over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin inhibitors - daily pics

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Hey all,
So true to my word,i am going to keep a log of my folli run. I will be listing everything out. All of my peptides in this run come from Ergopep including the folli. All supplements come from TP with the exception of Evogen Cellkem and EVP (thx bigmike......these are quality products). If I was going to run hormones and they were legal in my area they woukd come from Gauls and Spartan.

Ok so here is yesterdays pic before my chesty meal bonanza yesterday.
**broken link removed**

I count that as day 0. I took one at 5:30 this morning after cardio. ...damn my cheat extravagansa smoothed me out.

So I considered holding a newspaper for the skeptics and naysayers but even if I do that, people will doubt. At this point, I don't care, I am gonna log my impartial opinion and results. Hell, if it works that good, I hope people don't believe and don't take it:)

Start weight:234.5
Peptides: 75mcg ed splut bilaterally
Cjc1293 & ghrp2 3x ed
-waking
-pre lunch
-before pre workour solid food meal
Ipam & cjc1293 2x ed
-pre bed
Riptropins
-10 iu post workout 3x week
Hormones:(if they were legal and I was taking them):
600mg sust
200mg deca
25 mg proviron ed

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Day0.jpg
    Day0.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 7,082
  • day1.jpg
    day1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 8,835
Last edited:
Nice you look great now. Can't wait to see then end results. :D

Thanks!

Hey bro...

Thanks for creating this thread. As a Folli follower, I am interested in your results...however, I am a firm believer in the product and plan to invest very soon.

I believe 110% and it is coming up on 3 hours post dose. I have to say that the guys here are not fucking kidding about the hunger. I had a shake before breakfast because i could not wait to eat. It was like my stomach was eating itself. The shake was 50grams(give or take) teamskip blend, 1 serving greek yogurt, sugarfree strawberry flavoring.

So i got to work and was sitting here waiting to eat at 8 and was famished. So i just ate the first breakfast. Now i am sitting here about 30-45 minutes later and still hungry. I guess i am gonna hit the cafe. I will keep the carbs under control and just have like 6 whole eggs or something.

it is a good damn thing that i brought extra food.

Now to figure out how to resize the pics!!!

I will definately be watching.

Here u go homie

Attachments

• d0365a43-c0e4-94cb (1).jpg
    d0365a43-c0e4-94cb (1).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,988
  • uploadfromtaptalk1305198958965 (1).jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305198958965 (1).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,705
Finally pics I can open! Lol look damn good bro! I'll be following close

and before someone notices because NOTHING slips through the members here, YES that is my ccup bra. I only wear that shit on sundays though. I like to feel pretty occasionally=-)

wow, you look good already! :love:

here is an online free picture resizing site that I use all the time: Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!

Thank you AD. I make some funny faces in pictures. Not sure whats up with that=-) I am interested in the results of how this works. I believe what phil says about it because i know he would not endorse something that he does not believe in. I just want to see the actual extent of the results.

I mentioend this earlier, the hunger is RIDICULOUS!

Thank you AD. I make some funny faces in pictures. Not sure whats up with that=-) I am interested in the results of how this works. I believe what phil says about it because i know he would not endorse something that he does not believe in. I just want to see the actual extent of the results.

I mentioend this earlier, the hunger is RIDICULOUS!

Me too lol I can't wait to see how it works on you. As I trust Phil as well.. I am gonna be stepping on the band wagon in a few days..

and before someone notices because NOTHING slips through the members here, YES that is my ccup bra. I only wear that shit on sundays though. I like to feel pretty occasionally=-)

You know its funny you said that cause I almost said something about it in my 1st post haha..

I noticed that, but I didn't want to be "that guy" to say something lol

LMFAO!!

I was thinking maybe it's a special cup that you use when you train. Gym can be a dangerous place sometimes!!

Looking forward to following your thread this is the beginning of day 4 for me at 75mcg the hunger is the best part I normally have apsolutley no appetite I struggle to get at least 200 grams of protien a day. And just like you mentioned the hunger in the morning was serious and normally I have to force feed myself! Let me know if you find yourself having to piss mire frequently that's another thing I noticed

Look Good already... Thanks for posting the log with all the details.. Def be keeping up with your progress

JR

Looking forward to following your thread this is the beginning of day 4 for me at 75mcg the hunger is the best part I normally have apsolutley no appetite I struggle to get at least 200 grams of protien a day. And just like you mentioned the hunger in the morning was serious and normally I have to force feed myself! Let me know if you find yourself having to piss mire frequently that's another thing I noticed

I am drinking over a gallon and a half normally so i piss a lot but i think i am pissing more out now than normal. As far as the hunger, i normally eat a ton and i would say this morning, i have probably eaten near 200 grams of protein. I am heating meal 5 up now!=-)

This is very interesting.
Johnny, thanks for the compliment and thanks everybody for reading the thread.

As far as the bra, i didn't realize that my girl had just laid her undergarments out for the day when i took the pic. Maybe next time we will get some animal print thongs in the pic!=-)

My biggest struggle with bodybuilding is trying to make gains with no appetite when I do eat well I grow like a weed. GHRP 6 helps a lot but the Folli is much better to bad it's not cheap and can be run indefinatly

dang man looking THIIICK. as always INTERESTED in your results.

No IGF-Des right now?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke