over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GENOTEC cycle

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Going to post my newest cycle running a full line of Genotec products. First all, I want to thank the man himself for setting me up to test his newest Test/Deca blend free of charge. The least I can do is provide a log with results to show the quality of Geno's line. This is the first time I have used his AAS products. I have used his DNP in the past with excellent results.

I am starting out at 6'1 200lbs 11% BF. A few cycles under my belt, but this one is the most planned out in terms of having every aspect ready from the start. I lost my job a while back and have strugged with my preparation and cycling in terms of having everything laid out before starting. With this cycle I have all of my supplements ordered and ready, all the gear necessary to complete the cycle, and everything else to make it through 12 weeks without any hiccups (food, needles, etc.)

My cycle set up is:
900mg Test-E per week
600mg Deca per week
400mg Tren-E per week
100mg Anadrol ED

The Test/Deca will be run for 12 weeks, Tren for 10 weeks, and the Drol for the first 5 weeks of the cycle. ALL of the gear is Genotec brand.

Calories will not be counted but this is obviously a bulk. I have about 30lbs of whey and 20lbs of Power PB in my possession currently. I am shooting for about 400g of protein per day. 3 whole food shakes (Am,PWO,bedtime) and 2 full meals with protein shakes on the side.

I received my goodies today, T/A was quick from overseas and I am ready to go. I couldn't wait so I frontloaded 3mL of the test Deca blend this afternoon. Thats 900mg Test/600mg Deca. I will take my next shot Monday morning and continue there on out with a Monday/Thursday pinning schedule. Popped an A50 today. Just 1. Tomorrow I'll start with the full dose (100mg). High hopes for this cycle, weight and strength wise.

Looking forward to you results mate and to compare them to my own, im also running geno's tren and dbol. My cycle looks like this....

200mgs Test e
800mgs Tren e
50mgs Adrol
40mgs Dbol.........

Good luck bro and i will keep watching...

Looking forward to you results mate and to compare them to my own, im also running geno's tren and dbol. My cycle looks like this....

200mgs Test e
800mgs Tren e
50mgs Adrol
40mgs Dbol.........

Damn 800mg of Tren good luck I hope its not too warm climate wise where you are lol, 400 is the max I can handle without being a walking zombie from sleep deprevation + extreme sweatiness.

200mgs Test e
800mgs Tren e
50mgs Adrol
40mgs Dbol.........

I hope you meant 800mg test e and 200mg tren e !!!???

Pretty sure he does mean 800mg tren e. :)

Matt and I both like to keep test dose low in order to keep sides low from higher doses tren.

Works well for us.

nice

good luck. how much bulk would you like to add?

damn thats an awesome cycle man. im going to be running the test/deca blend at 900/600 each week. only those 2, nothing else

I hope you meant 800mg test e and 200mg tren e !!!???

Pretty sure he does mean 800mg tren e. :)

Matt and I both like to keep test dose low in order to keep sides low from higher doses tren.

Works well for us.

Yeap dukki is correct, thats 800mgs of tren and 200mgs of test.. Let the tren do the work..

You hear many people say that the test has to be higher, i really don't know why, 200mgs of test every week is almost 3 times what a healthy male can produce so 200mgs is more than enough...

Sorry for jacking your thread epoxy bro....

Yeap dukki is correct, thats 800mgs of tren and 200mgs of test.. Let the tren do the work..

You hear many people say that the test has to be higher, i really don't know why, 200mgs of test every week is almost 3 times what a healthy male can produce so 200mgs is more than enough...

It's np brother. As far as that goes, never tried Tren at a higher dosage than 400. For me I've never needed any more, but if you can handle it, thats great.

I also feel you on what you are saying about the "more test than tren" blah blah, yeah, yeah. I have journeyed a different path that many also consider stupid by using Tren alongside Deca. But it works for me, with no additional sides like progestin gyno etc., so I choose to run them together.

ON TO THE LOG
-----------------

My arse is a bit sore from the 3mL of the Test/Deca blend. It was very smooth and painless on the inject but it's been a while since I've done a full volume shot like that. I'm sure I'll get used to it again in no time. Took my full dose of Abombs today, 1 AM, 1 afternoon. Water consumption is already up by a whole lot, not pushin it down just do it, but my body is asking me for it.

I trained yesterday (Legs) before I got my pack, so tomorrow will be my first training day back on the stuff. Tomorrow is Back/Bis. Note I frontloaded the Test and Deca, but NOT the Tren. I've never frontloaded Tren before and I don't see any reason to. I've used Tren-E before and it kicks in for me faster than other esters of this length, in terms of feeling the sides. No need for me to push it by shooting a weeks worth on the first day. Monday will be my next inject of my regular volume (1.5mL of the blend and 1mL of Tren).

i am old school , loads of test, deca, dbol, oxy and before comp prop, masteron, winny maybe tren a but if you are expirienced and konw you can handle it then no problem at all :)
(i would propably bite sum1s head of on 800mg tren lol)
g

Test flu hit me like a ton of bricks!

I attribute it to the high concentration of the blend. I have had test flu before from higher concentration mixes. I've also never done a 900mg shot of test at once before so it's relatively high for me. Currently running a fever of 100.5 so I'm gonna take some advil and hit the bed.

Fever passed, although I was awake sweating until 2AM or so. Going to continue today as normal with Back/Bis this afternoon.

Glad to hear it passed quickly.

Now... go destroy the day!!

I got the test flu bad. Hey epoxy how are the tren shots feeling? Dam my tren is crippling me. I'm doing ace though. Not as bad as test suspension but close to it.

I got the test flu bad. Hey epoxy how are the tren shots feeling? Dam my tren is crippling me. I'm doing ace though. Not as bad as test suspension but close to it.

Hey brother I'm starting my Tren on Monday. I didn't frontload the Tren with my Test/Deca. I've never frontloaded Tren before, didn't see any reason to. I will let you know, but Enth is usually pretty smooth. I have run Ace in the past but while it was a bit painful I wouldn't call it "crippling" by any means.

Hey brother I'm starting my Tren on Monday. I didn't frontload the Tren with my Test/Deca. I've never frontloaded Tren before, didn't see any reason to. I will let you know, but Enth is usually pretty smooth. I have run Ace in the past but while it was a bit painful I wouldn't call it "crippling" by any means.

Man, this tren is up there with test suspension no doubt. Im no wuss to pain but dam its inhibiting me from work to getting up and Down.

Felt good in the gym, had a good pump. Knowing I'm back "on" again is enough of a mental push to help me knock out another rep or two on some of my lifts. It's a great feeling.

Calories are up, although I felt sooo full at lunch time I was literally pushing the food down my throat. This is my first time using Drol so I'll attribute any appetite issues to that, as I usually *never* have any problems eating enough.

Good weekend, food wise. Protein was spot on. Ready for Chest/Shoulders/Tri's tomorrow and my 2nd shot of Test/Deca and first shot of Tren for the cycle.

Shot 1.5mL of the Test/Deca blend and 1mL of the Tren-E this morning. Tren is just as smooth and painless as the blend. Gettin ready for Chest/Shoulders/Tri's.

Shot 1.5mL of the Test/Deca blend and 1mL of the Tren-E this morning. Tren is just as smooth and painless as the blend. Gettin ready for Chest/Shoulders/Tri's.

also shot 1.5ml of the te/nd blend today. so far, so good!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear