over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Log from last peptide blast

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys,

I have been getting a ton of pm's about what i run, how i run it etc. So i figured i would throw some pics up from november till now and go month by month. I am going to provide a tad bit of info about myself first so you know where i came from.

i was prepping for alocal show back ion 2005, i tore a pec doing flat bench and had it surgically repaired. Life threw some curve balls at me and i took some detours along the way, long story short, i didnt work out more than probably once a week from 2008 till apr 2010. I also kicked a drug habit in 2008, so iw as focussing on recovery during that period, tad bit more important than lifting. So after being clean for a while i started back lifting april of last year. I was small. I was probably 190 and FAT. I used peptides from last april till last november but did not supplement with hormones aside from HRT.

So in october, i was thinking things through and decided that i wanted to make a comeback and see what i could do SAFELY. I didn't want this sport to impact my life negatively and i didn't want it to jeopardize my recovery. So i set some limits for myself and went with it. So the first pic is from november(the date is encoded in the jpeg itself if anyone wants to see it, the date on picasa is when it was uploaded, i want to ehad drama off at the pass here). The last two pics are from earlier this month and last week.

I am going to go month by month and list out what i was doing training wise, diet wise and peptide wise. If you want to know about hormones, they are illegal where i live, but if you PM me, i could tell you hypothetically what i would have done at any point.

November
**broken link removed**

This month and last week
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

November

Well this all started in november. I decided to take the plunge and once again enter the world of Hobbyist Bodybuilding. So i set some goals for myself, set up my 2way DC blast and got to it.

I am not going to go into the training, it was the standard mon/wed/fri DC 2 way split. If you want info on that go to IntenseMuscle.com - Powered by vBulletin and read up. In my experience, it has always been the fastest way to put on muscle.

Nutrition
I started out with this diet and modified it as the months went by.
Meal 1
14 egg whites
1 cup (measured uncooked oatmeal)
1 piece of fruit

meal 2
50 grams whey protein isolate
piece of fruit

Meal 3
8 oz chicken
1 cup white rice
1 cup veggies

meal 4 (pre-workout meal)
80z chicken
1 cup (measured uncooked oatmeal)

meal 5(sorta...pre-workout drink)
25 grams bcaa's
10 grams eaa
10 grams glutamine
50 grams dextrose
(drank half before leaving for the house, dosed IGF1-DES and got to the gym, diluted the remaining with water for faster absorbption and sipped it throughout workout)

meal 6
75 grams whey isolate
1 piece of fruit

meal 7
8oz steak
2 cups some kinda greens(beans or salad usually)

Meal 8(if i was hungry)
50 grams protein, greek yogurt or some egg whites

Peptides
This is where i started making my gains and it got exciting by the end of november.
I was running cjc1293/ghrp6 3x a day at 100/100mcg
I started running IGF-des 40mcg preworkout split bilaterally

So this is the starting pic again for november:
**broken link removed**

December

Ok so i made some great gains in a month, i was absolutely ecstatic, i had forgotten the results that came from the dark side. My diet was going great!!!! My lifts were going throught the roofs and i could see changes in my body on an almost daily basis.

So i made some changes. The diet while working wonders didn't have me feeling really great. I was hungry all the time etc. So i changed meal 3 to be 80z lean ground beef and 1 cup white rice. I also made meal 2 into meal 1 before leaving my house and changed it to the following
meal 1(used to be meal 2)
50 grams whey protein
1 cup greek yogurt
2 pieces of fruit(normally strawberries and banana blended in)

As for training, i was still doing dc and going strong. Beating the log book every week and either doing 10 min fasted cardio or 10 min post-workout.

the peptides changed up a bit at this point. I started taking the ghrp/cjc combo 4 times a day. I also changed the DES from training days only to every day and administered it ONLY in bi's/tri's.

These are the december pics:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

january

Alas as all good things must, my DC blast had to end. Joints were hurting and i was feeling a bit rundown. I couldn't eat anymore food so i knew it was time for a cruise.

During my cruise, i took 3 weeks and switched to straight sets using BigA's Growth Principles for Beginners(i fall into this category)

peptides
As for changes i actually changed my peptides dosing considerably here. I took the 4 dosing i was doing and modified it because my ankles were killing me and my hands looked like the STA-PUFF marshmallow mans.
I ran the following:
I took ghrp6/cjc 100mcg upon waking and pre-bed. Then during the day i took ghrp6/cjc 50mcg each 3 times during the day. I believe we gain more from increasing the number of pulses throughout the day rather than increasing the amplitude of the pulse because that is a game of diminsihing returns and increased side effects. Your store of GH replenishes itself in your pituatary in 3 hours , there is no diminishing returns there, just a time constraint.

As for the DES i took this month off. I thought i needed a break.

here are the jan pics, not so exciting in my mind but i can see some progress:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

February

Ok so here is where i decide to begin my training blast again and start back on DES(YAY).

So i went back at about 75% of my last log book weights from the blast. I destroyed them.....YAY again.

Changes here i decided to add some bcaa's with each meal and to increase the portions of the meat by about an oz or so. I dont force this down every day, i eat if i am hungry, this is a guideline that i have on hand. I did end up eating this most days because i am always starving when i am killing the weights.

peptides:
Stayed with the cjc/ghrp dosing protocol.
Fro DES i did up it to 66mcg split bilaterally

Pics from february:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

march

In march i kinda was having trouble focussing due to some issues in my personal life but i still eked out my workouts and food.

As far as training, i increased the fasted and post-workout cardio to 15 minutes. I kept beating the log book, i think i lost hammer strength shoulder press from my rotation of exercises. I am still pissed about losing that one, because i think i had to switch it for db shoulder presses and they bother my shoulder a bit.

Peptides:
here i just said hell with it and went with ghrp/cjc 5x ed at 100mcg.
I switched the DES up a bit. I took 66mcg ED but i split the dose to 33 pre and 33 post on workout days. Was having fun here with peptides.
i also added riptropin in to the mix on the morning and evening dose of peptides.

Nutrition:
i added some bcaa's in between meals now. This next blast i will be using LBA's for this need. I have heard too many good things and too many people i respect use them. Swallowing those fucking bcaa horse pills gets old.

Pics:
Not sure how much i really gained or improved here.
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

This was about a week after starting the rips i believe
**broken link removed**

This Is an awesome thread bro, your progress has been amazin too!
This is why I love pro muscle, I'm looking forward to following this big time!
Subbed!!!!:headbang:

April

So this month i am cruising again. Just kinda chilling. I am planning out my next blast.

Diet:
I have honestly been shooting for like 400 grams protein a day and completely let my diet slide. If i do a local show it is in august and i need to decide this week so next week would be 16 weeks. We will see. I have been eating most of whats written down. Dinners have been off (always a lot of meat but sometimes it would come from a heaping plate of chicken fingers:D)

Training:
Took a whole week off the gym. Then have been doing BigA's routine. I always write everything down though and still try to at least match my performance from the week before.

Peptides:
Dropped the IGF-DES
Stayed with the cjc/ghrp BUT i went back to the 50mcg throughout the day doseages. The morning and night servings still had 100mcg and were followed by 2iu Riptropin.

here are the pics. I like the ones from last week but not seeing improvement:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

ON THIS ONE, it almost looks like i have some type of 'flow' (other than a cinderblock) to my shape!=-)
**broken link removed**

OK guys there it is

here is the disclaimer for progress:
1) I was bigger than november in the past so some was muscle memory
2) i would have been clean for a number of years aside from lose dose HRT in november IF hormones were legal
3) I only workout 3 times per week

I assure you that if hormones were legal, my doseages would have been considered low. I am not preaching, i went other routes, like peptides but i know that my bloodwork and all was looking good through the two tests i had and i feel great.

I will begin my next blast either next week or the week after. It will include some leg shots, actual poses, not half-gay pics in a gym mirror etc.

I will be adding in the following:
-Riptropins 3x week 10iu
-Slin(3-5iu postworkout)
-IGF1-DES 66mg Pre&Post Workout
-A bit different diet, more to follow on this. Going to try something more 'natural' and step away from my traditional white rice diet=-)

If anyone is interested in following the new one, what kinda other info would you like?

Sponsors on ProM

We have some of the greatest sponsors on the board.

I used the following:
-Precision Peptides(the notable thing is, i used them only because phil was their sponsor and i trust him implicitly). before they were around, i went with Amino Outpost who is no longer here.
-Gauls - DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY A WORD ABOUT THESE GUYS
-Gear Depot - Read above, not much to say other than damn they are good
-TRUE PROTEIN - EVERY SUPPLEMENT I TOOK CAME FROM THEM!!!! AMAZING!!!!
-Riptropin - i sometimes forget i have hands or feet unless i look down and see them.
-Phil - he will factor majorly into this next run and came through at the end of the last. Amazing stand up guy

thanks O for sharing that with us.

thanks O for sharing that with us.
Youa re more than welcome. i am writing out the detailed info on the DES to pm to you lex.

I will send it in a bit.

Great log.

Glad to see you recovered or close to it and are back at it hardcore again.

One question concerning the CJC/GHRP timing....

when you dosed or dose it every 3 hours or so, do you try to dose it on empty stomach?

I have and am currently running the same peps 3 times a day.

And the common knowledge states to pin while fasted and not to eat for 30 mins or so post injection.

Curious if you follow that outline?

Last edited:
Great log.

Glad to see you recovered or close to it and are back at it hardcore again.

One question concerning the CJC/GHRP timing....

when you dosed or dose it ever 3 hours or so, do you try to dose it on empty stomach?

I have and am currently running the same peps 3 times a day.

And the common knowledge states to pin while fasted and not to eat for 30 mins or so post injection.

Curious if you follow that outline?
So, i think that this is an example of people basing things around a strict protocol. I dose my peptides when i am hungry. How do i determine if my body is fasted, well, i am hungry. Our bodies tell us all we need to know. I know if i am sitting there and am hungry as hell, its a perfect time to dose my peptides, wait 20 minutes and then eat:)

I firmly maintain that we overcomplicate things sometimes. Listen to your body and work your dosing around that, don't try to shoehorn your body into your dosing schedule.

So, i think that this is an example of people basing things around a strict protocol. I dose my peptides when i am hungry. How do i determine if my body is fasted, well, i am hungry. Our bodies tell us all we need to know. I know if i am sitting there and am hungry as hell, its a perfect time to dose my peptides, wait 20 minutes and then eat:)

I firmly maintain that we overcomplicate things sometimes. Listen to your body and work your dosing around that, don't try to shoehorn your body into your dosing schedule.

100% how I feel too bro. Especially lately. (After months and months of learning from this forum. lol)

I was just wondering your thoughts.

Thanks

awesome progress and thread man....thanks for going into good detail about everything...im excited to start some peps and some DES for PCT

awesome log, thanks for all this... especially for answering my 1000 questions through PMs

O, I may have missed this, but are you dosing Rips on non-wo days as well?

EDIT: Whoops, confused your slin with your rips dosing. My bad!

i do still dose rips on non-wo days. I take it the same way

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner