over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body By Ergopep and GearSquad

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Ok guys,

i thought it was time to create a new log because the other one was getting too long to manage.

So as you all know i am now sponsored by GearSquad and Ergopep. Two great companies who are best in breed in their respective domains. Now peptides are legal so i detail out what i actually use in research. With the GearSquad items, i detail out what i would do IF i lived in a country where AAS were legal.

I am currently in the 9th week of my blast and sitting at between 242-245 depending on the day and humidity. I am finishing this up and will take a 4-6 week break and make a push to get more quality size after that.

This log will be divided into 4 sections:
  1. Training
  2. Diet
  3. Peptides
  4. Hormones

Training

So i have changed my training up considerably. I started with DC but my joints just couldnt take it honestly, so i switched to Big A's beginner protocol and loved that. My joints recovered but i felt like i was recovering pretty quickly, so i switched to a 4 day per week routine and added significantly more volume.

My current split looks something like this:
Mon - Chest and tris(heavy tri day)
Tues - Back and Biceps (heavy biceps day)
Wed - OFF
Thur - Legs
Fri - shoulder & bi/tri(light day.....just one exercise for each, supersetted and 5 sets)
Sat- off
Sun - off

I am currently just doing 3 work sets for 3 exercises per bodypart. I stop a tad bit short of failure currently.

If you are interested in exercise choices or more detail, ask away.

diet

Ok so my diet has evolved during the blast. It started around 4500 calories and is now ending at 7065. I gotta be honest here, i dont think i will eat this much food again. It works there is no doubt BUT it is taking its toll on me, i am grumpy, irritable and plain old feeling bloated.

My training day day macros are:
  1. Protein - 500
  2. Carbs - 937
  3. Fat - 150

My non training day macros are:
  1. Protein - 380
  2. Carbs - 491
  3. Fats - 130

I think next blast i will work with mike and do a few things differently.

Peptides By Ergopep

Ok so my favorite topic of all time!!!!

Lets just get it out there from the get go guys. I get ALL MY PEPTIDES FROM ERGOPEP. They have high quality peptides at a pretty damn amazing price. The combination of quality and price is UNTOUCHABLE!!!

Working with Ergopep and with PHIL being generous enough to sponsor me , i now have much much greater leeway in my dosing protocols.

First i will list out the laundry list of peptides i am taking:
  1. GH
  2. Slin
  3. CJC1295 w/no DAC
  4. GHRP2
  5. Ipamorelin
  6. PEGMGF
  7. DES(1,3) IGF
  8. IGF LR3
  9. MGF
  10. ACVR2b
  11. HMP
  12. FOLLISTATIN
  13. Cerebrolysin

Now how the hell do i take all these right? Very very carefully is the answer lol. I need to find a damn syringe sponsor=-)

Ok so i will list each one out with how i take it.
  1. GH - i take 10iu ed during my blast. I was taking it all post workout but i have changed my opinion and dosing. I take 5iu upon waking and 5 iu pre bed. I am currently taking mexi's, IGF test to be released next week.
  2. Slin - I take it 3 times per day. First meal, mid day AND post workout. I only run slin for 4 week increments.
  3. CJC1295 w/no DAC - this is run with either ghrp2 or Ipam. I take 100mcg of cjc and 1mg of GHRP2/IPAM and i do this 2-3 times per day. The mid day dose is always pre lunch. The other two doses are 20 minutes pre gh in the morning and pre bed.
  4. GHRP2 - see cjc
  5. Ipamorelin - see cjc
  6. PEGMGF - dosed Mon & Thur during the morning. I take 400mcg each dose
  7. DES(1,3) IGF - dosed pre workout. I have backed off the doseage on this a bit and am sitting at 200mcg
  8. IGF LR3 - dosed about 1.5 hours post workout. I take it in either the muscle trained or my bi/tri(i have always wanted big arms)
  9. MGF - dosed immediately post workout. I take 200mcg each dose
  10. ACVR2b - dosed 1 time per week on mondays at 1mg. I alternate this with folli and HMP.
  11. HMP- dosed at 200mcg ed for ten days.
  12. FOLLISTATIN - dosed at 200mcg for 5 days
  13. Cerebrolysin - dosed at 1ml 3x day till i run out.

Ok let the questions begin=-)

Last edited:
Damn 7000 cals, I would look like chas bono! Looking forward to seeing how you fair out with your next run.

Hormones By GearSquad

I am currently running 800mg sust and 300mg deca along with 30mg dbol ed. I have 3 more weeks left on this doseage and its time to drop into a cruise.

Now i have switched over completely to using SpartanLabs brand gear. I can tell taht it is accurately dosed and it is honestly pain free! What more can you ask for out of your gear? Did i mention the prices are ridiculously cheap too!

So this cruise i still need to talk to mike about some of this But i am thinking of trying some things different. I am thinking of running test at 400mg and a low dose of tren enanthate. I figure this will help solidify the gains i have made and work to change my appearance during the cruise.

The next blast i also have a few things different i want to try after talking to a few people and all.

The reason i am considering the different choice of drugs is that i cant eat this amount of food again. I am burnt out on it. I mean i am honestly excited about dropping down to like 4500-5k calories=-) That means that i have to up my hormone doseages somewhat and venture outside my comfort zone. Like i said, i still need to talk to mike about all of this.

Another thing i want to mention here, being the team lead on the Gear Squad, i have gotten a chance to talk pretty in depth with gs and fairly frequently. I will tell you all, he is a damn good guy and a real stand up individual. He wants to be the best source out there with the best prices and highest quality product. I am really happy to be part of the team. I am working with a great group of guys etc.

Last edited:
I guessing that by taking all those peptides it allows your body to consume and burn all those calories off? I don't take any peptides, never have, and the most I can put down without getting to fat is about 4500 cals.

I guessing that by taking all those peptides it allows your body to consume and burn all those calories off? I don't take any peptides, never have, and the most I can put down without getting to fat is about 4500 cals.

yeah big, i think its a combination of the food choices, the low dose t3, the gh and the massive amounts of peptides. I have begun gaining fat believe me, hence the choice of tren in the cruise period=-) I need to do something. I mean i am not above 12% but i waddle around all day feeling extremely bloated.

BTW

before we get into a calories debate here, i didnt start at 7k calories. We increased it to keep the gains going. I checked back to old spreadsheets and on there, we started at 4400 calories on training days and 3600 on non training days.

As Always Great info.. Def will be checking this out. Thanks again for taking the time and effort to provide this to us here.. Looking forward to the Vac Cruise Pics too!:D

JR

As Always Great info.. Def will be checking this out. Thanks again for taking the time and effort to provide this to us here.. Looking forward to the Vac Cruise Pics too!:D

JR
haha, no cruise scheduled yet. She keps dragging her feet.

BUT i do have some good news. We have my son every weekend and she has her daughter every other weekend, so we never really get to go away. So we decided that the weekend of the 28th, we are going up to the mountains. It is going to be a great time and i have decided to finally pop the question. We live together, i even call her my fiancee because she is soo much more than my girlfriend.

So i got her parents permission last week. It was like being interrogated. I was almost to the point i reverted back to the marine corps and started just repeating my name, rank and social security number=-)

Then i bought the ring yesterday.That was an adventure. She is very very frugal, she set some limit like $1500-2000. WTF is that!!! How can i get a decent ring for that? So i went overboard and got her what i felt she deserved. Now funny story, mi am divorced so i deal a LOT in cash. I also have a few side businesses that people pay me predominantly in cash, so i store that up for a rainy day. Well the ring was a decent price, not quite enough they had to report me to the IRS for paying in cash, i think thats 10k but close. So i did legs and went to the place i had found the ring online wearing my black beater, a stinky ass workout hat and some gym pants. I was a hot mess=-) So i find the ring and go to pay and start counting out 100's. Everyone is staring at me, so i say, "What? The drug business is booming right now" =-) LOL. The two lady's looked mortified and the young guy behind the counter BURST OUT LAUGHING. I finally said, Look i am only joking ladies, i am a stripper. Its a cash business, i have never been able to figure out where i could hang the credit card swiper on my outfit or i would take those too=-) You have to have fun in life!!!!

So the ring is getting sized now and will be available wednesday!!! Good thing she doesnt read this board huh? I am working on writing out my feelings and what i want to say now. I dont want to just ask her to marry me, i need to make sure she understands how important she is to me and how much i appreciate EVERYTHING she does for me!

just thought i would share this with all my friends here

Good shit Osiris. You got any plans to compete? I remember you dropped out of contest prep for health reasons earlier right?

O I hope it works Out....

Both The log and more importantly the Ingagement I couldn't wait to get that ring and give it to her. When I did it I felt were woozy and she said ''Yes" then grab my shoulder and said Babe you have to sit down cause your White as a ghost and I can't pick you up if you fall.

I'll be checking on your log Bro!

Both The log and more importantly the Ingagement I couldn't wait to get that ring and give it to her. When I did it I felt were woozy and she said ''Yes" then grab my shoulder and said Babe you have to sit down cause your White as a ghost and I can't pick you up if you fall.

I'll be checking on your log Bro!

Thanks man!!! But come on, who would refuse a beautiful ass bald man such as myself=-) I am actually a big marshmallow and treat her and the kids like royalty=-) They make my life worth living.

Bodybuilding is not who i am , it is but one of the things i do in this life:D

Hey, congrats on getting married,thats epic, dunno why but i kind of assumed you were already. Looking forward to log too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hey, congrats on getting married,thats epic, dunno why but i kind of assumed you were already. Looking forward to log too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

thanks sammy. I have been married, just not to my soulmate=-)

I have called her my fiancee because we always said we werent going to get engaged, we would just go get married one day when we were ready.

But i thought it through and she deserves more than that. She does so very much for me and our family. I want to make this as special as possible for her=-)

Great thread....and I'll be keeping a close eye on it!

Congrats bro....GREAT news!!:D

Great thread and some good info here with the peptides. All of the calories I couldn't imagine that is a lot of food to put away I am going to have to start upping mine more for this next bulk. Congrats on getting married.

Congrats bro, and thats a hell of a laundry list you got there

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner