over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

May 2nd Blast

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Ok everyone its time. Its been roughly a month since my blast ended and certain things had 'scaled back' into cruise mode even before that. I couldn't quite line everything up. I got my blood work back late last week and my endo feels that everything is good(HRT is working:D)

So after the last blast i did BigA's beginner routine for one week and then i actually took a completel week off from anything but cardio(for my heart). So i took a leg pic this morning and i took a pic at the gym after cardio to set a starting point.

Ok so here it is, i will pot the pic go into each facet of the blast and then post up at leat once a week if not more.

here is a leg pic. yes i know they could be bigger:
**broken link removed**

And here is the start picture for all of it. I weighed 228.5 this morning on an empty stomach, so it will be interesting to see where i end up:

**broken link removed**

Peptide Protocol

Okie dokie,

So i am going to step things up a hair here and see what kind of results i can get. I am going to branch out into the peptide world a bit.

My base stack will be:
cjc1293 100mcg 4x Day - upon waking. 2 times during the day, and post workout.
GHRP2 100mcg 4x day - upon waking. 2 times during the day, and post workout.
ipamorelin - 1xday 100mcg - pre-bed

GH - 10iu post workout MWF
IGF-DES 50mcg ed (pre-workout on WO days)

So i have my grubby paws on some myostatin pro-peptide. The jury is out on this BUT i am going to try this for the first four weeks of the blast. I am working on follistatin (344 98%) right now with my private peptide guy, it is just a bit pricier than i budgeted for AND its a tad late in the game to get it in for the first part. So the first 4 weeks will be:

MYO PRO Peptide 20mcg upon waking after ghs has had time to release natural GH

In order to control the whole prolactin sides that i could possibly get from taking the peptides this often and high dose, i have cabergoline on hand(dostinex).

I think this about covers it. If results stall with the DEs, i have enough on hand that i can actually take it Pre and Post WO at 50mcg. So i am covered there.

Diet and Secret Chemical

Ok so for the diet i will be sticking with the same thing i always eat. I have mentioned before i am going to be hiring phil after the show i will 'possibly be doing' this summer. The reason i am not sure if i will do a show is that i have a torn pec and while it is repaired, i am not sure i would be comfortable getting onstage with it. I am going to prep like i am doing it and it is about 20weeks away right now, so i am not in too horrible of shape.

So here is the secret compound i am going to take to aid with gaining muscle as rapidly as possible:
**broken link removed**

HAHAHQHAHAHAHAHA got you!!!!;)

but seriously, for me, diet is by far the most important part of the equation and i know there are other ways to diet and i look forward to trying them BUT for right now, i am going to go with what i KNOW to work for me.

Meal 1
14 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal
1 tbsp natural peanut butter

Meal 2
75 grams TrueProtein teamskip blend
1 banana or apple

Meal 3
10-12oz chicken
1 cup white rice

Meal 4 (Pre-workout)
10-12oz chicken
1 cup oatmeal

Meal 5 (Sorta pre/intra workout)
50 grams dextrose
25 grams bcaa
10 grams eaa's
10 grams glutamine
(unfortunately i am dropping the kool-aid and adding crystal light.....fucking blows!:mad:)

Meal 6 (post=-workout)
75 grams TP TeamSkip blend
1 can mt dew(i know people are going to comment. I like it, my body likes it) .

Meal 7
12 oz chicken
1/2 cup white rice
1 cup green beans

meal 8
Egg whites or teamskip protein blend

Ok so some of you probably noticed that i was cooking steak and burgers. This is not set in stone, its just this is what i have found to AT LEAST eat when i am doing everything right. I also take steak lunches and ground beef with me if i am still hungry ajnd my body tells me to eat. As for figuring out the protein etc, i have no clue truthfully, never sat down and calculated it.

Hypothetical Supplementation

If i were going to supplement this time with hormones, i would do something VERY similar to what i did on the last blast. I was still making gains, so i am not going to just up the doses to be able to say i take over a gram of gear:D I would rather LOOK like i am running 2+ grams and be taking less than half that(FYI, i dont look like i am running that much! I still havent won biggest guy at the mall contest yet)

It would go something like this:
(Spartan) Sust 600mg week
(Gauls) Deca 200mg
(Gauls) Proviron 25 mg ed

If i stopped growing and needed more, i would be able to figure something out. Its funny, i heard a guy sub 200 at the gym doing cardio this morning talking to his boyand they were both on more than my total doseage of JUST test and his tren was almost the same. I don't quite get it. I would rather eat more and my genetics ARE NOT THE BEST. I have fought for every pound.

Look foward to seeing your progress your a very knowledgeable guy and i enjoy reading your post and yes you got me with the secret compound

I would love to hear any ideas, suggestions, criticisms? I am always open to new ideas.

the picture of the grill is killer man. Gotta love bbq in the summer time!

Day 1

So,

Got up this morning realizing there would be NO frosted flakes in my future. It kinda made me sad but oh well.

Took my morning peptides and was great.

I did my first shot of Myo Pro Peptide. It is a peculiar peptide to say the least. I got a sorta tightness in my chest and then it felt like all my muscle started getting a pump. I have been walking around the last 3 hours feeling like i had a pump. I am not sure i really like this one. I guess the results will dictate that.

**************Update****************
The weird tightness in my chest is completely gone now. It went away after i got a few more meals in me. Kinda crazy all in all!

Last edited:
Only fruit in one meal the entire day?

Only fruit in one meal the entire day?

hmmm, like i wrote above, that is not hard and fast. I just looked at what i brought and i have 2 apples, 1 orange, 2 bananas and a pear. I am sure that i will eat them at some point throughout the day. What i wrote above is the minimum, i normally eat while doing this. I am hungry all the time and if i am hungry between meals, i will take some bcaa's(soon to be lba's) and a piece of fruit.

I do not eat by a clock with the exception of the pre-workout meal. The rest fall where they may. And normally i have at least a bana post-workout. so in actuality there may only be 1 fruit meal listed out but there will be more fruit eaten throughout the day. I LOVE FRUIT

If i were going to supplement this time with hormones, i would do something VERY similar to what i did on the last blast. I was still making gains, so i am not going to just up the doses to be able to say i take over a gram of gear:D I would rather LOOK like i am running 2+ grams and be taking less than half that(FYI, i dont look like i am running that much! I still havent won biggest guy at the mall contest yet)

It would go something like this:
(Spartan) Sust 600mg week
(Gauls) Deca 200mg
(Gauls) Proviron 25 mg ed

If i stopped growing and needed more, i would be able to figure something out. Its funny, i heard a guy sub 200 at the gym doing cardio this morning talking to his boyand they were both on more than my total doseage of JUST test and his tren was almost the same. I don't quite get it. I would rather eat more and my genetics ARE NOT THE BEST. I have fought for every pound.[/QUOTE]

This is going to be a great thread, and i am going to follow this one very closely. I like the way you do things. I dont understand people brother, and why they feel they need to hammer the aas so hard. I am at a total of 900 wk and its a lot for me; im at 235-240. Reminds me of a guy here. Anyway good luck, and i will be following along. ;)

Day 2

MTJ, thanks for the comments. I am a bit older and i try to keep things more sane for longevity. I dont kid myself that this is risk free but i will take a controlled risk over going wild west anyday.

Ok, so day 1 went well. Got my lunch time cardio in. My work gives us an extra half hour paid at lunch IF we go to the company gym. So i figure why not go do some light cardio for 20 minutes. I get to make an appearance to the executives AND stay heart healthy.

I am not sure i like the Myostatin proPeptide. I dosed it again this morning but the effects are kinda weird. I felt very lethargic yesterday and just about the only thing i can attribute it to would be that.

I also realized last night why i like being fat! I can have carbs late into the evening:D So, i ate my yummy steak dinner with no carbs and then had my egg whites pre bed. I was actually looking forward to egg whites....sad i know!

As for the peptides, everything went smooth. Loving the IGF still and the ghrp/cjc works just like it always does.

I got up this morning and wqas at work by 5:30. I have a lunch meeting so i came early to get some fasted cardio in. I took 100mcg cjc/ghrp about 10 min pre-cardio and did 20 minutes walking on the treadmill at 3.0mph and 2% incline. It was really a blistering pace. I was almost sweating at one point=-)

Thanks for being so detailed oriented with your posts. Good luck with your results, and I will be following your progress.

Myostatin Pro Peptide thoughts

One thing i have really noticed about it is that i feel like i am walking around with a pump all day. Its not just immediately following dosing, its ALL DAY.

The lethargy is getting a bit much and i am only taking 10mcg.

I am kinda intersted to take my sunday pics and see if it has made any type of difference.

following along man, interested to see how this turns out!

Confused

So tonight was my first workout on this blast. I am a little mystified. I am going with the BigA growth principles workout this time around since i plan on running follistatin in the second half of my blast. I think DC might be too much with my diet and cardio and all. Personal decision, nothing against dc training.

The only thing different this go round is really the myo propeptide and the gym was unusual. I looked much much fuller and my strength was up. I increased weight and reps on some core exercises.

I was going to list the workout weights etc but no need for that. I am weak, lets just say it all went up./

I think i like this myopropeptide.

Day 3

So today is day 3 of the blast.

Overall i am feeling great. My girl and i didn't have either of our kids this morning so we were up at 4:30 and at the gym. This dreary weather did make it fairly miserable though.

As far as supplementation goes, i took my first 'blast' of gh post-wrokout last night. I did 10iu. I took it, went and jumped on the treadmill and walked very slowly for 15 minutes. I could almost watch my hands and feet swell up...LOL:D i went home and i absolutely slept like a baby! it was amazing.

I was MUCH stronger in the gym last ngiht. not sure what is going on, the only thing different than normal is that i am taking the myo propeptide. I definitely feel fuller going through the day but who knows. It will be interesting to see the pics on sunday i guess.

loving this thread so far bro , so whats your training split like right now? my new training split feels awesome, when i hit my 'full' off season next week, with everything i said before, i wreckon the pumps n growth are goiing to be insane!

loving this thread so far bro , so whats your training split like right now? my new training split feels awesome, when i hit my 'full' off season next week, with everything i said before, i wreckon the pumps n growth are goiing to be insane!

Right now i am training tues/thur/sat. I am doing the BigA Growth Principles for Beginner routine and loving it. I was going to go dc. I am just a bit achy these days and am gonna hold off for the next blast.

yeah man, i think your results will be great with everything we talked about. i look forward to seeing how it works out for you!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear