over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP LOG...

j-hawk

Registered
So it is day 4 of 250mg crystal DNP from Dinitro. I feel no different so today I either bump it up to a second cap every 12 hours, or stay the same and ride it longer. One question I have, why not just take 2 caps (500mg) every 24 hours. I mean take em at same time. everywhere I read says split them up but why not just take it in one dose? This way I could sleep through the worst of the sides, or try anyway, at 500 they shouldn't be that bad and the long half life will keep it working all day. Opinions/experience?

Thanks,
J-hawk

So it is day 4 of 250mg crystal DNP from Dinitro. I feel no different so today I either bump it up to a second cap every 12 hours, or stay the same and ride it longer. One question I have, why not just take 2 caps (500mg) every 24 hours. I mean take em at same time. everywhere I read says split them up but why not just take it in one dose? This way I could sleep through the worst of the sides, or try anyway, at 500 they shouldn't be that bad and the long half life will keep it working all day. Opinions/experience?

Thanks,
J-hawk

I felt dinitros stuff right away. Even at 1 pill a day. But I do run one large dose (500mg). Usually pre-bed, then I sleep before it kicks in hard and its worn off throughout the day.

Bump his stuff at 4 days. You will fell 500 i promise. I split mine between 2 doses just to keep the sweating to a minimum. You can take it however you wish.

Excellent

I'll try one large dose at bed at first and see how it feels. thanks guys.

Dinitro stuff is great. Well, you can take 500 1 shot. Just need to bear the heat thats all. Drink up!

I'd love to see some before/after pics if you're able to provide those.

sweating

So last night at work I was surley sweating good. I work second shift at a hospital. So last night before bed I bumped it to 2 caps (500mg) and I slept like an hour hour and half longer, woke up up in middle and had to changed my wet clothes and lay a towel down. Tonight at work should be interesting. I only weigh myself once a week so saturday will be first weigh in.

So last night at work I was surley sweating good. I work second shift at a hospital. So last night before bed I bumped it to 2 caps (500mg) and I slept like an hour hour and half longer, woke up up in middle and had to changed my wet clothes and lay a towel down. Tonight at work should be interesting. I only weigh myself once a week so saturday will be first weigh in.

How's your weight....are you bloating any???

Day 5

Okay last night I took 2 caps before bed. (500mg) I got up once to change sweaty clothes but no puddle yet. tonight at work I was less sweaty and hot than last night but I did much less work and wore a t-shirt under my scrubs to soak up some sweat. I did notice increased carb craving and hunger. Miss Q, yes today I am feeling pretty bloated, but have not weighed myself yet (saturday)

Okay last night I took 2 caps before bed. (500mg) I got up once to change sweaty clothes but no puddle yet. tonight at work I was less sweaty and hot than last night but I did much less work and wore a t-shirt under my scrubs to soak up some sweat. I did notice increased carb craving and hunger. Miss Q, yes today I am feeling pretty bloated, but have not weighed myself yet (saturday)

Sounds good so far. Will be following your updates....

how much bloating do you guys usually get...thinking of this for my girl...she is really still having a hard time. i think she may have burnt her adrenals out...we did some testing and looked up her signs...low sex drive, always tired no matter how much she sleeps...she works three jobs and is always go go go ...and her motivation has dropped alot lately.she works out five days a week and does shakes, etc..and recently went back to weight watchers...which is how she lost her weight originally .

You are going to bloat!!! Its just part of DNPs nature. It will start to subside about 3 days after you stop and will continue to drop for about 7 to 10 days total.

im thinking of having her do i cap of dinitro stuff a day for extended period or 500mg for about a month. start low and work up ...what ya think...she needs to lose 30 pounds probably ...can run eca with it as well.

Not sure if she can tolerate 500mgs of dinitros stuff. Most women cant.

Day 6

Okay last night at work I was much sweatier than the previous night (2nd night after 500mg). So I took 500mg at bed, around 12:30am, then another 250mg at noon today. I figure with it being the weekend I am going to up the dose. With all I am reading about the tolerance factor, I have to make this run count the most. The sweating is gross but nothing has been unbearable. If I wasn't at work it would be a breeze. So we'll see how I feel at bedtime tonight, might take 3 caps (750mg) all at once at bed time. or maybe I'll do 500mg every 12 hours. What do you think? I haven't changed my diet much. still eat lots of fruit and cottage cheese with LBA's. I have had the occasional cookie as the cravings are pretty severe. :)

Workout

Okay I just went to the gym for some HIIT on the eliptical, and the intensity was definately not the same as when off DNP. I did my best for 20 min, the last 3 being cooldown. My hands and feet were going to sleep by the end. Sweating was intense (but I sweat like a pig even off DNP). weighed myself and it looks like I'm down. Weight was 279. But this is decieving because the week before going on DNP I gained 8.7 lbs! In one week! sure this was water from GH or estro but tough to tell. So at least I lost that 8.7. And who knows how much will come off once done. Breathing was tough while working out, not dangerously, just noticed a heavy breathing. I don't see a ppoint in lifting while on DNP, you won't build and if DNP is really protein sparing you shouldn't lose. So I plan on getting the heart pumping and just burning cals through cardio. Any thought?

Okay I just went to the gym for some HIIT on the eliptical, and the intensity was definately not the same as when off DNP. I did my best for 20 min, the last 3 being cooldown. My hands and feet were going to sleep by the end. Sweating was intense (but I sweat like a pig even off DNP). weighed myself and it looks like I'm down. Weight was 279. But this is decieving because the week before going on DNP I gained 8.7 lbs! In one week! sure this was water from GH or estro but tough to tell. So at least I lost that 8.7. And who knows how much will come off once done. Breathing was tough while working out, not dangerously, just noticed a heavy breathing. I don't see a ppoint in lifting while on DNP, you won't build and if DNP is really protein sparing you shouldn't lose. So I plan on getting the heart pumping and just burning cals through cardio. Any thought?

In my brief run with DNP, workouts were definitely affect, however everything i've read says a workout burn calories throughout the day. So it wouldn't hurt to lift then do some cardio. .02

Thanks

I'll try some lighter weight higher rep workouts.

No way id' do hiit or gpp on DNP the potential to overheat and dehydrate is too high. IMO and i'm no expert LIC would be better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131