
I started syntherol a few weeks ago. It was my first time ever using it. I was told that there would be some soreness but it would subside after the first week, well to be honest I did not even make it 5 days the pain just got to much for me.

MY QUESTION: After the first week does all the pain stop, other then when you inject?

Stop being a pussy. This sport was never meant to be easy!

Fullybuilt said:
When I did it a while back the pain was unbarable also, but only for the first week. The rest was ok.

When I use it in Feb, im gonna use 1/2cc for the first 4 or 5days, then do the normal regimine. That would be ok, right BigA?

That is fine to get the muscle used to injections.

Fullybuilt said:
I may just do a few Prop/NPP shots first to warm my arms up a few weeks before the synthol.

You do prop in your arms, you will be in agony and the Syntherol will seem like heaven! :D

Big A said:
Big Bump Bro,,,If there were no pain or side effects, then anyone could play this game!!!

reddragon4954 said:

:confused: My original question to you still stands...Have you ever done any other aas cycles before, or is Syntherol the first compound you decided to try :confused: From the questions and the way you respond, I would have to yes it was..............

Big A said:

:D

I liked that pain. Felt like I had a pump from hell all the time.

Didn't BigA already tell you guys that syntherol is not meant for someone doing this sport as a hobby?

I'm sure it be asked,but, I would sure like to see some pics of the gains some of you have made w/syntherol. Unfortunately my only frame of reference is Valentino.

gtj220 said:
I'm sure it be asked,but, I would sure like to see some pics of the gains some of you have made w/syntherol. Unfortunately my only frame of reference is Valentino.

Valentino is not a Syntherol results reference. He has implants. It's physically impossible to look like that with Syntherol.

TONS of people showed their pics and results on this board with Syntherol if you do a search. This is just one example:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8547&highlight=syntherol

Big A said:

Yhea No pain no gain. Believe it or not I use 5ml of snytherol for my first injections 3 days EW. Then switch to maintance. By the way this is only the second time I have used the product. It may sound strange but I get better results this way. I do a little light weights after injections that I have at home and massage throughly. Pain is just like the day after a heavy arms workout. Nothing major.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear