over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Journal

M

Mr Pickles

I'm starting a Syntherol journal since a few people were interested in seeing one. I don't have a tape measure so I won't have measurements, but I'm taking pictures weekly. I am doing lateral deltoid head. I am following Big A's protocol. 1ml/head/day for 10 days. Then 2ml/head/day for 10 days. Then 3ml/head/day for 10 days. After the last shot I will take the maintenece dose of 3ml/head/1x/week. I will do that for 9 weeks.

So here's my pic *before* my first shot. I'll take new pics on mondays and post the udates when I can.

Attachments

• SEOstart.jpg
    SEOstart.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 209
It would be easier to see the difference if you did a front semi-relaxed pose, in the same location and same lighting every week.

hahahaaha...WHAT IS THAT MYSTERIOUS OBJECT LYING ON THE SHELF?

WOULD THAT BE AN APPLICATOR OF SORTS? :eek: I HAD MY LYNX COME CHECK OUT THIS PIC OF YOU...AND SHE SAYS YOUR SHOULDERS ALREADY LOOK PRETTY GOOD TO HER. I TOLD HER YOU ARE A DOUCHE BAG WITH OBSESSIVE TENDENCIES! LOL...

:eek: What a disgrace to our people! Get you a-- in a tanning bed ASAP! :D

Holy hell pickles...

You gotta do something about that avacado-swamp green paint in your bathroom -- and those curtains?! Yikes LOL..

And Phil: He does not want to show us his tattos 'cuz he secretly IS obsessed as was mentioned with some of the members here...I heard that he actually gets ink done of member's names-- his chest for instance -- I think says " I luv JT -his arm clearly has the mark of a penis pump --- and on and on...

Ivan said:
You gotta do something about that avacado-swamp green paint in your bathroom -- and those curtains?! Yikes LOL..

ok fuckers... since we're all taking this as seriously as we usually do :D we need to clairify some thing.

i did not do the home decor job. if i did, the walls would be black with blood red accents. and some Marilyn Manson stickers stuck up all over. and posters of nekkid chicks. the 70s shit.. i'm NOT responsible for it one bit.

i rent a room from Catwaxers parents. they must be stuck in the stoner age. god knows they act like it. one is polish the other is mexican. so that should explain the decor. it must be a polish/mexican thing... not a euro-mutt/indian thing.

for the pictures... i dont have a tripod or decent lighting. i was gonna take them in the living room but then again i dont want Mr Waxers mom or sister coming downstairs while i'm photographing myself half nekkid with a bottle of posing oil by me... kinda hard to explain at 3am... i will take them in the same spot each time. there wasnt room in the bathroom do the semirelaxed thing... best i can do is the same lighting, same shot.

i do have obsessive tendancies. Mr Tull... ever since you posted those pics of your bare ass... i feel i am inadequate. i have now resorted to getting crazy with SEO. first my delts, next my wangchung. i'll post pics of that too. so this really, is all your fault.

miss lynx, i'm going to pretend i didnt hear that...

and that is not an applicator. Mr Waxer and i were filtering research oils. and dammit... after pumping a few hundred mls.. our hands got tired. so i reached into the old bag of tricks and pulled out Phils Penis Pump... lemme tell ya.. we pumped out 100ml of oil in no time. that thing must be 20 hp.

it could pump oil like there was no tomorrow. and it made my wangchung go from 2 inches to a solid 3.25 inches... that took some work.. those were the replacement pistons.... i pumped wangchung first, then did the research oils... i hope the filters got out all the dingleberries...

PHIL HERNON said:
WHY ON EARTH DID YOU GET WHITE, SOLID TATTOOS??
Silly Phil... All the black ink was gone and prison green ink is on back order...

We all look forward to your development Mr.Pickles...

Why are you staying at stifflers moms house?

Ivan, CraigT. has that same I love JT tatto!

Ivan said:

And Phil: He does not want to show us his tattos 'cuz he secretly IS obsessed as was mentioned with some of the members here...I heard that he actually gets ink done of member's names-- his chest for instance -- I think says " I luv JT -his arm clearly has the mark of a penis pump --- and on and on...

I recently had an all white tatto of a pickle tattoed on my ass in honor of Mr. P. but...unfortunately is sort of resembles a penis. I've been getting a lot of shit about it in the locker room. :mad:

This is going to be a great thread. Any plans on doing any other bodyparts?

Boo.

Boo said:
This is going to be a great thread. Any plans on doing any other bodyparts?

Boo.

i was gonna do either my tris or my pecs in the near future (most likely tris) but after burning my car up today... i uh.. need to reappropriate my upcoming funds... my car is in a bad way

my emmisions are so bad i could probably melt the polar ice caps by thursday of next week. i'm blowing smog cloulds like a mofo. estimated repairs.. $1800

the old bitch starts for me everyday, and i cant bring myself to trade her in. i'm gonna fix her up. too bad my inspection ran out at the end of Nov :eek: :eek:

its safe to say that like my bank statement, my car doesnt attract the ladies either. :) you dont have to pimp the ride, when the pimp's inside the ride :cool:

Pain

day 1 was cake... day 2 injections were painful, day 3 hurt moreso than 2

shoulders we're sore/achy.. like workout sore, not stingy sore

day 6... pain... pretty much nonexistent..

so yes, less painful as you get used to it

goes in easy as well

Mr Pickles said:
i was gonna do either my tris or my pecs in the near future (most likely tris) but after burning my car up today... i uh.. need to reappropriate my upcoming funds... my car is in a bad way

my emmisions are so bad i could probably melt the polar ice caps by thursday of next week. i'm blowing smog cloulds like a mofo. estimated repairs.. $1800

the old bitch starts for me everyday, and i cant bring myself to trade her in. i'm gonna fix her up. too bad my inspection ran out at the end of Nov :eek: :eek:

its safe to say that like my bank statement, my car doesnt attract the ladies either. :) you dont have to pimp the ride, when the pimp's inside the ride :cool:

Mr. Pickles, as a dude who just dropped a bit over a 100k on a car, I wish I had thought about/like this 3 months ago.

Can I use it?

Keep the pics coming.

Boo.

Boo said:
Mr. Pickles, as a dude who just dropped a bit over a 100k on a car, I wish I had thought about/like this 3 months ago.

Can I use it?

Keep the pics coming.

Boo.

haha. sure you can. i stole it from a rap song. i forget which one. i'm taking the new pics tomorrow (monday the 2nd). i'll try to have them up that night as i'll be busy the next few days after that.

:)

I AM GLAD YOU STARTED THIS THREAD MR. PICKLES!

I THINK IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE YOUR IMPROVEMENTS. THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR EXPIRIENCES.

P.S....I SINCERELY HOPE YOU DIDN'T TAKE ANY OFFENSE TO THE OBSESSIVE DOUCHE BAG COMMENT...I MEANT IT ONLY IN JEST....I RECOGNIZED YOU ONLY BECAUSE I KNOW A GUY JUST LIKE YOU! [YES, ME.]:D :D :D

JETHRO TULL said:
I THINK IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE YOUR IMPROVEMENTS. THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR EXPIRIENCES.

P.S....I SINCERELY HOPE YOU DIDN'T TAKE ANY OFFENSE TO THE OBSESSIVE DOUCHE BAG COMMENT...I MEANT IT ONLY IN JEST....I RECOGNIZED YOU ONLY BECAUSE I KNOW A GUY JUST LIKE YOU! [YES, ME.]:D :D :D

not a problem. i know a few guys were curious so i decided to post it up. i was kinda curious too.

obsessive douche bag.... hmmmm... i think i know him too :p

i knew you were just joking big guy :)

Did you say you were putting pics up on Monday just passed or next Monday?

Big A said:
Did you say you were putting pics up on Monday just passed or next Monday?

i will always take the pics on mondays, but sometimes i cant get them up til a day or two later... i took mondays but tuesday i was in a car wreck.... i'm fine somehow... i should be dead... i'm taking a few days off work... i'll post the pics when i get a chance... tell your families you love them :)

Mr Pickles said:
i will always take the pics on mondays, but sometimes i cant get them up til a day or two later... i took mondays but tuesday i was in a car wreck.... i'm fine somehow... i should be dead... i'm taking a few days off work... i'll post the pics when i get a chance... tell your families you love them :)

:( Did you get hurt? Is your car kaput? I hope you are ok Mr. Pickles.
Do you need some cookies for recovery? :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131