over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

**SYNTHEROL protocol**

Fullybuilt

Banned
Ok so im getting everything ready for next cycle. I gave syntherol a try a while back and did it the wrong way during pct. Now Im gonna do it at the start of my 16week gh,slin,t3,aas,cycle. Only biceps. How's this?
300cc's
Days 1-10 1cc each head
days 11-20 2cc each head
days 21-30 3cc each head
then 3cc each head 1x per week for maintainace till it runs out

Gonna use 25 or 26gauge 1" pin and change it up everday like bigA said. One day will be the full 1", then next day 1/2", then 3/4" then repeat and go in diff spots and angles. Sound good?

That's perfect.

Flex4777 said:
Get us some before and afters bro.

I'll try bro. I really need this too. 5'10" 230lbs %10-11 around 48" chest, 28"+quads, 18.5" calves, big shoulders, traps for day, and get this 17" arms on a good day :(

I know i didnt keep up with my journal... work was crazy and i was driving about 500+ miles each week with personal biz... but let me tell you this.. my lateral delts were lagging big time...

i did the exact protocol listed above.. i did the maint. shots for 6 weeks i think.. i started them at the beginning of my prohormone cycle (had leftovers from when they were still legal) and they drastically imroved!! drastically. def worth the price of the oil and the sticks

now its 4 months later... they're still growing.. i guess they just needed a lil kick start but they're bigger now than when i ended the SEO .. very noticeable

i had to get all new tshirts cuz my old ones dont fit anymore. :)

And U definitely mean "cc's" not "ml's" in that protocol? So you could do the entire protocol with 29 gauge slin pins and avoid a lot of bruising?
That would be nice bro.
I've seen some recommedations of starting out a 1ml per head that's why I'm asking just to be sure.

Hey Pickles I'm on about day five of shooting my lagging front and side delts and already beginning to see the change.

StevO said:
And U definitely mean "cc's" not "ml's" in that protocol? So you could do the entire protocol with 29 gauge slin pins and avoid a lot of bruising?
That would be nice bro.
I've seen some recommedations of starting out a 1ml per head that's why I'm asking just to be sure.

Hey Pickles I'm on about day five of shooting my lagging front and side delts and already beginning to see the change.

i thought 1CC = 1ML cc = cubic centimeter, ml = millimeter... both are units of measure for volume... something like that, no?

just wait til you get halfway through the 2cc injections.. you're really start to see it then :D

Fullybuilt said:
Ok so im getting everything ready for next cycle. I gave syntherol a try a while back and did it the wrong way during pct. Now Im gonna do it at the start of my 16week gh,slin,t3,aas,cycle. Only biceps. How's this?
300cc's
Days 1-10 1cc each head
days 11-20 2cc each head
days 21-30 3cc each head
then 3cc each head 1x per week for maintainace till it runs out

Gonna use 25 or 26gauge 1" pin and change it up everday like bigA said. One day will be the full 1", then next day 1/2", then 3/4" then repeat and go in diff spots and angles. Sound good?

It looks really good. Keep us updated please.

Mr Pickles said:
i thought 1CC = 1ML cc = cubic centimeter, ml = millimeter... both are units of measure for volume... something like that, no?

Yup! U are right and I had a brain cramp! 1cc = 1ml
I am sometimes not so smart

StevO said:
Mr Pickles said:

Yup! U are right and I had a brain cramp! 1cc = 1ml
I am sometimes not so smart

A cc and a ml ARE the same thing. ML stands for milliliter not millimeter.

but yes... syntherol is not cheap, but i was surprised at how well it worked/is working.

i'm going to get some more and do my tris. def worth the money :D

Anybody had any success lately using it (syntherol) to thicken up pecs and lats?

When I last attempted pecs the injections didnt take too well except in the thickest part of them, which for me is the lower outer sweep below the armpit.

Never tried lats, just wondering if anybody has?

StevO said:
Anybody had any success lately using it (syntherol) to thicken up pecs and lats?

When I last attempted pecs the injections didnt take too well except in the thickest part of them, which for me is the lower outer sweep below the armpit.

Never tried lats, just wondering if anybody has?

With pecs you have to 'carpet' the entire pec area, so it enhances evenly. Usually 3 rows of 3 shots per pec.

Lats respond well, but you need someone else to do them and also you need to be lean so each muscle is clearly visible for the person that is doing the injections.

Big A said:
With pecs you have to 'carpet' the entire pec area, so it enhances evenly. Usually 3 rows of 3 shots per pec.

Lats respond well, but you need someone else to do them and also you need to be lean so each muscle is clearly visible for the person that is doing the injections.

Thanks yeah that's Interesting about the lats. I can imagine the contortions if you tried it on yourself - I'm remembering what it like for me just to hit the tris. LOL!

I found some interesting info about the pec "carpeting" you describe.
Recommended the 3 stage, 10 day protocol as at top of this thread but starting with .5 ml, then 1 ml, then 1.5 ml. I know for me that would probably work better next time around.

StevO said:
Recommended the 3 stage, 10 day protocol as at top of this thread but starting with .5 ml, then 1 ml, then 1.5 ml.

That is the correct way for pecs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1