over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin rDNA 344 variant log

EDED

Banned
Follistatin (human recombinant 344 type)

hi,

moving stuff outta the big thread in pep section and just going to focus on my own research as I am being seen as a drug pusher by some....and also as a know it all wannabe asshole ahhahah

precision bionics follistatin 344/315aa type human recombinant DNA in E. coli and this is a protein recon'd in Bwater at 2mg/ml

200mcg (3days i think?) then 100mcg till ran out ,,started on 12/17/10

12/24/10 to 01/06/11 off

01/06/11 wanted to do myo pro pep first,,,but at 100mcg gave me a stomach knot( slight) later tried 500mcg to see if it was a conincidence. Same type of knotting pain, but felt overall lousy.

01/07/11 out of fear that it maybe another form of MPP i just shot the day befeore, did 1mg iv folli 'treatment' lol. felt like dreaming whole day but overall i was in a good mood.

from the 200mcg/100mcg run of less than 5 days, conclusion;
effects that are immediate within 24 hours:
vasularity
pump
mental clarity and clean energy (happy feeling)

accumulated effect
strength jump only a few reps more in all lifts but i can contract better so feels like im more in control pushing weights
insomnia
overly stimulated at some times
high energy
high libido

1mg IV effect
sleepy
hungry
3 hours later, slight libido boost out of nowhere and then got sleepier
post meal i get warm and eventually tired
ate alot yesterday and this morning my bg is mid 90's usually mid 80's but still in range so who cares...

1/08/11
got up fine, a little gassy but otherwise feels normal
very hungry and annoyed by it
will do arms later on

plan is to do 100mcg IM pre workout for as long as i can
1. dosing may change
2. everything may change but it will be according to my own decision
3. questions comments are welcome but do not post studies or anythingn like that here thank you.
4. my log, i will post as many pics releveant or not and anything i feel like blabbering about, with F U mentality, other issues that are not EDED specific can be asked in the pep forum

thank you for understanding...

oh yeah im a precision bionics rep

bias? keep your sad comments to yourself please.

Last edited:
initial before after pics of short term trial

more to be posted as i go.

010711-back.jpg 122010back.JPG 120410back.JPG

010711-leg.jpg 101710leg.jpg

back shots dates 010711, 122010, 120410

legs 010711, 101710

Interesting log. I am a newbie when it comes to peps, will be watching this log closely. I have some GHRP/CJC on the way, would like to add folli in at some point if I can afford it.

Rite on Im curious to see this! :headbang:

So these pictures are you after a short term trial with it?
Can we get some more info on your starting point? and what your current stats are now? It Looks like you have trained for many years already and look to be in darn good shape. Legs are freakin Huge! Good luck and I look forward to following this thread.

Last edited:
thanks guys.

i dont weigh myself alot as it fluctuates one or two lbs everyday but i started out avg 204lbs 6ft arms measured cold are 17'' just barely lol. the pics were taken in the evening and i lift in the morning before work.

i will try be as accurate as possible with pics from now on, im moving to a new place in a week so once i get there and i find a good spot, i will mark it and use same camera setting and resize%

How is your diet...How much Pro, Carbs, Fats ? Are you trying to gain or Cut ? Feel difference between 200 mcg and 100 mcg daily ? Good luck

i REALLY wanna do 200mcg but said i would do 100mcg for a month or so ,,,so i will stick to it lol

the diet is rough and i had not been strict,

eating 50/100/30 PCF rotated with 35/30/15 LBA/C/F throughout the day

welll supposed to be,,and was, and ive been just eating 50/100/30 anytime i felt like eating.

yes i felt like i was not being consistent with macro ratio and the usual routine today as well, so thank you for the reminder, i will keep tthose factors the same...to be accurate,,,no i dont wanna get fat either it will make false positive results in the end ahhaha

i better get back to my prescribed diet plan, got a little too happy with cereal ...boxes. im a bit watery

muscle feel 'thick' instead of 'pump'? jees its like trying to describe color to the blind lol,,,hard to explain but its no gear pump (i dont get back pump like dbol etc thats from potassium/sodium imbalance, iget none of that just sick pump) and then 24 hours later or so the body parts taht have been worked out feel thicker,,,,,no i doubt its 100% muscles but something tells me this environment is suitable for making permanent gains (hydrated, glycogen load, who knows what else is going, lots of energy, anabolic environment IMO)

I know what you mean by they feel thick and not pumped. I can only try to describe it as deca bloat. Which I dont get often but on day 3 I noticed that bloat in my arms and chest. I love it.

Oh I am following your log also lol.

ahhahaha i just thought that too when i replied to your log, lol

statistically,,,,2 people are logging it thoroughly here ahhahahah

so 100% chance that you will be thicker/fuller/stronger within days

oh i get acne on this,,,slight, but its interesting,,,that makes it 50% chance that you will get acne ahahhahaha

retarded i know but funny

my overly sensitivie inflammation towards ANY aas compounds are again being lessened now starting back on folli. used to get knots and redness for a few days after shooting any gear,,,1/2cc! now none.

no sides to report other than slight water, face, upper body but no cankles or anything, nothing alarming.

this follistatin dissolves instantly no granules or floaties, and leaves no welts or rendess. good sign IMO.

Great log ED - i'll be following with interest. you have a wicked taper already which makes you look huge - what's your waist size. Nice quads too.

thanks guys,

LB, how do i measure quads and waist properly? as in flex not flexed, navel region or for quads etc.

and you guys or anybody,,,,once i move the F outta this shithole living place, i am trying to set up a pic setting in the room/ lighting/ camera setting...all that is measurable and i can do that

but,,,as for flexing, if i take multiple shots cuz it didnt look good, obviously i will get swollen from pumps easily so that would be false positive result

and depending on the angle of how i flex or poses. it could make things pop out more etc.

trying to elminate any doubts in the end, i mean if the results are so obvious then i wouldnt have to worry about all this right? LOL but just in case.

so any thoughts/ ideas? i might get a pull bar by the door and take pics while im at certain spot that i can repeat everytime, that way muscle contraction is sorta uniform.

shit i gotta take pics of calves too, that might be an easier body part for before after as well.

sorry thinking out loud, any ideas welcome, i know it cant be perfect but i will try.

Another Q for you : If you are taking 100 mcg daily are you preloading your pins and freezing them or just keeping everything in the fridge and not seeing any degrading issues with the potency.....Reason I am asking is I still have not found an answer or time frame to when it starts to degrade

Well

Another Q for you : If you are taking 100 mcg daily are you preloading your pins and freezing them or just keeping everything in the fridge and not seeing any degrading issues with the potency.....Reason I am asking is I still have not found an answer or time frame to when it starts to degrade

The longer it is reconstituted the higher possibility of it degrading......right? If we knew that answer believe me, we WOULD TELL YOU.....I promise.

it will be almost impossible to get the real science based data on degradation in Bwater using this rDNA folli protein....wanna sponsor a study? lol

we will just have to wait and see user response if gains drop or dont feel the same then we will know.

i have seen alot of recom folli and myo related in vitro products out tehre (you can search for them to confirm) and their product guide says to recon with PBS or water and its good for up to a month in 4 deg Celsius.

what i do is recon and load up 5 days worht in a pin and the rest are in the original glass vial.

proteins stick to certain plastics (polystyrene i think) and since i will use up 1mg in two weeks im confidnet it will be okay in the fridge (glass vial or in a pin)

it will be almost impossible to get the real science based data on degradation in Bwater using this rDNA folli protein....wanna sponsor a study? lol

we will just have to wait and see user response if gains drop or dont feel the same then we will know.

i have seen alot of recom folli and myo related in vitro products out tehre (you can search for them to confirm) and their product guide says to recon with PBS or water and its good for up to a month in 4 deg Celsius.

what i do is recon and load up 5 days worht in a pin and the rest are in the original glass vial.

proteins stick to certain plastics (polystyrene i think) and since i will use up 1mg in two weeks im confidnet it will be okay in the fridge (glass vial or in a pin)

Yeah, I personally load up to 7 at a time but I have no clue as to whether this is any better/worse than loading only a few up and refreezing. Thinking of other chemical structures, I would imagine that unfreezing through reconstitution and then refreezing/unfreezing would be worse than just keeping it just above freezing for 7-10 days whether pre-loaded or still sitting in vial. I've also read some pretty insane storage temps for follistatin...like -4 to -112 F and I'm pretty sure most of our freezers can't get down to those temps!

i always appreciate your feedback,

yes, as long as the recon'd vial is in the fridge and used up in a month, i would say its good to go.

some of the similar constructs of protein from the same family (TGF) commercialy they say to recon with water or saline and its good for a month

which means it will start degrading after 1 month,,,and they are playing safe for their product sake,,, IMO 6 weeks +/- 2 weeks for range<<<<straight out of my asss, just a guess.

good leg day,,,,no leg cramps no back pumps or anything like that, regular pump effect, and the 'failure' is different meaning its more controlled. Before i must have been pushing weights with ego, right now my body is pushing it and my brain enjoying the effect hahah

very hungry post workout but during the day,,,seems its back to normal.

oh yeah usually on leg day my upper body is usually flat feeling or not filling out the shirt....the usual lifitn shirt felt tighter and from squats and RDL's my back was getting a nice pump too but nothing that interfered with lifting. Which means i do not think this is potassium/sodium pump that oral AAS cause sometimes.

no jumps in weight #s just reps are in control and they feel more comfortable

muscle contractions are easier , the mind body connection i mean.

and my weight has been steady 210, it was 204 or 206 fluctuation.

the weight measurement time/items in my stomach all the same as always.

maybe looking at Sinful's log,,,when the hunger stops body weight goes up?

i do not see any increase in bf% either, i should monitor that using this hand held crude machine at the gym as long as i use it the same machine at sametime hope to be consistent.

chest looks like its hangin over more, its cool, pics will be done after 30 dyas of 100mcg per day IM preworkout....so that would be the first week of Feb.

I notice the mind body connection a lot with it, seems like i can flex certain muscles that i didn't have as much control over before. im on day 2 now.

EDED do you feel that it is better to take pre workout?

i have no clue as of yet but thats what ive been doing and like the results so try that

strength gains still improving, contractions are great, different feel to failure on reps. and the weight is sticking at 210 up about 5 lbs.

so still all is well,,,only wired feel has gone and appetite slowed down.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws