over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lazy arabs prep log :)

buselmo

Banned
ok.. so since i was asked on another forum (arab forum) to start posting there and started a log, i said what the hell, why not start one here.
the team coach informed me that the new season is starting (tomorrow is the first contest, but i'm not competing) and that he wants me to compete. so i decided to start with the second contest (national) which is around mid february. so i have a loooot of time to prep.
I look like 10 lbs of dog shit in a 5 lb bag right now... but i'm starting slow cuz there's no rush and i'm eating whatever tastes good and is sensible in a diet sense. my diet is as follows (this is from sat to wed, where thur and fri are cheat days for the time being)

meal 1
10 egg whites, 1 banana, 1 scoop whey, 300 ml vetal milk, 3 tbsp oats, cinnamon, 2 tbsp honey (I make a big egg white pancake and drink the milk and whey)

meal 2
250 grams lean ground beef, 2 burger buns, 2 slices fat free cheese, bbq sauce, 1 pack of vetal yogurt

meal 3
same as meal 1

meal 4
200 grams chicken breasts, 1 cup uncle ben's rice (white), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, 300 ml vetal laban (kinda like milk mixed with yogurt... like salt lasi if you eat at indian restaurants)

i'm around 96 kg right now (fluctuating between 95 and 97 kg) and fat as fuck.

gonna post pics every 4-6 weeks or so...

right now i look like this

relfront.jpg

relback.jpg

mm.jpg

bls.jpg

gear wise... 1500 mg test per week and 20 mg nolvadex per day
750 mg first week, 1500 2nd and 3rd (this one) week.

i know what you're thinking... all of this is...

intradesting.jpg

oh... forgot to mention... training is low volume for the time being...
sat
incline db bench, 3 sets
db lateral raises, 3 sets
close grip bench, 3 sets
calves, 3 sets
sun
close grip pulldowns, 3 sets
dumbbell rows, 3 sets
EZ bar curls, 3 sets
hammer curls 1 set
rope crunches, 3 sets
mon
squats 3sets (gonna change it, knees are fucked)
db lunges, 1 set
abductor, 1 set
bent over leg curls, 3 sets
calves, 3 sets
tue
decline bench, 3 sets
EZ bar cable pushdown, 3 sets
rope crunches, 3 sets
wed
wide grip pull downs, 3 sets
wide grip cable rows, 3 sets
db curls, 3 sets
hammer curls, 1 set
calves, 3 sets

cardio on those days after training... 3 mph at 10% incline for 15 mins this week, 20 mins next week.

Last edited:
You look good right now for an off season can't wait to see your end results.

I was expecting to see a big marshmello man. You look like you are already well on your way in your contest prep. You look great, certainly not off season shape.

You arent killing yourself with cardio eh?;)

Awesome. Im fucking stoked to see this log.

Your posts crack me up and teach me new things all at the same time.

You're def not a fat fuck right now. How many fat fucks you know have veins popping out their delts like that? Hmmm? :rolleyes:

Ill be following. Thanks for sharing your prep with us man.

ok.. so since i was asked on another forum (arab forum) to start posting there and started a log, i said what the hell, why not start one here.
the team coach informed me that the new season is starting (tomorrow is the first contest, but i'm not competing) and that he wants me to compete. so i decided to start with the second contest (national) which is around mid february. so i have a loooot of time to prep.
I look like 10 lbs of dog shit in a 5 lb bag right now... but i'm starting slow cuz there's no rush and i'm eating whatever tastes good and is sensible in a diet sense. my diet is as follows (this is from sat to wed, where thur and fri are cheat days for the time being)

meal 1
10 egg whites, 1 banana, 1 scoop whey, 300 ml vetal milk, 3 tbsp oats, cinnamon, 2 tbsp honey (I make a big egg white pancake and drink the milk and whey)

meal 2
250 grams lean ground beef, 2 burger buns, 2 slices fat free cheese, bbq sauce, 1 pack of vetal yogurt

meal 3
same as meal 1

meal 4
200 grams chicken breasts, 1 cup uncle ben's rice (white), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, 300 ml vetal laban (kinda like milk mixed with yogurt... like salt lasi if you eat at indian restaurants)

i'm around 96 kg right now (fluctuating between 95 and 97 kg) and fat as fuck.

gonna post pics every 4-6 weeks or so...

right now i look like this

View attachment 48052

View attachment 48054

View attachment 48053

View attachment 48055

gear wise... 1500 mg test per week and 20 mg nolvadex per day
750 mg first week, 1500 2nd and 3rd (this one) week.

i know what you're thinking... all of this is...

View attachment 48056

oh... forgot to mention... training is low volume for the time being...
sat
incline db bench, 3 sets
close grip bench, 3 sets
calves, 3 sets
sun
close grip pulldowns, 3 sets
dumbbell rows, 3 sets
EZ bar curls, 3 sets
hammer curls 1 set
rope crunches, 3 sets
mon
squats 3sets (gonna change it, knees are fucked)
db lunges, 1 set
abductor, 1 set
bent over leg curls, 3 sets
calves, 3 sets
tue
decline bench, 3 sets
EZ bar cable pushdown, 3 sets
rope crunches, 3 sets
wed
wide grip pull downs, 3 sets
wide grip cable rows, 3 sets
db curls, 3 sets
hammer curls, 1 set
calves, 3 sets

cardio on those days after training... 3 mph at 10% incline for 15 mins this week, 20 mins next week.
Bro, you are one helluva bb'er BUT honestly my favorite thing about you is the sense of humor!!! Looking forward to following your log.

Looking forward to following this log. You make me laugh B what u consider fat as fuck!!!!! Ur def not fat, holding good condition for off season. Are ur super supps going to be what you listed for the whole prep?

anyways im liking your style of training too, i seem to get great results from low volume training.

Look Damn Good already... Hate to see what Fat boy really is?:eek: Like the rest..I enjoy reading your post and your sense of humor... Looking forward to this

JR

This will be fun to watch and keep track of.
Like everyone has already said, you make things fun, bring humor to many threads and I think you are a pretty good guy with a grasp of what is real! Keep dong what you do as we all enjoy it.

btw, you are as fat as I am small! ;)

thanks for the nice comments guys :D
but my waist is 35.5 inches right now and it's as uncomfortable as shit (got a lot of visceral fat, so sitting down makes me feel like i have a watermelon in my stomach)

I lose fat at a very very very slow rate, and I've always done it the fast way (cut carbs way too low from the get go) and go through the whole prep being flat. that's why i'm trying to do it with high carbs right now (300+ gr of carbs for me is high) and see what happens.

to answer some questions...
yes, triathloncoach, i'm literally dying here! LOOOL... you probably walk at that rate during your sleep :D LOL... i'm a very heavy smoker, and I'm going slowly. increasing by 5 minutes every week til i hit 45 mins per session, then increase intensity trying to reach 3.5 mph at 15%... for me, that's hell and it kills me. I get winded sneezing, so i gotta work on that! LOL

as far as gear... my guy called me up and told me someone is coming in from egypt and bringing a lot of cidos... so i told him to book as many as he can for me.... and it was cheap... so i don't know if i'm adding some or not to it... I have some leftover prop and 12 ml of tren, some T3, ephedrine, and clen that will last 6 weeks... so i dunno if i'll add anything to that other than the fat burners for the last contests in the season... but if i'm lean but don't have that hard look, i'll probably use 200 mg tren per week and buy some winny since it's cheap... but i'm not spending anymore money on gear unless I get some extra cash in 2 or 3 months.

as for me not being fat.... lol! all smoke and mirrors, boys. overhead lighting is the best! LOL... in bad light and a black t-shirt, i look like your regular skinny fat chub chub...

chubchub.jpg

I might add a meal in a couple of weeks since i have breakfast at 5:30 am, lunch at 11 am, and post workout at 6 pm... i get extremely hungry between 9 and 11 am, and retardedly hungry after 2 pm... so I guess i should listen to my body at this stage since the gear is kicking in and I'm hungry a lot (hasn't happened in a while... always full and not wanting food)

8 weeks out of my first contest i'm bringing down the carbs a little... after that, i'm switching to high volume training... 4 weeks later, i'll drop the carbs all together...
my goal is (since the coach told me the federation was hinting at it) is to be shredded at the last contest (elite championship) to see if the federation wants me on the national team... that contest is probably gonna be in early june.

Your Child's expression's Crack me up.. Precious... SHould be in the E-trade baby commercial...

lazy arab prep log lol!!!!

glad your doing this man. cute kid!

Back when I was in the Navy, we made a stop in Damman, Saudi Arabia and you could walk right into a pharmacy and buy gear. You can't drink in S.A. but from some reason AAS weren't a problem. You mentioned "your dude" which leads me to believe it's no longer as accessible as it used to be. Pretty sure it was the Organon Deca redijects.

Back when I was in the Navy, we made a stop in Damman, Saudi Arabia and you could walk right into a pharmacy and buy gear. You can't drink in S.A. but from some reason AAS weren't a problem. You mentioned "your dude" which leads me to believe it's no longer as accessible as it used to be. Pretty sure it was the Organon Deca redijects.

Looking forward to this log!

I guess the legality varies a lot in the region, Egypt was easy for gear, but my GF was just in the Emirates right outside of Dubai for a photo thing, and she couldn't find shiaattt 'cept some Nolva :/

Egypt though...great tourism wise and gear-wise...

Fuck, how I missed this fucking thread. Geez I am dumb lol. Love ya thread !!!! I dont think you are a fat fuck. You make a good stand up comediam than BigNShredded lol. Awesome log mate.

you go to a pharmacy and only find 3 or 4 amps of testoviron... and it';s $8 an amp... you go to the black market and find cidos for $2.50 an amp and as many as you want... where you gonna go? ;)
it's perfectly legal. even when i cross the border sometimes from bahrain to dammam the customs officers usually say "you got any protein?" i say no... they say "winny? deca? masteron?" and i'm like "LOOOOL!!! wtf!!! you know that shit?" and they say "yeah, i used to work out for a month or two and used that stuff" LOL

anyway, thur and fri were my cheat days... it's 7:30 pm right now and i'm about to hit the sack in an hour or so and diet starts again tomorrow...

yesterday i had a double rocket burger from johnny rockets with fries, diet coke, and an apple pie with ice cream... then had 2 redbulls and 2 kinder buenos... for dinner i had 2 slices of garlic texas toast, 2 eggo waffles with honey, a redbull, 2 buenos and 2 caramel cupcakes.

today i had a redbull for breakfast (you know that shit's good! LOL)... a big mac, dbl cheeseburger, 6 nuggets, and fries for lunch. just went and had a nutella and hazelnut crepe and ice cream with a banana smoothie and 3 reeese's peanut butter cups and an apple flavored beer (non alcoholic)... i'm pretty thirsty right now but not hungry at all... so maybe i'll drink a couple of diet pepsi's, watch a show or something then hit the sack...

will update tomorrow with diet and workout.

OH... my wife just bought me a galaxy sII .... i've discovered that i am technologically illiterate and this shit is confusing... I pressed a button and it sycned my gmail with my outlook with my car stereo with my dog and finally with my asshole... whenever the I get a message I involuntarily fart... i'd hate to see what happens when it rings....

Lol bro I would be shitting my pants if I had mcdonalds been so long. Number 2 with a diet coke booyaa.

Bro your too young to be technologically illetarate. My grandma even has an pad ha.

OH... my wife just bought me a galaxy sII .... i've discovered that i am technologically illiterate and this shit is confusing... I pressed a button and it sycned my gmail with my outlook with my car stereo with my dog and finally with my asshole... whenever the I get a message I involuntarily fart... i'd hate to see what happens when it rings....

Lol buselmo do you know the feeling when you laugh so hard that your cheeks start to cramp :D This thread has done that to me twice already :p I'm subscribed, and looking forward to your updates. Good luck!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear