over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TK Lab Athlete.....road to competition

shadow11_290

Banned
Hello all and welcome to my log. A little about myself...i started competiting in 2006. It was my first show and i won first place heavyweight and overall. I believe my stage weight was 214lbs. After that show i took a few years to try and put on some much needed size since im definitely on the taller side being 6ft tall. In 2009 i took to the stage again and did the Pittsburgh, i won first place superheavy and lost the overall to one bad ass mofo...Seth Ferorce. For that show i weighed in at 235lbs, still way to small for my frame. Im looking to add the much need size that i need to be a force on the national stage in the Npc and hit the stage again sometime in the near future. my main goals r to bring my legs way up..quads(mainly sweep), hams, calves., also i want to bring up my chest and add much need detail to my back. i just started my offseason training and cycle. i will be strictly running TK Labs supps in the offseason. im now 10 days into my cycle, test&deca, and im already 8 pounds up. i started the cycle at a bodyweight of 265lbs and now 10 days later im weighing 273lbs. I can definitely say Tk has some good quality gear. Again welcome to my log and thank u all for stopping by. i took some pics this morning and will update my log with biweekly progress pics. im looking to tip the scale at 300lbs and still stay fairly lean...here go a few pics i took this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 939
  • IMG_1934.jpg
    IMG_1934.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 905
  • IMG_1941.jpg
    IMG_1941.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 898
Last edited:
For right now i will be training 4 days a week M-F.

Monday- chest and tris
Tuesday- legs
Wednesday- back and bis
Thursday- power day....benching,squatting,deadlifting

my diet will consist of 5 solid meals a day and 2 shakes for now. i will have a shake first thing in the morning, and last thing before bed.

cycle: TK LABS GEAR

10 weeks

750mg test....325mg test c/325mg sus
600mg deca

Attachments

• IMG_1953.jpg
    IMG_1953.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_1956.jpg
    IMG_1956.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 733
Damn shadow u r a monster! Any bigger and you will need a bigger shower Brah :D. Will b following along man!

Rock

Looking good bro, interested in following your journey to the stage again. whats your plans on a show??

thats a big boy rite there lol! good luck on your journey.

Damn shadow u r a monster! Any bigger and you will need a bigger shower Brah :D. Will b following along man!

Rock

thanks bro very much appreciated. i was once almost a monster, now im just a little guy. im on a mission to get my mass back tho, and i feel im on the right team to make that happen

Looking good bro, interested in following your journey to the stage again. whats your plans on a show??

thanks bro!! im not sure what show yet. first i want to get my size back and make the improvements to my legs and back and chest that im setting out to do then i will have a better idea on what show to aim for. im thinking maybe eastern usa or one of the NY shows.....gotta love NY. and u bro any plans for the stage in the near future

thats a big boy rite there lol! good luck on your journey.

Thanks bro!!!!! :)

Beast mode!!

YEA BUDDY!!!!!!

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    49.7 KB · Views: 984
So far im having a pretty good week in the gym. im 14 days into my cycle TK Labs test/deca

750mg test & 600mg deca......shot once weekly, using 25g pin..flows thru nicely

week 2

monday i did chest and triceps. i have a gnarly case of tendonitis in my right elbow that kills whenever i do any kind of pushdown or press. im noticing the pain subsiding gradually so im thinking the deca is definitely kicking in. i will be mindful of it as the weeks go on. usually when im on some really good deca the pain in my elbows go away completely as well as the tenderness in my knees, again mainly the right one.

Mon workout:
rope pushdowns... 4 sets of 10 100lbs
dips.... 4 sets of 10 w/ bodyweight
flat barbell bench press superset w/ close grip presses.. 4 sets working up to 315 for 10 reps
smith machince upper chest/shoulder press... 1plate x1,. 2plates x10, 3 plates x4
incline dumbbell flyes..... 80lbs 3 sets of 10
dumbell kickbacks.....40lbs 3 sets of 10

Tues workout:
legs
leg extension.....100lbs x10, 120lbs x10, 140lbs x 10, 160lbs x 10, 180lbs x10
lying leg curls.....90lbs x10, 100lbs x10, 110lbs x10, 120lbs x 10
leg press.....6 sets 10 reps working up to 32 plates total
squat machine(knee issues) no barbell squats for another 2 weeks...10 plates 4 sets 20 reps
hack squat....4 plates x10, 6 plates x10, 8 plates x8,
seated calf raises...6 plates 4 sets of 10
standing calf raises.... 400lbs 4 sets of 10

my diet right now is pretty simple

6 meals a day

meal one- 50g protein shake and bowl of oatmael

meal two- ground turkey and rice

meal three- cheat meal

meal four- ground beef and rice

meal five- cheat meal

meal six- ground turkey and rice

in the next couple weeks i will be incorporating two more meals, one shake and one solid meal. right now im just working on getting my appetite back. for the past few months i have been eating only 2-3 times a day tops....slow and steady i will be back up to 8 meals a day ;)

my diet will for the most part remain the same this week.... with th addition of one more 50g protein shake right before bed

my diet will for the most part remain the same this week.... with th addition of one more 50g protein shake right before bed

day 21 of my TK Labs test/deca cycle and things are going very very well. this is the start of week 4 and the test and deca are definitely good to go. i have to honestly say that i cant believe that this stuff is UG....i havent got results this good and this accurate in a longtime. TK labs is a close to Human Grade gear as i have used in awhile.....so far im very pleased, and im just getting started. heres the break down of what im noticing from the gear that im currently using

TK test cyp- very smooth, painless, flows smoothly thru 25g pin, the CYP has me feeling amped all day, my energy levels r up and my libido is through the roof....G2G

TK sustanon250- very smooth, painless for a legit sustanon product, flows smooth thru 25g pin. i love TK sustanon one of the best test products i have used in a very longtime. if i take a shot at 8am in the morning i feel it kicking in 5-6 hours later. by the next day im ultra pumped and fuller. if i had to pick one test product to stay on all year long it would definitely be TK sustanon,.........G2G

TK deca- very smooth, painless, flows smoothly thru 25g pin. two weeks into my cycle i started noticing some joint relief. my elbows and knees are shot and training can sometimes be unbearable. 2 weeks into my cycle i started my elbows stopped burning as much during my pushing and pressing movements, now at the start of week four i barely notice any pain at all. im hoping in another two weeks my joint pain will be pretty much non-exsistent

monday was a holiday so i took the day off to have a family day. my training continued today, since i missed monday i did a total body workout. i spent 50 mins on my upper body, left the gym to go eat, then came back and did 45 min quad and calf workout....went well. to increase the intensity of the workout i did super sets and giant sets all the way thru my upper body part very little rest periods.... 3 sets of 10-15 reps

upper body workout

rope pushdown/cable curls/pullups- giant set
wide grip pulldowns/close grip underhand pulldowns/v-grip pulldowns-giant set
preacher curl machine/seated dip machine- superset
bar pushdown....to catch my breath
barbell bench press/close grip bench press/dumbbell hammer curls- giant set
smith machine behind the neck press/db front raises/db side laterals- giant set

left the gym went across the parking lot to chipotle had a steak burrito with all the fixings then went back to the gym for part two of my training

quads and calfs

standing calf raises 4 sets of 15
leg extension 4 sets of 20
leg press 5 sets of 10
seated calf raises 4 sets of 15
smith machine front squats 3 sets of 20
leg extension....fst-7

looking thick bro

Looking wide as a barn shadow congrats on your relationship with TK

FREAK!!!

my cycle is still going really well. TK labs test and deca has at this point the start of week 5 fully kicked it. my joints have no pain in them whatsoever and im loving it, being able to lift pain free makes all the difference in the world. i was at the gym earlier this morning and stepped on the scale my weight has leveled off at around 276lbs so i will up my doses this week and up my food intake so i can keep gaining. on my way to the gym now im in the mood for apower workout session today so i wil be doing my power lifts for 4 work sets of 8 reps each

power day
pull up/pull downs to warm up
flat barbell bench
deadlifts
squats
leg extensions to cool down

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume