over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Follistatin + ACVR2B then DES + High dose primo, eq, tren, test

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok I've had this stuff for around 2 weeks now, and with all this new info in terms of folli I am starting my own log.

The products are from ERGO PEP. Feel free to check my post history, I am not an individual that has any bias towards or against Hernon. Hired him for the personal training, his philosophies didn't work for me and I lost some weight so I don't praise him and I don't dislike him. Alot of these logs are run by people that are very pro Hernon so I thought it would be good to have one with no Bias.

Ok now that all of that is done...

This is technically a log for TWO cycles.

Follistatin 142mcg per day for 14 days (take in mornings)
ACVR2B 1,000mcg per week 14 days (taken all at once each week)
Both I will be injecting Sub - Q

I am also on 250mg of test per week (cruising)

Now for the cycle this will start once the Folli has ENDED

Test C 200mg week 1-20
PRIMO 1,000mg week 1-20
Tren E 400mg week 1-20
EQ 600mg week 1-20
IGF DES 200mcg pre workout first two weeks
Superdrol 30mg week 1-3

If I like the DES I will be running 500mcg pre workout week 5-6, 9,10, 14,15, and 20,21

Test I will be bumping up to 750mg week 18 then tapering down.

Starting weight
239 exactly but naked empty stomach
Age 24
Height 5'10

If someone can post pictures please let me know so I can email them to you. It keeps giving me error messages.

Last edited:
Ok first dosage taken this morning on empty stomach.

Took all of the ACVR for the week and my Folli both Sub Q

Ok so its not salt like the tests indicated there is no burn.

It is now 5 hours later, no pump like has been reported. I am having weird random hot spells, and random heat flushing in areas, arms, forehead, etc. Also feel as though my blood sugar is low, checked it though and its not. Vision is also not as sharp as normal.

I rarely have sides from anything so this is slightly strange for me. Sort of curious whats going on!

Ok first dosage taken this morning on empty stomach.

Took all of the ACVR for the week and my Folli both Sub Q

Ok so its not salt like the tests indicated there is no burn.

It is now 5 hours later, no pump like has been reported. I am having weird random hot spells, and random heat flushing in areas, arms, forehead, etc. Also feel as though my blood sugar is low, checked it though and its not. Vision is also not as sharp as normal.

I rarely have sides from anything so this is slightly strange for me. Sort of curious whats going on!

I will take notice of this log as you seem unbias etc. I just commented on osiris's log with my thoughts. I felt no need start my own log. I experienced everything you are regarding being hot. I am naturally hot anyway and I am on cycle so multiply that. Then the peps... fucking boiling. Everytime I am very active I am literally soaked through... not good.

My hand and feet went numb when I was in bed after I took ace-031. So far the folli has been good but full details is in my post on the other log.

That one hell of a cycle :) I am doing 750mg test and 300mg deca. But will change over soon to 600mg primo and 400mg deca and 300mg test. I might try more primo... it will be my first time using it.

Goodluck with everything.

Just adding let me know if you experience any numbness in your feet or hands.

No numbness. I have noticed though I am not as mentally alert as I typically am and adrenal responses are not happening as usual (tac training for work). No adrenalin response which is very strange.

Suppressing adrenaline output maybe?

Ok FIRST workout on the FIRST day

Low volume legs today...

HOLY SHIT. Strength and endurance way up.

I never go above 315 on hack squats. I moved 495 for 15 for 405 for 22. With only 315 I usually have problems at 14-16 reps.

Endurance way up too. I start with leg extensions usually the stack for 15. Was the stack for 20-25.

No skin tearing pumps but definately a great pump. Also a feeling of euphoria. I didn't want to stop training haha. This might be from the great session though.

God home walked up the stairs and nearly collapsed. I never get like that.

I just realized you done both together. I originally thought you were doing the ACVR2B for 2 weeks then folli for 2 weeks. I noticed a slight incase in strength with the ACV but nothing else so not pleased. But the folli has been great. Strength has gone up on it. Maybe you should have tried seperately so you know what works for you in the future. But regardless I am happy with your results. My hack squat was the same... looking forward to my next leg workout... my knee's aren't though :)

I just realized you done both together. I originally thought you were doing the ACVR2B for 2 weeks then folli for 2 weeks. I noticed a slight incase in strength with the ACV but nothing else so not pleased. But the folli has been great. Strength has gone up on it. Maybe you should have tried seperately so you know what works for you in the future. But regardless I am happy with your results. My hack squat was the same... looking forward to my next leg workout... my knee's aren't though :)

Yah don't think I posted on that. Tendons/ligaments felt much tighter than usual even during warm up sets.

Weight today 240.25 on empty stomach/naked.

great log bro hope it goes well, crazy strength increase there!

Ok so here is todays update

Day 2

Workout was chest/shoulders skipped triceps

NO strength increase, miniscule endurance increase

Are we sure ACVR2B only needs to be pinned once a week? No feeling of euphoria either.

I am assuming this stuff only target specific types of muscle fibers perhaps?

Ok so here is todays update

Day 2

Workout was chest/shoulders skipped triceps

NO strength increase, miniscule endurance increase

Are we sure ACVR2B only needs to be pinned once a week? No feeling of euphoria either.

I am assuming this stuff only target specific types of muscle fibers perhaps?

No I think it simply doesn't work.

I tried them seperately. I think the folli is good but my results have literally stopped after a few days. My strength shot up on legs then when I worked out chest and back 2 days later it was the same... strange. Maybe I am just not a good responder. I am getting great results from my cycle anyway I had just plateued in weight so thats why I started the peps.

I have kept my diet the same (plentiful) to get a true reading. I will up cals again and try more ace-031 and folli. Other supps arte staying exactly the same like they have been. I will change other supps in a few weeks to gain more results... then up food etc.

Interesting.

I've emailed a few guys I know that work in the pharma industry all high end guys asking about the folli and acvr2b have yet to here back from them. Two of which are individuals the corporation I work for use for very large orders so these are reputable guys.

I also have DATBtrues response in terms of american made folli so I am starting to get skeptical.

The insane strength increase though obviously shows its some sort of exotic compound or compounds though.

Weight this morning 240.50

When the hell are these size increases exposed to come around?
Have to note missed a few meals last night and had a MRP shake this morning before weigh in

High volume back workout tonight.

Same thing as chest, slightly better endurance no strength increase for the most part.

So far... Disappointing. Only 3rd day in but still.

I cant comment too much on strength increases because i actually reduce the weight while on folli, increase the volume and do much higher reps. I am overly converned about connective tissue damage. So i take steps to prevent it. I can say that it works as far as size increases and i feel stronger, i just dont try to break any personal bests.

I cant comment too much on strength increases because i actually reduce the weight while on folli, increase the volume and do much higher reps. I am overly converned about connective tissue damage. So i take steps to prevent it. I can say that it works as far as size increases and i feel stronger, i just dont try to break any personal bests.

Hmm, here is how I train

1 - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
2 - Back/Traps/Biceps
3 - Quads/Hamstrings/Calves
4 - off
Repeat

First rotation through is 9 sets for my big muscle group everything else gets 6. Second rotation through is 20 sets and then 10 for the smaller groups.

Volume still too low?

Hmm, here is how I train

1 - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
2 - Back/Traps/Biceps
3 - Quads/Hamstrings/Calves
4 - off
Repeat

First rotation through is 9 sets for my big muscle group everything else gets 6. Second rotation through is 20 sets and then 10 for the smaller groups.

Volume still too low?
I do the same thing with no repeat=-) Tues/thur/sat.

I posted my day 1 workout in my thread the other day if you want to take a look chris. I am just curious because you said you didnt respond to large amounts of gh either....hmmm.....going to have to think about this one.

I do the same thing with no repeat=-) Tues/thur/sat.

I posted my day 1 workout in my thread the other day if you want to take a look chris. I am just curious because you said you didnt respond to large amounts of gh either....hmmm.....going to have to think about this one.

The thing is the HGH came from Dynasty back when he was having problems. I ordered in bulk and it came with two different colored blue tops. Was talking to an old friend the other day apparently he was using it too, very experienced guy and said the shit he got from him was mostly fake.

I am thinking about trying out some RIPS. Was thinking 10-20IU per day but I don't know how to time humalog in conjunction with it or even humulin R for the most part. BTW thanks for that link man. Ordered it the other day.

The thing is the HGH came from Dynasty back when he was having problems. I ordered in bulk and it came with two different colored blue tops. Was talking to an old friend the other day apparently he was using it too, very experienced guy and said the shit he got from him was mostly fake.

I am thinking about trying out some RIPS. Was thinking 10-20IU per day but I don't know how to time humalog in conjunction with it or even humulin R for the most part. BTW thanks for that link man. Ordered it the other day.

check your pm's

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner