superman18

The Great Evil
Registered
Hey guys,

Age 20
Weight: 205
4 years training
BF: Unknown

Starting my first cycle. 50mg of var .Looking to cut up and get some veins popping (cross fingers).

Training- 4 days weight lifting. Cardio off course.
Diet- 2,500 calories 5 meals- lean protein from chicken breast, tuna, beef.

Attachments

• Ark sexy1.JPG
    Ark sexy1.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 37,890
Last edited:
dont know what you herd......but anavar will NEVER do this

and your bodyfat is well into the high 20s

for "vein popping" on this physique....your looking at 160 to 165lbs

40lb or so weight loss

hope you have a good diet plan

:(

I got my bf checked by a personal trainer and i was 18% a couple weeks ago.

he lied to you

Well this is just going to motivate me even more! If you are right than i most likely wont see veins but I am still going to continue this cycle since i do need to cut down.

and why do you think that a CYCLE will "cut you down"

i dont understand

and apparently......neither do you

Tenny is 100% correct...the ONLY thing that running this "cycle" will do for you is possibly motivate you to stick to a damn diet. Your bf is defintely above 20% and you will have a long diet path ahead of you. The best thing you can do is start am cardio and begin increasing duration and frequency of those sessions. Stop eating like shit and get a good diet plan in place. I hope you also realize by putting a diet plan in place that means one that will constantly change along with your cardio and workout regimen so that you continually lose weight and don't stagnate. Maybe toss in some fat burners later down the road but anavar is going to do NOTHING for you at this point...NOTHING.

OUCH! I was going to say about 20-ish in the BF

Seriously SM, its all about your diet. And I agree Annies will do nothing. I use Annies while on the T and continue to use after going off the T just to help keep gains. But if you want to chizzle up, eating right and cardio is about the only way.

Do yourself a HUGE favor bro , hire a trainer.

You life will be so much easier if you do , trust me , going in uneducated about nutrition and thinking drugs are the answer will only land you in the same place 6 months from now rather than leaner like you want to be.

Dam not even one compliment. I have achieved more than the people who start AAS when they weigh 150 and even they dont get bombarded this hard. I know I might have high BF but Im stronger and have more mass than these guys who hop on AAS thinking their miracle drugs. I know I need to change diet but the only reason I wanted a small anavar cycle was because it is the only proven steroid to burn fat in the midsection. Honestly, i didnt think my BF was that high but i am agreeing with all of you because you have more experience. I will keep you guys updated with my progress.

Your doing good, id get your left shoulder looked at, you seem to have a bunched up muscle group, could be ligament damage in the cuff or rear deltoid(slap tear?).

A better cycle would be anavar +test, but despite what some will say 50mg/day var gives some nice results for a first time, and no pct usually needed at that dose. But your a bit young, 25 would be better.... anyways...

it also cuts appetite alot, ive used it in doses as low as 10mg/day/3months as a diet aid, lost alot of weight and didnt lose muscle mass. Like other dht derivatives it binds to shbg more than natural testo, and it is also mildly anti estrogenic, as well as having zero aromatizing to estrogen, all great for losing weight.

Dam not even one compliment. I have achieved more than the people who start AAS when they weigh 150 and even they dont get bombarded this hard. I know I might have high BF but Im stronger and have more mass than these guys who hop on AAS thinking their miracle drugs. I know I need to change diet but the only reason I wanted a small anavar cycle was because it is the only proven steroid to burn fat in the midsection. Honestly, i didnt think my BF was that high but i am agreeing with all of you because you have more experience. I will keep you guys updated with my progress.

i'm sorry.....but NO you havent

and no you dont

and no it doesnt

i think your living in lala land

if your serious about this lifestyle....then get a trainer

because you have NO idea what your doing

i'm not being rude, or mean or an asshole

I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!!!!!!

:cool:

Day 7

Strength is up.
Deadlift- 335 5 reps to 335 7 reps(PR).
Doing legs tomorrow. Feeling a slight pump in arms even when I didnt work them out. Appetite is high. Diet in check, doing cardio today.

Do cardio 1st thing in the morning fasted if you have the chance. On days you don't lift keep your carbs lower and do HIT cardio.

Do cardio 1st thing in the morning fasted if you have the chance. On days you don't lift keep your carbs lower and do HIT cardio.

Did morning cardio today. Going to keep my carbs low today. One thing I hate about being an endomorph.

^^^ Good deal. How long did you do cardio for and what type of cardio did you do? What did you do it on?

Also, post up a sample diet that you would use on a lifting day and non-lifting day and don't lie about it and make it look better than what you really eat. Post exactly what you would eat on a day to day basis. I would like to see it just to comment on it and possibly help you out a little. Once you get the money you should seriously consider buying a trainer on here. I personally worked with Shelby and you have no idea how great of an investment that is. It's much better than buying anavar and will get you far better results.

^^^ Good deal. How long did you do cardio for and what type of cardio did you do? What did you do it on?

Also, post up a sample diet that you would use on a lifting day and non-lifting day and don't lie about it and make it look better than what you really eat. Post exactly what you would eat on a day to day basis. I would like to see it just to comment on it and possibly help you out a little. Once you get the money you should seriously consider buying a trainer on here. I personally worked with Shelby and you have no idea how great of an investment that is. It's much better than buying anavar and will get you far better results.

I would get a trainer but Im in school full time and dont have any extra resources. I got anavar because a friend gave me it.

My diet on training days-
Meal 1- 2/3 cup oatmeal, glass of milk
Meal 2- 6 oz chicken breast with rice, whole wheat bagel
Meal 3- 2 table spoons Peanut butter, glass of milk
Meal 4- chicken breast, whole wheat bagel
Meal 5- tuna can with whole wheat
POW- protein shake

Non training-
All of above except whole wheat.
The cardio I did was incline walking with changes each minute.

I would get a trainer but Im in school full time and dont have any extra resources. I got anavar because a friend gave me it.

My diet on training days-
Meal 1- 2/3 cup oatmeal, glass of milk
Meal 2- 6 oz chicken breast with rice, whole wheat bagel
Meal 3- 2 table spoons Peanut butter, glass of milk
Meal 4- chicken breast, whole wheat bagel
Meal 5- tuna can with whole wheat
POW- protein shake

Non training-
All of above except whole wheat.
The cardio I did was incline walking with changes each minute.

So:

Meal 1: carbs~50 proteins~ 15-20 fats~ depends on what type of milk?
Meal 2: carbs: you have no clue apparently proteins: 45ish fats: 5-10?
Meal 3: fats:20ish depending on milk type proteins: 15-20ish
Meal 4: proteins: 45ish? carbs: 50ish
Meal 5: proteins: 35ish? carbs: 30ish

PWO: no idea

Okay, so basically your diet is horrid and I say that in the nicest of ways. You have no idea how to set up a diet apparently per the macro's above. What we were trying to tell you is that you need to have a solid diet in place before even considering aas. I hope you listen to at least one of the people here who've tried to help you.

IMO don't rely on milk as a protein source AT ALL when dieting. Possibly utilize it some in the off season but due to allergies and digestion issues I hardly ever use it. Whole wheat toast and bagels...HORRIBLE carb selection. Where are the veggies? Where are you essential fatty acids (EFA's)?

Seriously, do some reading on diets over the next few days. I know you're in college so you have some spare time. Try to calculate your maintenance level of calories or scroll through some diet posts by Shelby, Alex A, C Fox, Phil Hernon etc and find a good base set up of initial total calories from specific macros. I know for a fact there are posts here saying start of with X number of carbs per LBM (lean body mass), X number of proteins, X number of fats and adjust as needed.

As for fats: If you use added fats get some fish oil (not too pricy), some eveninig primrose oil, macadamian nut oil (or olive oil will suffice since you're low on funds). You can also utlize PB as you have above but you certianly don't need as much as you have been using ESPECIALLY due to the amount of carbs you've been ingesting.

Carbs: IMO, due to your size, you probably shouldn't go the method of higher GI carbs, at least for right now. Alex A and a few others are able to get their clients SHREDDED using higher GI carbs but for right now I think if I were you I'd stick to lower GI carbs until you get to a much lower BF. Use whole grain oats (not one minute), sweet potatoes, ezekiel bread, oat bran, and if you must brown rice or basamati rice.

Proteins: lean chicken breast, 99% FF turkey, 93/7% lean ground beef (sparingly), tuna (in water), and maybe a 50/50 casein and whey shake from time to time. Try to get in as many whole food meals as possible.

I'd start off with a 40/30/30 (proteins/fats/carbs) ratio and adjust accordingly. You may be someone who will eventually need to lower carbs very extensively and have a higher carb day from time to time but that will depend on how your body reacts. Start off with this though and as time goes if you aren't losing fat then adjust your carbs lower. I'd read some of Shelby's information on carb cycling (he has a GREAT book too that can help you set this whole thing up for you **broken link removed**)

Anyway, get a better diet together for yourself and a plan on how to incorporate your diet with your training and cardio sessions. Post back here and we can help critique it a little more thoroughly. Just trying to help you here but you have to put in the effort.

awesome advise right there man

:)

Anavar alone will not do wonders for you and transform you into Veiny muscle freak. Remember, Diet is what makes the body. You got very good advice from Tenny and VTLift! Problem with these young generations, is that they think they know fucking everything. There is alot of hidden gems info on this board. Learn and take time to grow and rest! You have wasted 4 years of training and still look fat because you are doing something wrong.
Take it or leave it, your choice! Hang around with those who are successful and you will become successful, remember that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws