over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elitropin 6mon. trial "Dangkolo"

Dangkolo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I will refer to the test subject as subject X, Subject X has began using elitropins at 8iu per day. This should be interesting because subject X is one week into PCT, also X has just finished competing. Should be interesting to see how much muscle X can keep. Currently 265 lb. Just started back in gym on Monday after a two week lay off. Going slow into the first week of training X had a few issues during time off. Anywayz, stay tuned......

This is one of the logs I have been waiting on. Good luck big guy!

I have been using Eli's for almost 4 months now, and I will do so as long as I am able to. Subject X is going to love this stuff!

will be keeping up with this log for sure, very interested.

Alright, another update for subject X. Its been almost a week and a half since X last post. I am pleased to say that X is 18 days into PCT and still keeping a weight of 265ish. Not to mention X still has lines and abs. X upped carbs and is sitting around 475g a day give or take. Vascularity is still apparent throughout whole physique.:D Another thing I might add is I think X is actually growing:eek: Call it rebound, Sponge or whatever but something is happening. As mentioned before 18 days into PCT on top of that 2weeks off after contest. Was a little late to post due to work scheduale but stay tuned for next week and subject X will keep you posted of changes.

Curious to hear what you think big GB! :headbang:

Another update!
Subject X is proud to say X is still maintaining 265lb. Still looking lean, Great pumps while training. X made some adjustments to diet and is looking a tad bit leaner. X has a cheat meal once in awhile but does not get too carried away, That could all change by winter.;):p

Curious to hear what you think big GB! :headbang:

Definetly thinking nothing but good things:D There still are alot of other variables with other supplements such as No2, creatine, diet etc. But all in all its two thumbs up!:headbang:

Definetly thinking nothing but good things:D There still are alot of other variables with other supplements such as No2, creatine, diet etc. But all in all its two thumbs up!:headbang:

Not to steal your thread, but Im starting my Elitropin log next week. Im having my IGF levels tested on Monday and Im waiting for the results.

My biggest observation is that although Im taking 5iu per day, more than I have ever done before, i dont know Im even on GH. Just barely noticible numbing of the hands.

Elitropin is like a great single malt, super smooth, but with the kick of a donkey.

You are going to be bigger than Rolf Mueller :) Cant wait to see your log! :headbang:

Alright, X is 30days into PCT. Still averaging 265lb. Now I know this is no contest condition but decided to throw in a pic. So far the only things really noticed are fingers a little swollen but other than that everything is good....Blood pressure is the best its ever been.

Attachments

• IMAG0158.jpg
    IMAG0158.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 637
Alrighty, X about to wrap up PCT. X Now will begin working towards a better X for 2012.
Still holding 265ish.

Last update , due to shortages......... Currently X has been around 280lb. Give or take... X did enjoy and truly reccomends the ellies to anyone who wants good results and solid gains....either losing a lil fat and gaining more muscle tissue you will be happy in the end....

Mexite, I have sent you two emails last night. You have responded to one and I'm still waiting for response on the latest. And I dropped you a PM as well

((((Opereation ''Ga'ga'' Umbe!))))

Last edited:
Here you go Queefer, not much but one of the latest;)

**broken link removed**

Here you go Queefer, not much but one of the latest;)

**broken link removed**

That's lean as shit for 280!

280 lbs, you must be what 6'5". Awesome you held that weight threw pct.
You must still be a young man?. Looking good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity