over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legaljuicer Boladrol trial

legaljuicer

Registered
I am 42 years old and have been trained by IronAddicts for many years. I am a true hard gainer and have learned alot about what works best for my body to grow.

I started my trial at 4mg per day for the first four days but will be moving to 8mg per PHF due to my goals and experience with PHF.

The only other supplements I am using are creatine, fish oil, and whey protein

Height: 5' 8"
weight at start 181lbs
weight as of 2/2/2011 185lbs
1RM -----remember I have been away for about 3 years..be nice. This is as 2/2/2011(four days in)
Bench 234
Deadlift 325
Squat 310
Shoulder Press 170

Will get body measurements and LBM soon.

Last edited:
I did back and bis last night. My pumps were insane :) I still feel pumped in my arms today. I usually feel some soreness from going that hard but not so today :)

started 8mg today. Tonight I plan on doing Shoulders and Legs if the weather holds up. A blizzard is supposed to hit us tonight through tomorrow.

Are you going to be getting blood work done while on?

I'm curious to see not only Liver and Cholesterol readings but hormones as well, if that's possible.

I never have in the past but I will look into it. Does anybody have any ideas on how much it costs to do this?

Results for Hormone Testing Kits

For your hormone test, most guys are afraid to ask for that test from their doctors. For the life of me right now I can't think of the online lab that a lot of guys talk about all the time, but I'm sure someone will chime in with that. If I remember right it's not much though. At minimum, you should be getting your liver values checked while on orals.

Ouch

**broken link removed**

Male Health Profile
$699.00
This is a complete package for men who want to take control of their health. The Male Health Profile gives you a lot of information including your blood counts, kidney and liver functions, electrolytes, male hormones, thyroid, heart, nutrition, hepatitis and HIV status.

The comprehensive male panel from that company is only $229 and looks like it covers everything you would need.

thanks. I will look into it. I work for a hospital and will check try to find a contact that can tell me. I work in Information Technology :)

So is this a log on how you feel while on it? Or is there going to be a systematic method of tracking your results? Usually you would give starting stats
Body Fat
LBM
Various body measurements

1RM; squat, dead, press

So is this a log on how you feel while on it? Or is there going to be a systematic method of tracking your results? Usually you would give starting stats
Body Fat
LBM
Various body measurements

1RM; squat, dead, press

I wouldn't mind seeing that as well.

Age 42
Weight 181
Body Fat (unsure...I will get it tested)
LBM
Various body measurements (will do this too)

1RM; squat, dead, press(bad but I will post soon)

I am tracking my lifts with JEFIT on my droidx...check it out :)

four days in and now weigh 185...I am happy with that

Note: I am a rep for PHF but I WILL be honest with my log. I have been around for a LONG time with a good rep on IA's board and basskiller's board. I would not like to tarnish my reputation. I have faith in PHF since I have tried their products from awhile back and liked them.

My diet is my hardest hurdle. Wesley(IA) would tell you that if he were still around(miss my old friend). I am always studying and don't pretend to know everything. Even when I think I know I usually go back to old threads and reread. I am not as big as alot of people here but I think I do pretty good. I remember when I was two years out of high school and weighed a whopping 115lbs. I was tired of being thin so I started lifting and eating alot. I remember when HOT STUFF was the best thing since sliced bread.

I have tried alot of the old prohormones that are gone now. I liked 1-test, 4-ad and superdrol. I am sure there were others but those are the ones that come to mind. Any other questions please feel free to ask.

How tall are you?

Weather...

Did you make it today? We're snowed in... last night too, if I went after work I knew it was going to be piled even more high... will have to be extra careful with diet the next couple days

Labs: I would presume you have health insurance... just tell your doc you want a check-up and that should include your usual labs.

IMO, numbers are not always the best way to track your gains. For me, it is always the mirror. What does it matter if I gain 5lbs but can't see a difference? Not much to me.

In for the ride legaljuicer!!! Excited to see what this does for you :headbang:

I made it in to work. I only live a mile from work and the roads are not bad. My driveway was a different story :)

Did you make it today? We're snowed in... last night too, if I went after work I knew it was going to be piled even more high... will have to be extra careful with diet the next couple days

Labs: I would presume you have health insurance... just tell your doc you want a check-up and that should include your usual labs.

Well that all was constructive criticism. I guess you took it the wrong way. I guess I need to explain it in a little more detail so here it goes.
When you are starting a new cycle, workout routine, diet, whatever, it is crucial to have a "set point" of where you are at in terms of body mass index, big lifts and measurements. Think about it, if you do not know your body fat% how do you know how much lean mass you have? So since you do not know your lean mass, how are you supposed to construct a GOOD diet? And when you do gain weight how are you going to know wether or not it was A. Fat or B. Muscle or C. a combo of both? The fact is you dont.
With that said, what you are doing is like driving down a highway in the middle of the night with no headlights. You "think" you know where you are going but in all reality you have no idea.

What was your purpose of starting this log? Do you really think people care how you feel when on boladrol? Or do you think people want to know facts like, increase in body mass, decrease in body fat, increase in 1rm? And lastly how are you going to be able to accurately measure your gains either in strength or size, if you never logged them BEFORE you started? Does not make any sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 42 years old and have been trained by IronAddicts for many years. I am a true hard gainer and have learned alot about what works best for my body to grow.

I started my trial at 4mg per day for the first four days but will be moving to 8mg per PHF due to my goals and experience with PHF.

The only other supplements I am using are creatine, fish oil, and whey protein

Height: 5' 8"
weight at start 181lbs
weight as of 2/2/2011 185lbs
1RM -----remember I have been away for about 3 years..be nice. This is as 2/2/2011(four days in)
Bench 234
Deadlift 325
Squat 310
Shoulder Press 170

Will get body measurements and LBM soon.

Now this is how you are suppose to do a log. Thank you

Finally, you are indeed plugging the product, why else would you be keeping a log, not saying its a bad thing to do so. If you were honestly making a log to keep your self motivated, or to help others out, or to keep for your own personal records, the first thing you would have done was got all your ducks in a row (ie. stats, body fat, 1rm). Before I hackled this thread you were content on just writing how it makes you feel and if the pump was good or not. Also, I never called you a newbie or discredited you, I said "Not knowing your body fat before you start a cycle is probably the most newbie of mistakes" And I stand by that statement, and I am sure all the vets out there will completely agree. Now lets see how well this log holds up. How many weeks are you planning on running? What does your PCT look like? What did you pre-cycle blood work have to say, mainly Cholesterol and hormone panel? What type of routine are you utilizing? What kind of diet are you using? What are the Macros to that diet? All the aforementioned questions makes for a GOOD log................

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws