over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

accutane log.....

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hows iy going guys i started a thread in the general forum and let everyone know i was prescirbed accutane by my derm. I never had real bad acne that warranted me going to a derm however this last cycle i really screwed myself up firstly because i knew i was acne prone on my first cycle/... 400mg test.....

then on this cycle i started at 400 and upped it to 650 or so mid way through and i was very spotty with taking my aromasin (on and off) it is almost 2 months past post cycle and im still breaking out badly (with scarring)

my derm took one look at me and said accutane for at least 6 months ( i have tried 3 other prescriptions and countless over the counter things) and we are starting with 40mg per day... currently i am splitting the dose but i am going to call her and ask if i can take it all at one shot for simplicity sake......

it is currently my third day on the med and no real sides to speak of ... i am using "aqu-fore??" on my lips because im afraid they are going to go dry as shit and thats a no no being that i am recently single...

being in the bad situation i am currently in with the break up im an emotional disaster..... so hopefully if doesnt reap havoc on my emotions like some say it will .... (i am very strong minded and can notice if i am changing, if this does happen i will address the issue)

i am trying to give up drinking totally but love to party a couple times a month - so we will see where that goes .... i am trying to drink upwards of 2 gallons or more of water a day.. and absolutley no tanning.. which blowssss

as far as the acne i am noticing more little ones popping up rather then the cystic that i was getting but i also hear acne gets worse before it gets better..... let me know if anyone has any questions or comments

Never run accutane, but does tanning really mess with you? Do you burn easier or what?

my derm said absolutley not and didnt go into why.. i looked it up and it says that your skin is already severyly dried out and on top of that fact ... while taking accutane you body absorbs something like 70% more harmful uv rays then if you werent taking anything

zzzzz

this is gonna be a very SLOW moving log... you may even get worse in first couple months as many do (I didn't)- 6 months to really notice the day-in/day-out clear skin.

And yes, sun sensitivity is OFF THE HOOK- I had to cut a Cozumel vacation short as I got sun poisening so bad (even with long sleeve shirts and big SPF)- I was only on maintenance 20mg/EOD.

BUT Melanotan II is a miracle w/ accutane- I tan BROWN, no red, no sunburn. Take that if you plan on being outside - hell, just take it for safety sake (it takes awhile to work too- a least 2 weeks so plan ahead).

Good luck- you'll love the results- it's a miracle drug for me.

yea im currently about a week in and have noticed it actually looking worse and i think mostof the acne i have now is going to scar i am thinking of trying a scar medication as well while on this accutante to minimize the redness i hae ==e if mst of this acne scars im going to be so pissed cause ill never take my shirt off again

so far just a little bit of dry skin around the nose and alittle bit of dr lips but not too bad ive been using aqufore ..... all is good .. im in the inital break out phase but im keeping my hopes way upppp....

does anyone know if i start melanotan ii if my current acne or scars will get darker?

How long will you be on the 40mg dose? Do you know the dosing protocol you will be using in the future? If so, can you post up the the dosages and lenghth of time you will be on each dose? Thanks in advance.

this is my first month of 40mg... i know that i was told that i will be increasing by the derm although i really dont want to ... she said we will see how your body reacts..... some days are better then others... but i know im i the HELL month right now

Never run accutane, but does tanning really mess with you? Do you burn easier or what?

you burn VERY VERY EASILY. it makes your skin very sensitive to UV light. accutane works better than anything else, but damn does it wreak some havoc on your body especially when you're a bber because the more you weigh, the more you need to get the desired affect.

so far just a little bit of dry skin around the nose and alittle bit of dr lips but not too bad ive been using aqufore ..... all is good .. im in the inital break out phase but im keeping my hopes way upppp....

does anyone know if i start melanotan ii if my current acne or scars will get darker?

they will be less noticeable. or at least from my experience...

no other way to describe it than as a miracle drug, but the process of healing is long as fuck. Stronger than any scrip ive ever taken. Sides were bad....bleeding lips, cracked dry skin, hair loss, emotional trainwreck....just a mess at 40mg a day. When I was finished though, I was smooth as a babys ass totally worth it. I love to hear ppls experiences with this just cuz I know how aweful it can be

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

RockedUp- there were times for me when it was hard, most definitely- bleeding around corners of lips from dryness, nose painful and dry- and I got real bad joint pains at higher doses (at 20 ed/eod I am pretty much ok but still need chapstik a lot).

As for sensitivity to sun- it WILL MAKE YOU TURN INTO A LOBSTER-RED and burn and have a serious bad time if you do not "shield" yourself. I said before I went on vacation to Mexico on it and had to come home early I was so burned. BUT Melanotan II was tried this summer and for me it is another miracle drug- I got not real sides (nausea first day- start slow) and a nice brown tan kinda evens all scars, moles, and freckles out to me. Other peop;e may get bad, blotchy looking from it- side vary from person to person.

But you have to be patient w/ Accutane- it takes long time (5-6 months) to work and you have to suffer through it but it is worth it. That's why I said early in this thread that this is gonna be a LONG log with not much happening... but the OP will be happy at the end.

Of course I would say no orals or liver-straining drugs with it.

I hope you all have as good of results as I did with it. (and continue to on maintenance- 20 mg e3d roughly)

RockedUp- there were times for me when it was hard, most definitely- bleeding around corners of lips from dryness, nose painful and dry- and I got real bad joint pains at higher doses (at 20 ed/eod I am pretty much ok but still need chapstik a lot).

As for sensitivity to sun- it WILL MAKE YOU TURN INTO A LOBSTER-RED and burn and have a serious bad time if you do not "shield" yourself. I said before I went on vacation to Mexico on it and had to come home early I was so burned. BUT Melanotan II was tried this summer and for me it is another miracle drug- I got not real sides (nausea first day- start slow) and a nice brown tan kinda evens all scars, moles, and freckles out to me. Other peop;e may get bad, blotchy looking from it- side vary from person to person.

But you have to be patient w/ Accutane- it takes long time (5-6 months) to work and you have to suffer through it but it is worth it. That's why I said early in this thread that this is gonna be a LONG log with not much happening... but the OP will be happy at the end.

Of course I would say no orals or liver-straining drugs with it.

I hope you all have as good of results as I did with it. (and continue to on maintenance- 20 mg e3d roughly)

Is it ok to stay on injectible test with accutane??

hey everyone lil update..... im on the end of my first month of 40mgs ..... going great .... lil dry lips (aquphore is the best) skin is dry but not too bad, eyes are dry sometimes apon waking.... joints hurt a lil but nothing crazy at all... no emotional changes at all.....

the acne on my shoulders and back is clearing up for sure... its only when i got overzealous and try to put mederma on scares and healing pimples did i start to break out a little and aggrivate the existing ones.

alls going well have an apt with the derm in a couple of days

doc boosted me up 80 80 mgs a day.. i am nervous.... tommorow will be bloodwork ......

no other way to describe it than as a miracle drug, but the process of healing is long as fuck. Stronger than any scrip ive ever taken. Sides were bad....bleeding lips, cracked dry skin, hair loss, emotional trainwreck....just a mess at 40mg a day. When I was finished though, I was smooth as a babys ass totally worth it. I love to hear ppls experiences with this just cuz I know how aweful it can be

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

This.

I've spent thousands of dollars on skin peels, red uv lights, blue uv lights, the "armaus laser" ext becuase no one would perscribe me accutane.. Finally found a source that carried Accutane and I had not one single pimple for YEARS after stopping.. Only side effects were chapped as FUCK lips.

have you cycled since using?... how much did you use and for how long?

No need for high doses of accutane. Only if you have very severe case and even then 20/40mg would do the job.

10mg did wonders for me @ 6 months and my case was somewhat moderate/sever (neck, chest, chin, forehead, scalp).

Those docs prescribe huge amounts because they have contracts with drug companies - the more you use the more money they will get from your insurance and Drug manufacturer... it's business.

Myself now starting just to maintain it clean at 10mg eod or e2d...

It's a wonderfull drug and at 10mg I could tan in the sun with protection of course 30 or 50 spf but still tann nicely.

have you cycled since using?... how much did you use and for how long?

me? If so yes, about 4 cycles since my accutane cycle.. A couple pimples here and there but absolutely nooo where near what I used to have.

Since I was using myself and not under the supervision of a dr I did 10mg for a month, upped it to 20mg a month, then 30mg a month then stayed at 40mg for the rest of my 6 months.

No need for high doses of accutane. Only if you have very severe case and even then 20/40mg would do the job.

10mg did wonders for me @ 6 months and my case was somewhat moderate/sever (neck, chest, chin, forehead, scalp).

Those docs prescribe huge amounts because they have contracts with drug companies - the more you use the more money they will get from your insurance and Drug manufacturer... it's business.Myself now starting just to maintain it clean at 10mg eod or e2d...

It's a wonderfull drug and at 10mg I could tan in the sun with protection of course 30 or 50 spf but still tann nicely.

That is sooo not true wtf? lol

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear