over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Journal

kibrood

Registered
Hello all! I've been lurking for some time and have enjoyed the information posted on this forum. I have read through Big A's post on SEOs and have started a run of Syntherol to bring my biceps in line with the rest of my physique. I'm 5'11", 268 lbs and my delts and forearms overpower my 18.5" biceps (my family has short, flat biceps). I'm going to post my journal here for anyone that is interested and I hope to get feedback from those who've used Syntherol in the past.

I hope someone will find this of value. If this is in the wrong section, please mods don't hesitate to move this to an appropriate spot.

Thanks

edit - typo

Day 1
=====

Shots:

1 cc per long/short Head of Biceps via 25g 1" pins

Today's shots will be at the lower portion of the biceps towards the elbow. As I want to minimize scar tissue at any particular location I'm going to travel up the biceps towards the shoulder. My biceps have always been flat (as are my brother's and father's), so I may stop the injections to the short head once I'm happy with the size and continue on with the long head to see if I can "shape" the muscle.

My 21g drawing needles tend to chew up stoppers when doing daily draws, so I'm using a 25g pin to load the syringe. To my surprise Sytherol is much thinner than standard gear. I loaded 4 syringes in about 5 mins without any problems. This bodes well for the injections.

I've done bi shots for IGF and HCG with a slin pin, so these 1" 25g needles looked huge. I preped my arm as usual with an alcohol swab and did my first shot on the short head. It went in fairly smoothly, aspirated - nothing, then shot the syntherol. Once again, it flowed through the pin very easily. I felt a slight sting/burn which may be the BA, but the actual shot was painless. I withdrew the needle and shot the long head with syringe number two.

This injection was slightly more painful and I could feel sinews of the muscle more than my previous shot. I aspirated - nothing, and completed the injection with no problems. After both injections I massaged my biceps and immediately knew I was going to be sore. It felt like a shot of prop or any high BA gear and made moving my arm difficult. I wanted to complete my injections on my other arm, so that I could get to the massaging and stretching ASAP.

Shot number 3 was similar to the rest although I felt as I may have nicked an vein. There was no blood on aspiration, but a little bleeding afterwards. No biggie. Shot 4 to the long biceps head on my left arm was a bit of a guess as the split between the two muscles is not as noticeable on this arm as it is on my right arm. The shot stung and I could feel the oil entering the area moreso on this shot than the others. After pulling out my left bicep was as sore as my right.

I performed a couple of very light sets of curls to get the oil moving. I massaged and stretched the area a number of times throughout the rest of the night, but I knew the next day was going to be fun.

Day 1 was in the books and the eperiement underway.

Day 2
=====

I woke with very sore arms and found fully extending them a little painful. It's a strange kind of pain. It's a mix of that prop/BA pain than many of us have experienced, but also the pain of a big stretch.

Brushing my teeth was fun as was lugging my gym bag and food cooler into the car. The whole day I spent gingerly lifting plates, adjusting machines, and massaging my arms whenever I could. Thank god I work with advanced lifters as demonstrating a lift would have killed me today. By the end of the day (I was at the gym for 16 hours) I was starting to get used to the soreness. By the time I got home I could flex my bis with slight discomfort and extending my arm was tolerable.

Shots:

I could still slightly see where I shot the previous day which provided me with a good landmark for today's injetions. I moved slightly up the biceps towards the shoulder for all of today's jabs. Everything went very smoothly and I would say even a little better than the day before.

I was afraid that the current soreness of my biceps would make me more sensitive, but that was not the case. I think there will be a bruise on my left short biceps head as I moved the needle around a bit during aspiration.

I went through the same procedure of massage and light curls to decrease the chance of lumps. I did not feel any more sore than the previous night or even today. I must be already getting used to the pain.

Day 3
=====

I woke up today without any extra soreness from last night's injections. Overall pain is down with only full extention of the arms being difficult. I would classify the soreness as the feeling you get after a really good arm workout. I notice a small bruise on the short head at the point of injection. It was pretty much expected based on last night's shot.

Shots:

Thank goodness needles are cheap. I get my pins from either GPZCanada or at the local Shoppers and drop my sharps off at the needle exchange.

I was just there and at this rate I'll be back pretty quickly. They're going to think I have an addiction.

Once again I moved up the biceps for the next round of shots. The marks from Day 1's jabs are gone. I'm finding injections to the long head sting a little more than injections to the short head. Everything went according to plan for the first 3 pokes. The fourth injection, on the long head of the left biceps went in fine, but I did suspect another vein nick. When I withdrew the pin I had a very small gusher. I quickly applied pressure to the spot and the bleeding stopped almost immediately. It was minor as far as gushers go, I had one shoot across the room from a quad shot a few years back, so I was not concerned.

I did not feel any additional soreness from the injections. I massaged the area and did my usual biceps curl. I'm going to take a quick measurement after my next round of shots to see if anything has grown.

Soreness dissapears after about the first week in most people.
The long head of the bi is tremendously more painfull than the short head. I am sure you are noticing this. FOr some reason, I find that the outer head (short) feels like butter when I put the nedle in and it's one of my favourite spots to inject. The inner head (long) I absolutelyhate. It hurts just putting the needle in there. Then, as you said, you feel the fibers in the muscle and the oil (from anything - Syntherol, gear, etc) stings. Then the site hurts like a bitch after. It is amazing how in the same muscle (bicep), one head (the outer) is so easy and painles to inject yet the other head (the inner) it's so painfull and uncomfortable.

You are not going to see any 'great' size gains until towards the end of week 2 or early week 3.

Thanks for stopping by Big A, I appreciate it!

I agree about the outer head being a great site to shoot. I wince everytime I try to pierce the skin anywhere on the inner head.

In your experiece, how long of a maintenance period does one have to undergo in order to keep the majority of size gains from Syntherol? Thanks.

kibrood said:
Thanks for stopping by Big A, I appreciate it!

I agree about the outer head being a great site to shoot. I wince everytime I try to pierce the skin anywhere on the inner head.

In your experiece, how long of a maintenance period does one have to undergo in order to keep the majority of size gains from Syntherol? Thanks.

6 to 8 weeks is plenty as long as there is a proper growth environment facilitated so the muscle has a chance to grow.
3 months after you start your first shot (1 month the Syntherol cycle, 6 to 8 weeks maintanance), all the size will be permanent and natural (no oil).

Thanks for starting this thread, I think all of us will find it rewarding especially those who are thinking of trying syntherol. If you could post before and after pics it would be greatly appreciated.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Day 4
=====

There's not a lot to report today as everything was the same as the day before. I'm defintely gettting used to the soreness. One thing I do notice is that my arms are slightly puffy. I attibute this to the inflammation caused by so many injections. I think I may try some ice to see if it takes some of the swelling down.

Shots:

Everything went according to plan today. The shots are becoming pretty automatic at this point. I still find the pokes to the inner head of the biceps more "painful" than shooting on the outside part of the arm. The stopper in the top of the bottle cap is pretty unique. You can see exactly where you drew from because it's plastic. There's no leakage at all from this thing as it's holding up very well.

Day 5
=====

I felt a little more soreness today as I was driving around town and tend to hold my arms in one position for a long period of time. Getting out of that position causes discomfort. As I type this journal out I have to remember to slowly move my arms since I get a huge stretch sensation when I extend my arms from the flexed position.

I did my upper body workout today and I found some of my regular lifts a little more difficult. I had to take a little weight off of pressing and found lockouts a wee bit painful because of the extension at the elbow. One interesting thing did come out of all this though. I really felt the difference in my back when you don't unlock the elbows. Scott Abel has written about this technique and I can really feel the difference when the biceps don't take that initial stretch.

I had to cut out some curls by the end of my workout as my arms were incredibly pumped. The skin around my biceps felt so tight around the muscle, like nothing I've felt before. I didn't notice this on any of my post-injection curls, but now that I've got my normal load on the bar - wow! This is the first time that I can see the changes, they're small changes but it's progress.

Shots:

I did my shots before my workout so that the oil would get worked around during the lifting. Once again everything went according to plan. I felt like a real pin cushion today as I hit my self with 4 jabs to the bis, 1 shot of HCG to the delts, and 1 shot of test/eq to the quads.

Thanks for the info Bro,its great to see someone take the time and create a journal such as this thanks again Bro.

kibrood said:
The stopper in the top of the bottle cap is pretty unique. You can see exactly where you drew from because it's plastic. There's no leakage at all from this thing as it's holding up very well.

It has a teflon lining on the inside, that's why there's no leakage.

Day 6
=====

My arms are still feeling pumped this morning. The feeling in my biceps is a mixture of soreness and tightness. I think overall soreness is at its lowest today.It seems there's a little less puffiness to the area after icing my biceps down last night.

Shots:

This round of pokes was the highest up on my biceps towards the shoulder and seemed to be the most sensitive area. The long head of my right biceps was the most sensitive as I felt a bigger pinch than normal as the pin pierced the skin. Overall; though, everything was pretty straight forward.

It will interesting to see how things go when I move up to 2 cc per head. Based on the tightness I'm feeling right now, I will probably start with a couple of days at 1.5 cc just to gauge the expected extra soreness.

Day 7
=====

Not a heck of a lot to report today. My biceps feel like they had a good workout.I did some sled dragging for GPP work today and my arms did not hold me back.

Shots:

It's time to travel back down the biceps towards the elbow where I started. All my pokes went well and I'm finding my shots to the outer head quite easy to do. If I spot inject gear in the future I will use this site since it's so straight forward.

Day 8
=====

I had my second session of upper body work today and this time I didn't feel restricted because of soreness. I felt a little discomfort during my warmups, but once I was in the heat of battle I didn't notice a thing. Once again I got a great pump in my arms, but I was able to get all my work in. Judging by how my arms looked after my last set of curls, I know I haven't lost any vascularity in my bis. The separation between the two heads is still visable on my right biceps and hasn't been "blurred" out at all. My left biceps doesn't have that same groove, but then again it never did (which is why distinguishing between the two heads on that arms is a little tricky for pokes).

Shots:

I nicked a vein on my first shot of the evening which cause a little bleeding on inner head. It's really no big deal. The other shots were very straight-forward again.

Day 9
=====

My biceps still feel like they just worked out. I don't feel any pain other than fully extending my arms after they've been somewhat flexed for a long period of time (ie driving). I'm still massaging my arms through the day to insure that I don't have any lumps forming. At this point everything feel naturally soft when relaxed, and hard when flexed. The puffiness I experienced earlier is gone. I can defintely see some progress as the peak of my bis are getting better (remember I have rather flat biceps). I'm going to measure my bis tomorrow, but I'm guessing I've put on at least 1/4" maybe 1/2."

Shots:

This was another straight forward round of shots. I think tomorrow I'll do 1.5 ml per shot to see how that feels. A couple of those and I'll hit 2 ml - yikes! BTW- Terumo pins stink. I like BD much better. I find Terumo needles grab the skin when withdrawing.

Sorry, no. I've never been comfortable with posting pics of myself on the net. :(

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read this journal.

Day 10
======

I am so tired today. I had my gastroscopy today to check for an ulcer and the meds have made me so groggy. I didn't eat for 16 hours and I can feel it. Even Napolean Dynamite couldn't rouse me.

Shots:

1.5 cc per long/short Head of Biceps via 25g 1" pins

Today was my first shot of 1.5 ml per head of Syntherol. For some reason both inner heads of my bis were particularly sensitive. I really felt the needle break through the fibers of the muscle in my right bi.

The added Syntherol went in fine. I immediately felt a little more pain this time, but after massaging my arms I think the overall soreness is still much less than my first shot @ 1 ml. I don't see 2 ml being out of the question, so the 2nd round of 10 days begins tomorrow. I'll post my measurements in a sec. I need to take a nap.

10 Day Summary
==============

Stats

Height - 5'11"
Weight - 268
R. Biceps - 18 1/2"
L. Biceps - 18 3/8"

Cycle - 800 T400 (200 Enth/200 Cyp) + 600 EQ
Cals - 4950 per day
Training - DFHT - 2x Upper/2x Lower Split (check Meso's Training section for details)

Changes

Weight - 269.5
R. Biceps - 19 1/8" (just slightly under)
L. Biceps - 19"

I'm really diggin' Syntherol. It draws smooth, injects smooth, but doesn't make my arm look smooth. ;) My arms haven't increased in size this much even when I go on an all out bulking blitz. Another 1/2" to 3/4" should complete the look of my arms then it's maintenance time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws