over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Krisinstl getting back into it

rocketman414

Registered
At my peak I hit 225 @ 8 or 9%, then my personal life got very hectic, and school became difficult as well. It's been a rough semester (21 credit hours).

Anyway, I came off of a very very long cycle, and then due to my schedule I wasn't able to hit the gym, or even stick to my diet. It was the perfect storm to fall out of shape.

As of tonight, it was my first workout in 4 weeks, and maybe my 10th workout in about 4 months.

My weight is 196.8 as of tonight. I am roughly 6'2.

I'm training under Phil Hernon's guidance.. so some of you know what that means as far as diet and training (which I obviously haven't been sticking to lately).

However, I'm getting back into things now that the semester is winding down, and I'll be getting back on a cycle, pending blood work, in about 3 weeks.

I am going to keep a log, so that I can track my progress, and hopefully some of you can chime in with motivation, and perhaps my progress will spur some of you to contact phil; he definitely knows his shit and I look forward to getting BIG again.

Here's my pictures as of tonight.

Attachments

• DSC_2833.jpg
    DSC_2833.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 378
  • DSC_2837.jpg
    DSC_2837.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 369
Good. We need more serious logs here IMO. Member's Logs forum is a disappointment.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on you.

Nice frame to work with, dude - you must be bummed about going down 25lbs. anyways you look lean and have a hella nice taper so you should make some good progress.

Stick to it though, remember that you will never have more time in the future than you do now so make it work for you in the present! and don't go crazy on the stuffing and gravy....LOL

Good luck
also, you said you came off a very long cycle, have you got bloodwork done recently to find out if you have fully recovered?

Nice frame to work with, dude - you must be bummed about going down 25lbs. anyways you look lean and have a hella nice taper so you should make some good progress.

Stick to it though, remember that you will never have more time in the future than you do now so make it work for you in the present! and don't go crazy on the stuffing and gravy....LOL

yes, very depressing lol . used to have a much better taper. hopefully i'll get it back soon!

Good luck
also, you said you came off a very long cycle, have you got bloodwork done recently to find out if you have fully recovered?

i am next week. i feel i am recovered, its been roughly 16 weeks since hormones were out of system, nuts r back to normal size, sex drive is returning.

Good. We need more serious logs here IMO. Member's Logs forum is a disappointment.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on you.

thanks, looking forward to your support & advice

K, you may already know this but you can go to directlabs.com and get free/total test levels checked for 75$. take it to a local labcorp in your area and your gtg, results in 3 days.

yes, very depressing lol . used to have a much better taper. hopefully i'll get it back soon!

Damn dude - I'd kill for a taper like that! I have wide boney hips - no chance for a small waist so i have to try to make my shoulders as broad as possible.

I was hoping to see this log continue, I guess the thread starter fell off the horse again, good luck!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws