over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My follistatin research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warbeard

Registered
Hey guys. So I finished my folli 344 research yesterday.
I researched approximately 140mcg daily for 5 days and for the sixth day I used a double dose about 300mcg (all what was left in the vial) cause I kinda got tired of pinning my rat's biceps (those are tiny and really hard to find; it doesn't enjoy it either).
Results:
weight gain = 0
strength gain = 0
I think the bicep grew a little (all the injections went in the bicep).
For the first day or two the rat felt a bit stronger hunger. That's it.

It's training was as usual. Something like the DC split but without the rest-pause.
Diet was pretty simple I upped it's protein intake to somewhere around 300 grams of protein daily (a lot for a small rodent, isn't it?). It doesn't count carbs or fats - neither pigs out on them nor limits them.

The rat has not been taking anything besides folli. I wonder, did many researchers actually get good results on nothing but folli? Without other peps, gear, even without hrt doses?

hmmmm...interesting.

what's your stat?

Not really. 175 pounds about 11-12% BF. Have been clean for almost 4 months. Went to the current state in about 2 months after getting off juice. Was 200 pounds 8% BF on juice, so I'm nowhere near my max. Over the last two months after I recovered (T in 600-700s) have been making slow but steady strength gains.

I can't do the math in my head is that like 30lbs of muscle gone in 4 months? That is rough dude r u ok?

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

I can't do the math in my head is that like 30lbs of muscle gone in 4 months? That is rough dude r u ok?

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

Well I've been blasting and cruising for 1.5 years before that. And it was gone in two months not 4. After coming off I was not really motivated to lift weights and pretty much switched to boxing mostly. Some loss might be attributed to that too. Some mass was also lost while I was slowly tapering my dose before coming off. Now I'm very slowly gaining (at least strength).
BTW in regard of my PCT I'm very happy I was able to recover my HPTA after that and could care less about muscle loss.

How many calories did you eat?
How many grams of protein/fat/carbs?
What's in your multi-vitamin?
How much sleep did you get?
What other anabolic aids did you take?

Remember, Follistatin's true value come in the weeks following it.

Please drop in every couple days and let us know how you're doing.

If you really want to pack on the muscle take 30g of fish oil (Vitacost has a great fish oil cap or use Udo's Choice) and evening primrose oil per day. If you don't grow on that you have a mineral deficiency. :)

Well I've been blasting and cruising for 1.5 years before that. And it was gone in two months not 4. After coming off I was not really motivated to lift weights and pretty much switched to boxing mostly. Some loss might be attributed to that too. Some mass was also lost while I was slowly tapering my dose before coming off. Now I'm very slowly gaining (at least strength).
BTW in regard of my PCT I'm very happy I was able to recover my HPTA after that and could care less about muscle loss.

what type of pct did you run bro?

I've had a super shitty diet before when I was taking bunch of hard classes, which some of them were O chem and cal 2 and 3, all at once but the bad diet was only during the finals. I did not lose that much muscles that fast or anywhere close to that.

Just like everybody else said what was your diet and PCT like. Especially your PCT! Every log I've seen peoples started seeing results 4-5 days into it and then they gained crazy amount of muscles.

How many calories did you eat?
Didn't count. About 3k probably.
How many grams of protein/fat/carbs?
300-400/70-150/200 smth like that. didn't count carbs and fat
What's in your multi-vitamin?
Trueprotein 3 A Day. I take less though. 1 a day probably
How much sleep did you get?
Oh I'm on vacation so lots of sleep. 9+ hours probably
What other anabolic aids did you take?
DAA, NO booster preworkout... if that counts

Remember, Follistatin's true value come in the weeks following it.
Hope so :)

Please drop in every couple days and let us know how you're doing.
Sure thing bro

If you really want to pack on the muscle take 30g of fish oil (Vitacost has a great fish oil cap or use Udo's Choice) and evening primrose oil per day. If you don't grow on that you have a mineral deficiency. :)
I'm taking 15 grams daily

:yeahthat:

Last edited:
I've had a super shitty diet before when I was taking bunch of hard classes, which some of them were O chem and cal 2 and 3, all at once but the bad diet was only during the finals. I did not lose that much muscles that fast or anywhere close to that.

Just like everybody else said what was your diet and PCT like. Especially your PCT! Every log I've seen peoples started seeing results 4-5 days into it and then they gained crazy amount of muscles.

I've posted it here more than once. I actually think my PCT was great as it got my T to 600-700s in 6 weeks after being on for 18 months.

You must have something wrong.......I would go get a blood test........MORE than 25 pounds of muscle lost in 8 weeks??........crazy

Well after such a long cycle... It was hardly a surprise. I was never able to hold on to gains well after cycle. I have been slowly regaining some of the lost muscle over the last 2 months, I believe.

Found my PCT post:
Well my test is 762 currently in the end of PCT consisting of 1 shot of trip, clomid 25-100mg and farestone 60-120mg for 6 weeks, nolva 20 mg for 8 weeks and some HCG before the PCT. I've been on for about 18 months before that.
I was also taking about 0.25mg Adex EOD and 0.25mg Caber every 4 days throughout PCT.

After my results I think what made my experience better was the fact that I was on aas and gh. I had hit a flat spot in my results and the follistatin gave me back that original reduction in myostatin that one gets during the first four weeks of a cycle. Everything else was in place and then folli opened the door.

I think if one were completely hormone free then it would take months of regular use to see the kind of results one would hope for. I mean seriously think about the time and energy it takes for the body to grow. Even cancer takes months to grow to any extent, and cancer grows faster than anything.

Even then, with all the stuff I'm on, the results still pale in comparison to that zing you get when you put on 5 pounds of water, eerr I mean muscle when you hit that first dbol cycle.

I am still of the mind, even though I really enjoyed my experience, that it would take at the very least 1mg a month for a year to really look back and see the kind of results people are hoping to see.

FS-344 side effects

Flu like symptoms due to toxins accompanying the protein
Severe immune response at higher doses
Longitudional tendon and bone fracture upon normal workload
Larynx growth
Increased sugar craving and ultimately diabetes

Larynx growth

Any proof? Links to studies?

Probably 3000? Most people I know who are trying to gain size find that when they count their calories they are ALWAYS substantially lower than what they thought.

If you decide to do it again..

-30g total of fishoil and evening primrose oil.
-ZMA and 5g glutamine before bed
-TRC Trace minerals, extra selenium and extra chromium
-30g amino acids during and after workout
-super greens post workout
-4k calories per day

Guarantee you you'll grow like a weed.

Larynx growth

WTF???

Someone on their crack pipe?

30g of fishoil per day!!!

i was wondering why so much fishoil?
i take about 15g a day,
but have never heard of any benefit from using more especially not 30g!!! whats the benefits of so much ? :) very interested to know
Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members