over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNT PHARM CYCLE-Get it Perculatin!!!

newyork

Registered
I am in week two of my TNT PHARM Test Prop, Tren Ace Cycle...
I am using 100mg of each EOD...with an addition of Watson Cyp (TRT) at 200mg a week, for good measure.....

I am down 3lbs in two weeks...strength is up, sweating is ridiculous....

Im on a 5 day routine,with fasted cardio and training right after...need to lose some serious body fat i put on after nothing but sittin on my ass since last July....

I have to say that something is makin me nauseous as hell, but im not sure what it is.....its not all the time, just 3 or 4 days a week....its annoying but tolerable...

ill keep posting as time goes by, and pounds drop!!

:D

Subscribed. I will be running TNT's Test E/Tren A in two weeks. How you liking the tren A?

Subscribed. I will be running TNT's Test E/Tren A in two weeks. How you liking the tren A?

I am likin it...I must admit that I was kinda looking to taste something shortly after gettin it in, but I dont...I dunno if thats a normal thing or not with tren, but some people say theyve tasted it, and some havent.....so i dunno...

I am droppin weight, and gettin stronger so something is definitely workin....I have alot of faith in TNT, as the reviews are steadily great, and I looked around alot for that specifically before I dove right in....:headbang:

two weeks, why the wait?? get it goin Jared!!!! :D

I am likin it...I must admit that I was kinda looking to taste something shortly after gettin it in, but I dont...I dunno if thats a normal thing or not with tren, but some people say theyve tasted it, and some havent.....so i dunno...

I am droppin weight, and gettin stronger so something is definitely workin....I have alot of faith in TNT, as the reviews are steadily great, and I looked around alot for that specifically before I dove right in....:headbang:

two weeks, why the wait?? get it goin Jared!!!! :D

Haha I would if I could trust me. Finals are done June 10th so I will be starting then so I can dedicate my entire 3 month summer to training, eating and sleeping. I cant wait for the sleeping aspect of summer, I have been dying during school.

Yea i heard TNT's tren A is extremely potent and highly over dosed, so I immediately went with him. Dont forget to take before and after pics!

Haha I would if I could trust me. Finals are done June 10th so I will be starting then so I can dedicate my entire 3 month summer to training, eating and sleeping. I cant wait for the sleeping aspect of summer, I have been dying during school.

Yea i heard TNT's tren A is extremely potent and highly over dosed, so I immediately went with him. Dont forget to take before and after pics!

when I was in school I only took classes 11am and later mon - thurs (university)

i had my first night of soakin the sheets with sweat, and wakin up every hour...so id say its definitely doin what it should....

i will take those pixx today, as I already see it working...tren is amazing...kinda scary cuz something that works this well cannot be good for you...or me.....but then again, what is??

when I was in school I only took classes 11am and later mon - thurs (university)

i had my first night of soakin the sheets with sweat, and wakin up every hour...so id say its definitely doin what it should....

i will take those pixx today, as I already see it working...tren is amazing...kinda scary cuz something that works this well cannot be good for you...or me.....but then again, what is??

engineering is a very time consuming study, for my anyways. I never get a break.

But yea good luck with you cycle ill be following you progress.

I decided just last night that im going to be running adrol for the first 4 weeks, and tren A week 4-8. Im stoked

engineering is a very time consuming study, for my anyways. I never get a break.

But yea good luck with you cycle ill be following you progress.

I decided just last night that im going to be running adrol for the first 4 weeks, and tren A week 4-8. Im stoked

ohh yea....i would definitely think that engineering would be time consuming...I majored in elementary ed. so it was a but easier id say...

I actually just got the "take my breath away feeling" after gettin it in...almost started choking...in the glute makes a difference than the shoulder apparently..i usually stay away from the glutes but the frequency of eod i have no choice...i now see why people cough...it effects the lungs directly...weird

i am almost positive that mixing prop and tren in the same helps alot...i get alot of great info from some really experienced guys..they were right....

i cant wait to see how strong I am in about 6 weeks....

added an oral also var at 50 ed....cant hurt
ill post very often, and looking forward to seeing your log too bro...
since i was already on TRT i really cant properly gauge the quality of the product...the prop that is, the tren i can cuz ive never done it....

:headbang:

So I have been having very vivid, and seemingly real dreams, and serious multiple wake insomnia....dam tren!!

I have upped the prop to 200mg EOD, and continue w tren 100mg eod...felt like the sex drive was slippin...i like being sexually amped up all the time...plus im newly engaged gotta keep the wife to be happy :love:

the intensity of my workouts gets better each week...i can see that this cycle is going to be awesome result wise by the end....cant wait...

I think tren caught up with me last night: soaked sheets and no shut-eye.

Gonna back off the dosing a little. I've had good results with few sides at lower doses ... As B-boy wrote, " a little goes a long way".

I can dedicate my entire 3 month summer to training, eating and sleeping.

Don't forget about "Fu#$@&^" cause that Test Prop/Tren A cycle makes me Horny as hell. It doesn't Discrimante either 50yrs old with a Nice face and fat ass or 18yrs old with small tits and no ass. It's hard all day long.

Oh yeah the Strength is good too....:D

I think tren caught up with me last night: soaked sheets and no shut-eye.

Gonna back off the dosing a little. I've had good results with few sides at lower doses ... As B-boy wrote, " a little goes a long way".

yea i only took 400mgs the first week, dropped to 300 now....i dont know how people take more than that...i couldnt deal...

i have been sweating like crazy, it was 90 today in NY, kid was wet most of the day....:banghead:

workouts are intensified....big time....feeling stronger, pushing harder, getting sore as hell.....been cramping up a lot more than usual, think its from the T3 I just added a week ago....dunno....

but I see my body changing every week, and i love it....

TNT all day ErryDayyy!!!

TNT is A+ Quality

You will not be disappointing. I have been using TNT for a while and so far the best gear i have ever try. Tren E is some serious stuff,

Go to the fullest with TNT, it is the best ....:)

TNT Pharma

All products are GTG!! Currently on Test E 250 EOD/Tren E 100 EOD/EQ 150 EOD.....ALL TNT.

TNT

TNT have great products and their quality is amazing. If you want to growth and be sure what you getting is legit, then go TNT...

TNT's products have always treated me well. Not to mention they have the fastest T/A time of anyone I've ever seen. really saved my ass when another sponsor *cough, napsgear, cough* didnt come through...

ok so the TNT cycle is done, at the end of the T3 im down 18lbs of fat, and thanks to the tren ace and propionate combo, im lookin fuckin good!!!!

very very happy with the results of this cycle....kept the carbs low, the cardio consistent, and the workouts intense...house music gets me pumped!!

gonna cruise for a while on Watson Cypionate and some 5 test mix T400 (Biotech) then start something with GenSHi dbols I just won from a euroking contest...thanks EK!!!

thanks again TNT and professionalmuscle.com

newyork out!!

TNT I am attach to it.

TNT is amazing. All their products are top quality. If you can ever buy them, buy then and stock them as well... I have had the chance to try other brands , but nothings as TNT in quality.... So far, the best ever....

I'm on TNT 750mg of Test E and I'm not feeling anything, I'm on week 7... why are they no more a sponsor here ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws