over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GenX follistatin log w/pics

mojo jojo

Registered
Ok so i am a little behind already on starting this log but here it goes. Here is what I would be doing if it were all legal. Unfortunately I only have a prescription for the test and hgh so that is all I will do.
500mg/wk test
600mg/wk eq
400mg/wk primobolan
125mcg/day Follistatin
5iu/day hgh

I would start on Monday the 22nd by taking 500mg test, 600mg EQ and 400mg primo. I weighed 216lbs on that day. Then on Thursday I would start the Follistatin/hgh and would put the folli into the muscles. On Thursday I weighed 217lbs and below is a picture. My overall goal is to see if I can break 240 with the folli. I easily get up to 230 but getting to 240 is very difficult and though I did do it once the amount of food I needed to eat made me feel sick all of the time.

Attachments

• IMAG0178.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 3,610
  • IMAG0179.jpg
    IMAG0179.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2,412
As of Monday which would be day 5 of the folli I weighed in at 220lbs directly after my afternoon workout.

I forgot to mention previously that I am about 6'3" tall.

Here are some pics

Attachments

• Day 5-1.jpg
    Day 5-1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,124
  • day 5-2.jpg
    day 5-2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,147
thx

for the log with a new sponsor
curious to see if you develop the flu like symptoms ive read in other folli logs
and over all sense of well being kinda thing or mood with folli
if you were to use those other compounds would you have started them all at the same time or ?
look lean and solid already

Thanks for the log mojo. At the end of your run it would interesting to see side by side comparison with before and afters. really hard to tell from what you have posted so far, but your tricep looks bigger (or just pumped up) vs the befores.

Id be pretty darn happy with the way you look right now.:)

As of Monday which would be day 5 of the folli I weighed in at 220lbs directly after my afternoon workout.

I forgot to mention previously that I am about 6'3" tall.

Here are some pics

Great log. I saw the first post with the weight and was thinking, wait i am 235 and we look slightly different...granted i am fat. Then i realized you are damn near a foot taller than me=-)

I am excited to see the progress buddy!

for the log with a new sponsor
curious to see if you develop the flu like symptoms ive read in other folli logs
and over all sense of well being kinda thing or mood with folli
if you were to use those other compounds would you have started them all at the same time or ?
look lean and solid already

So far no flu like symptoms here. The only thing I notice is a little bit of soreness at the follistatin injection site.

If I were to use the other compounds I would start taking them about 4 days before the Folli and hgh. I figure I would take them a little earlier since they take some time to kick in.

I am a total ectomorph so these pictures are about as fat as I get. It is nice that I always stay fairly lean but on the negative side I simply can't get as big as others. At least not without mass food and drug consumption. Another positive is when I hold water from testosterone it doesn't make me look bloated or soft. The muscle just looks fuller and still looks pretty hard.

Thanks for the log mojo. At the end of your run it would interesting to see side by side comparison with before and afters. really hard to tell from what you have posted so far, but your tricep looks bigger (or just pumped up) vs the befores.

I am only going to take pictures every few days at most. Daily pictures are way too gradual to really see a big difference. Hopefully the first and last pic will say it all.

Oh and you are pretty observant because I did just workout on my triceps right before that picture.

So today was day 7 of the folli and I weighed in at 222 after my workout. I have to say I feel really good. I can't say that any of the weight is due to the folli at the moment because I normally put on about 6-8 pounds from water weight in the first week of taking test.

My workouts feel good. I feel like I am getting a better pump right now but I fully admit that could be a mental thing. I did biceps today and I can certainly tell my strength is beginning to increase.

I will most likely take tomorrow off and then hit legs on Friday. I should have a better feel for my overall strength after I do legs.

At the moment I can't say if the folli is doing anything yet but I am still very hopeful. I would really like to be able to get to 240. Time will tell in the end.

Great log. I saw the first post with the weight and was thinking, wait i am 235 and we look slightly different...granted i am fat. Then i realized you are damn near a foot taller than me=-)

I am excited to see the progress buddy!

So I've got almost a foot on you and yet you still have me beat by 13 pounds. We certainly have very different genetics going on between the 2 of us.

good log bro.. but juding from the pics that seems like a lot of gear, IMO, ive come realize the biggest anabolic thing u can ever take is................................................ FOOD! let me tell u something, im working with a smart guy, im on HALF of what ive been on before, and ive gained now a total of 23lbs in 15 days.. because hes making me EAT all CLEAN food.. i think to much gear just fucks everything else up! .. but keep doing what ur doing bro, if it works it works im just giving some of my input :) u look good

good log bro.. but juding from the pics that seems like a lot of gear, IMO, ive come realize the biggest anabolic thing u can ever take is................................................ FOOD! let me tell u something, im working with a smart guy, im on HALF of what ive been on before, and ive gained now a total of 23lbs in 15 days.. because hes making me EAT all CLEAN food.. i think to much gear just fucks everything else up! .. but keep doing what ur doing bro, if it works it works im just giving some of my input :) u look good

I thought the same thing but I would wager mojo stays very lean all year round.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing but I would wager mojo stays very lean all year round.

You got that right. The amount of fat I am holding right now is that fattest I have ever been able to get. It doesn't matter how much or how clean I eat I simply do not store fat.

Over the past couple of weeks I have not been counting my calories but I am going to start counting my calories again just to be certain where I am at.

I can easily eat 4K calories a day and with a mild effort i can eat about 5K in a day. If I throw in some fattier foods I can get up to and even a little over 6k calories in a day. Even at 6K calories I will not store fat. If I can eat closer to 6K calories each day I can get into the mid 230's but it is hard for me to eat like that for too long. I won't get fat but I will loose all desire to eat. I won't even want to eat a food I love.

From my past experiences I feel that my mildly hormone enhanced genetic potential is right around the upper 220's. I can easily maintain that weight with about 200mg of test a week.

So with all of the above information in mind that is where folli comes in. If it can truly push me past my genetic potential I feel like I should be able to break into the mid to upper 230's while taking in about 5k calories a day. I am holding all other variables (eg hormones) fairly constant. And by constant I mean I would need to take the same levels I normally would take to get into the 230 lbs range.

You got that right. The amount of fat I am holding right now is that fattest I have ever been able to get. It doesn't matter how much or how clean I eat I simply do not store fat.

Over the past couple of weeks I have not been counting my calories but I am going to start counting my calories again just to be certain where I am at.

I can easily eat 4K calories a day and with a mild effort i can eat about 5K in a day. If I throw in some fattier foods I can get up to and even a little over 6k calories in a day. Even at 6K calories I will not store fat. If I can eat closer to 6K calories each day I can get into the mid 230's but it is hard for me to eat like that for too long. I won't get fat but I will loose all desire to eat. I won't even want to eat a food I love.

From my past experiences I feel that my mildly hormone enhanced genetic potential is right around the upper 220's. I can easily maintain that weight with about 200mg of test a week.

So with all of the above information in mind that is where folli comes in. If it can truly push me past my genetic potential I feel like I should be able to break into the mid to upper 230's while taking in about 5k calories a day. I am holding all other variables (eg hormones) fairly constant. And by constant I mean I would need to take the same levels I normally would take to get into the 230 lbs range.

thank youf ro the well thought out explanation=-) I am currently experiencing the same thing. I am at about 5800 calories and i am leaning up. It is actually bothering me because i like being fluffy!

ah i understand bro.. thats fuckin awesome been able to stay lean..
but each to their own.. one thing i wil say im interested in FOLI myself, and i may ask my coach about that using it during a cruise peroid, so i can actually gain on cruise whilst being on lower super supps..

if u want my honest opinon, ive done trial n error in the past and worked with various coaches... ive been on high amounts ( felt n looked like shit ) ive been on low amounts ( best ive ever felt n looked )...

when i was on the HIGH amount, i didnt use any key** supplements ** like gh,t3,... and maybe some slin ;)... and i still looked like shit..
now im half the amount, but have them KEY things which are working for me, ive blown up as if im on TONS...

how do i know my protocol is working.. me and the coach started my diet a week early without the added cycle.. and i LOST weight..
asoon as i jumped onto my blast (with the same diet just adding in blast stuff ) the diet which i had lost weight on, i gained.. i keep gaining everyday.. im almost in shock.. its averaging out to 2lbs a day.. and im not force feeding yet.. or even eating a ton of calories..

the only thing ive done different this year.. is i ran nothing and a low dosage for 102 days..

now im back on, my body is growing like crazy i feel it was the time off, the new key supplemenets, a more balanced diet ( not to extreme with any macro ) and now with the training ( heavy and hard dc style ) im growing...

im looking forward to seeing you progress bro, this is the right place to log it, theres some great guys on here

I had a busy holiday weekend and I have not had a chance to update this until now.

On Friday I did legs and my strength has increased nicely. My weight was still 222.

Saturday I took the day off. I went to the AMA races so my food intake for that day was not what I would have liked.

Sunday I did back and had a good workout. Strength has increased from my last back day.

Monday I did chest, triceps and biceps. I have tendonitis in my shoulder so I can't do bench press at all right now and I really have to be careful doing chest. However at the end of my workout I had a great pump going and all body parts feel sore today so it was a good workout overall. I weighed 224 after my workout.

Today - I am pretty sore all over today so I decided to take the day off from lifting. I went to the gym did some light cardio and did the rehab exercises/stretching for my shoulder. I weighed 226 after the workout. Attached are some pics from today.

My weight seems to be creeping up a bit faster then usual. I don't know if that is due to the folli or not but it seems promising. One thing I can say about the folli is that is does cause soreness at the inj site. Nothing that bad but noticeable. I tried taking it subq Sunday and it caused a welt that it still there today. I won't be doing that again.

I also increased the folli dose to 200mcg a day on Friday. Saturday I did not take it so on Sunday and Monday I took 300mcg. Today I went back to 200mcg which is where I will stay.

Attachments

• 9-6-11 01.jpg
    9-6-11 01.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 4,091
  • 9-6-11 02.jpg
    9-6-11 02.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,454
How long are you gonna run at 200mcg? Happy with the Folli so far?

I had a busy holiday weekend and I have not had a chance to update this until now.

On Friday I did legs and my strength has increased nicely. My weight was still 222.

Saturday I took the day off. I went to the AMA races so my food intake for that day was not what I would have liked.

Sunday I did back and had a good workout. Strength has increased from my last back day.

Monday I did chest, triceps and biceps. I have tendonitis in my shoulder so I can't do bench press at all right now and I really have to be careful doing chest. However at the end of my workout I had a great pump going and all body parts feel sore today so it was a good workout overall. I weighed 224 after my workout.

Today - I am pretty sore all over today so I decided to take the day off from lifting. I went to the gym did some light cardio and did the rehab exercises/stretching for my shoulder. I weighed 226 after the workout. Attached are some pics from today.

My weight seems to be creeping up a bit faster then usual. I don't know if that is due to the folli or not but it seems promising. One thing I can say about the folli is that is does cause soreness at the inj site. Nothing that bad but noticeable. I tried taking it subq Sunday and it caused a welt that it still there today. I won't be doing that again.

I also increased the folli dose to 200mcg a day on Friday. Saturday I did not take it so on Sunday and Monday I took 300mcg. Today I went back to 200mcg which is where I will stay.

It causes soreness? Are you 100% sure its untagged folli? That sounds similar to the symptoms reported by people taking tagged folli. Just curious. Any flu-like symptoms?

How long are you gonna run at 200mcg? Happy with the Folli so far?

I think I am just going to stick with running it at 200mcg until I run out. I have 10 bottles so that gives me a good 7 week run.

As for my feelings on the folli so far that is hard to say at the moment. I do feel like I am putting on weight a bit faster then I usually would but since I don't like to be quick to judge I am not ready to say it due to the folli quite yet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws