IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
well here it is, the LOG!

background
I have had the unique opportunity to work with a local university as a "consultant" with some muscle building anabolic research involving a unique mouse named "cecil" who prof. johnson has raised from a baby mouse and has muscled him up over the years to be quite impressive. cecil is very short in stature and very very thick. cecil tends to put on bodyfat at a fast rate when in a calorie surplus if his macro's are not very fine tuned, cecil also builds muscle and get hella strong at a very accelerated rate also. I help tend to cecil daily and I even give him some of his supplements and excersise him from time to time. cecils diet is very unique and has been scaled to fit my diet to a tee. cecil has been made and fitted with several weighted vest and performs a series of excersises like walking up a certain % incline with a weighted vest and low crawling through various heights while wearing the vest also. Pretty much everything we can to hit various muscle on cecil to mimick weight training as i would do.

The Plan.
The plan right now with cecil is to greatly extend the time between AAS cycles and maintain or even gain a little lean mass with the use of peptides. maybe only running one AAS cycle for growth the entire offseason and keeping that cycle as short as possible (something else we are trying out to reduce the body's abilitly to fight against the body's new hormone levels ie. negative feedback loop). more on that later in the journal. We then want to diet cecil down to as low as bodyfat as possible in X amount of weeks by using AAS, thermogenic compounds, and HGH wich we will double the usuall dosage we have given cecil in the past.

currently happening
Cecil is currently on a diet that we use to keep his bodyweight in a certain range, (scaled to be 210-215 on me, morning weight). currently cecil is only on creatine, blended protein powder, and LBA's along with IGF-DES taken in a dosage equal to me taking 80mcgs daily split 40/40 into each muscle trained 30 minutes before training, like today we trained cecils back and bi's and shot 40mcg's into each bicep 30 minutes before training. the pump noticed in cecils biceps was insane!!! cecils scaled to me weight was 217 this morning which is out of range due to a little over feeding and over eating by cecil, but today we have returned him to normal diet and he should be around 212 morning weight by tuesday or wednesday morning. Later this week we will be adding ipamorelin and MOD GRF 1-29 wich we will probably run at 100/100 2 or 3 times per day. we will keep the diet tight and see what body composition does with the added compound.

more to come...... questions welcomed!

Nice

This-could-be-GOOD!

b-boy,

Somebody posted a scientific study here a while back about how IGF-DES contributed to intestinal growth. Did you or Cecil notice any gut protrusion from IGF-DES at the dosages you are utilizing?

b-boy,

Somebody posted a scientific study here a while back about how IGF-DES contributed to intestinal growth. Did you or Cecil notice any gut protrusion from IGF-DES at the dosages you are utilizing?
prof. johnson has taken measurments from cecil and they say his waist has stayed the exact same size as its always been.

you think cecil will ever consider dosing post-workout?

Hidden camera on Cecil today early morning.

**broken link removed**
OMG that was too damn funny, i laughed out loud and scared everyone in the house....LMAO

I will admit when the trap snapped i got a lil sad first then laughed my ass off.

OK back to cecil, today at the lab we trained cecils chest muscle and tricep muscle and cecil had some serious blow in the triceps from the IGF-DES 30 min before the workout (this shit is amazing) cecil is full as a fucking house and getting stronger and stronger day by day.

we are really into superhydrating cecil also right now and using LBA's and creatine to accomplish this. Cecil take his creatine with pedialite.
from professor johnson:
One form of anabolism (referring to muscle growth) is hypertrophy tiggered by cellular osmotic respone. This is a state of intracellular hydration in excess of normal. This supra-osmotic state allows for a greater cellular content of macro and micro nutrients. Which in itself triggers an anabolic response. However, this supra-osmotic state also increases immediate available building blocks for protein synthesis and inhibits catabolism. This is a growth enviroment of a potentially grand scale.

The university got their supply of ipamorelin and MOD GRF 1-29 in so cecil will be dosed one time later this evening and begin regular dosing tomorrow (excited to see how cecil responds). Cecil will be untrained tomorow to allow for recovery and growth, cecil is current trained on my schedule of mon, tue, thur., friday.

i also mentioned earlier about trying some different stuff out with AAS and negative feedback loops, and one of the other rats in the lab "LR-123" (short for lab rat 123) started a staggared phase dosing scheme yesterday where he will use aurthor L. Rea's max androgen, coritsol/estrogen suppression, and absolute anabolic phases. I will be checking in on LR-123 daily and overseeing his AAS treatment. I will keep everyone updated on that project as well, and YES i am a very busy person with all this research shit :(. and i don't even get paid for it..LOL but hopefully some of the findings from the research i am helping with will be used in wasting away patients from cancer or HIV to help keep Lean muscle tissue of them.

wednesday march 30th

not much to report today, cecil has been given 2 shot of ipamorelin and MOD GRF 1-29 so far and will take the 3rd 100/100mg shot before going to bed tonight. no workout today and no IGF-des today as only using it on workout day pre-workout.

LR123 i seen briefly today he is on his 3rd day of his max androgen day his dosing scheme will look like this
day 1 150mg of test enanthate
2 150 TE
3 150 TE
4 150 TE
5 150 TE
6 150 TE
7 150 TE
8 150 TE
9 150 TE
10 150 TE
11 off
12 off
13 off
14 off
15 off
16 off
17 off
18 off
19 off
20 off
21 100 deca
22 100 deca
23 100 deca
24 100 deca
25 100deca
26 100 deca
27 100 deca
28 100 deca
29 100 deca
30 100 deca all these dosages are of course not for a rat they are scaled to a human of about 5'9 214 8% bodyfat.

starting on day 15 will start layering in letrozle and clomid/nolvadex and run it 30 days straight as our recovery phase, then after that phase we will start the absolute anabolic phase with GH, IGF-DES but no insulin.

Cecil sounds like an AWESOME cat. Excuse me MOUSE!!!

Can you explain the thinking behind that AAS scheme? I know it is stuff L. Rea wrote about, but he doesn't exactly have a good reputation in bro-science.

Seems to me it is over-complicating things. Why use a long acting ester at a low dose every day? Why only use it for a few days? Maybe I am missing something here.. I get the thought process behind it.. sort of. But in practice it seems like a waste of time.

This is just for discussion and learning, not trying to talk shit Brad. Thanks for the log, and thanks for experimenting for us.

Can you explain the thinking behind that AAS scheme? I know it is stuff L. Rea wrote about, but he doesn't exactly have a good reputation in bro-science.

Seems to me it is over-complicating things. Why use a long acting ester at a low dose every day? Why only use it for a few days? Maybe I am missing something here.. I get the thought process behind it.. sort of. But in practice it seems like a waste of time.

This is just for discussion and learning, not trying to talk shit Brad. Thanks for the log, and thanks for experimenting for us.
bro all questions welcome :)

now this is an experiment to see if the body's negative feedback loop can be minimized, like the increased production of cortisol, estrogen, shutting down of the testicles. We are just seeing if these things can be minimized by getting IN and getting OUT as soon as possible, starting in an high androgen enviroment and ending in a high anabolic enviroment.

thurs.

cecil's legs were worked with high reps and he had the biggest pump i have ever seen on cecils legs, he looked like he was in severe pain just from the pump :eek: .... the IGF-des 30 min before workout, along with the creatine, and LBA's is causing very very painful pumps in cecils bodyparts, but its a good pain by bodybuilding standards..LOL maybe not rats standard.
Ip and Mod were taken 3 times during the day, too soon to say much about it, only been dosing since monday.. although cecil has had very very good sleep.

Fri.
me and prof. johnson decided to up the volume on the shoulder training today and really nail calves hard. once again severe painful pumps to the point cecil laying on his back could not keep his four little legs/arms upright..LOL im starting to feel kinda sorry for the poor rat, he looks like he is in a lot of pain during his workouts especially the leg workout on wed.
ip and mod will be dosed 3 times today.

I'll be following along for the learning experience. I know nothing about Pep's and have been very reluctant to take that step with my Lab Rat. I've found that my Rat enjoys his TRT dose of Test with an occasional blast.

Sadly, when I wasn't paying attention, My Rat backed off his workouts for a while, ate pounds of cheese and Bread. To my dismay, I found him one day surrounded by empty bottles of Ale....there he was...as Dean Wormer would say, "Fat, Drunk and Stupid"...even mocking me!

I punished him very hard for the past 12 weeks (taking away most of his cheese and all his bread and Ale) and he is now and shape and almost ready to prep for a local comparison among other Rats, perhaps in October.

Watching Cicels progress will be a solid learning opportunity.

Good luck. CICELS will be one large, lean phucking Rodant in the end!

Last edited:
Good log mate.

Can i ask what LBA's are excuse my ignorance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131