over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Run With Syntherol

Benson

Newbies
Hi All,

Going a run of Syntherol to get my Bi's back the way they were. After years of good eating and no training has had, well not so good effects.

About me

Height: 175cms (about 5'8)
Weight: 85kg
body fat: no idea

im using in bi's only at this stage with 27g prick and half inch long.

I will upload my starting pics and my day 1 and day3/4 pics soon (only up to day 4)

So far been better than I had thought. got huge gain and massive pump. the pain side not so bad. kinda like had a HUGE workout and sore the next day, all day.

pics

beofre starting

Attachments

• IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
day 3

Attachments

• IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:
pic

day 4 after gym

Attachments

• day4.jpg
    day4.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,031
Last edited:
ur going to need a 25g, 1 inch needle for the synthol to work

wat your doing now is just going to cause swelling and oil nto deep enough inside the muscle to stretch the fascia

i know coz i did the same thing and used a 27g 1/2inch and it never workd, my arms just grew form all the swelling and oil, and within few weeks of being off synthol they were as big as they were in the start

get a bigger needle, ur just wasteing ur money if you dont

thanx for that, i was thinking of going to 25g to make it more smooth flowing but gee i hate needles, but on the other hand i hate wasting money and time :)

have placed my order.

with it going deeper are the results as pronounced? or less bigger but more perminant?

thanx for that, i was thinking of going to 25g to make it more smooth flowing but gee i hate needles, but on the other hand i hate wasting money and time :)

have placed my order.

with it going deeper are the results as pronounced? or less bigger but more perminant?

well first if the needle is deeper itll actually work, wat ur doing now ur going to gain 0 size on ur arms in the end wen the swelling goes down and the oil disipates

so the results are better (since ull actually get results in the end), there more pronounced AND theres a harder muscle look since the oil is deep and ur arms wont look soft, im sure wat ur getting now is a more soft feeling of the muscle becoz u havent used a long enough needle, which isnt meant to happen

i dont know if youve injected enough oil, but if you push into the skin of the muscle hard enough, where uve injected, u might notice ull be able to make a little imprint in ur arm 9sign the oil isnt going in deep enough)

dw i hate needles aswell, i didnt like knowing i needed a 25g, but after you use it u realise it feels almost identical to the 27g, only difference is with the 25g u really will feel wen u go in deep within the muscle

Last edited:
Using such a short needle does not give the oil much room to go when
pushed into the muscle.

You want to shoot deep within the muscle so as to 'push' it up and also
allow the oil max room to spread along the muscle so that it is evenly
spread within it.

Good too see pics, keep us updated.

day 10

Ok its day 10, i have changed to the 25g 1 inch needles which is a differance but getting used to it now. here is todays pic.

thanx for the help guys it seems to look longer and abit more defined so far. hope it keeps up and i dont lose much due to oil

Attachments

• IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 768
Keep us posted bro!

Ok its day 10, i have changed to the 25g 1 inch needles which is a differance but getting used to it now. here is todays pic.

thanx for the help guys it seems to look longer and abit more defined so far. hope it keeps up and i dont lose much due to oil

You can get 27g 1.25" needles if 25g is not comfortable

Hi All,

Going a run of Syntherol to get my Bi's back the way they were. After years of good eating and no training has had, well not so good effects.

About me

Height: 175cms (about 5'8)
Weight: 85kg
body fat: no idea

im using in bi's only at this stage with 27g prick and half inch long.

I will upload my starting pics and my day 1 and day3/4 pics soon (only up to day 4)

So far been better than I had thought. got huge gain and massive pump. the pain side not so bad. kinda like had a HUGE workout and sore the next day, all day.

Why would you not just start workingout again and maybe use some real anabolics instead of that crap.

wallycn -

I have always thought of using anabolics, only issue is I have no way of getting plus they tend to have side effects and cost abit (unless someone can clear that up for me, happy to try anything that gets me big quick).

fubaseball -

as far as the 27g 1.25 inch needle, nah , i actually find the 27 to be to hard to push down, to slow. getting used to 25g plus getting used to needles so kinda ok now.

thanx for all the feedback guys i do appriciate it all. had a good workout at gym this morning, had a huge nice pumped feeling. :)

ok, i have had a look at **broken link removed**

anyone got any advice as i have never touched steroids and have no real idea.

I was looking at the Ephedrine tabs, is this any good?

What is your daily dosage of Syntherol? I have started this one week ago and my dosage is two injections of Syntherol of 1ml for each arm.

What is your daily dosage of Syntherol? I have started this one week ago and my dosage is two injections of Syntherol of 1ml for each arm.

I use 1ml per head doing 2 heads per day. So 2ml per arm per day if you will. Have you read big a's guide?

I'm also confused on why you would start syntherol at such an early age and also at your size. I thought syntherol was supposed to be used last. After steroids and whatever else stopped working.

Hey bro im not bustin your balls but how long have you been training for? and how long did you not train? Synthol really doesnt seem like the answer for what you are looking for.

Have you put at least 3-4 years of hard training, natural?

Have you done gear and maxed out on the gear?

are you going to compete?

if you answered no to any of these synthol is not the answer. Ill be honest bro, you have mod links for other boards and you are talking about massive pumps ect, but to me it looks like a 14" untrained arm. Dont you think you should get in the gym and really try before going with SEO?

sorry if this offends you but here is some tuff love that nobody seems to be giving you. Its not a good bber look to have a bigger but just as fat arm. Remember you posted your pics so now its time to take some lumps!

Lucian

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics