over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol and my traps results so far

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
Ok as some may know I was asking questions about one trap being slightly under develope from the other so I was going to start a syntherol cycle. Any ways my results have been out standing. I have had people say my traps look great, and much fuller even I can tell when I'm sitting in between sets my shoulders look so much nicer since my traps have a nice fullness to them.

Know with that said I have a question, I went against the norm and started with a 1/2cc each trap 6 dyas a week. it has been two weeks and to tell the truth I'm a little worried to up it, can/will I get permenate results if I stick with 1/2cc for the rest of the 10 weeker? I like the way they look maybe a little bigger. If I wanted can I do two shots a day at 1/2cc each time or is that to many chances with scar tissue build up? Please help out. Thanks

bigman1 said:
Ok as some may know I was asking questions about one trap being slightly under develope from the other so I was going to start a syntherol cycle. Any ways my results have been out standing. I have had people say my traps look great, and much fuller even I can tell when I'm sitting in between sets my shoulders look so much nicer since my traps have a nice fullness to them.

Know with that said I have a question, I went against the norm and started with a 1/2cc each trap 6 dyas a week. it has been two weeks and to tell the truth I'm a little worried to up it, can/will I get permenate results if I stick with 1/2cc for the rest of the 10 weeker? I like the way they look maybe a little bigger. If I wanted can I do two shots a day at 1/2cc each time or is that to many chances with scar tissue build up? Please help out. Thanks
those are some good questions...a lot of people end up stopping thier syntherol cycle early because they achieved the results they were looking for before the 30days was over. one thing to keep in mind is that the inflamation will go down, so some size will be lost. i have my opinion on what you should do but ill bump it up for Big A so i dont screw you up with wrong info. im glad its working for you!

bigman1 said:

I cannot tell you whether you will get permanent results or not with your schedule as I don't have experience with that schedule.
If you do the schedule that is in my guide, then with that you WILL have permanent results.

There is absolutely no benefit to split up the daily shot into two daily shots. Like you said, you will just increase scar tissue build up.

Any updates?

did not know this was bumped up sorry BIG A

I have to say it was going well but when I up the dose I got lumps that would not go down for three or more days and I was massgaing the site like crazy. so I would wait the few days until it went down and the went to back to a lower dose. I'm done now because the lumps were just coming and coming no matter what (maybe because it is a small site) anyways since I been off they have gone down a bit but the one that was smaller is still bigger then it was and I just started a Dbol cycle and they seem to be filling out more so then before. so all in all it went alright other then the lumps at the end but if I do it again I will not be going up so high and maybe will have to do it every other day or so. Not sure

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131