over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dilly Dallyin LOG!!

hulkboy

Registered
I'm going to make this log to sort of help me out a little. I don't post much on the internet, other than my car forums, but i want to try and stay on top of my game this go around. I recently finished school and have lots of time to focus at the moment as i'm on the job hunt and all.

little backstory: when i went to school i was a thick 260ish after 2yrs of poor sleep, little food, little training, and LOTS of booze i held steady at about 220-225. i think i have heavy bones, as i never feel like i look like my weight. so for you folks out there that think im going to boast over the weight gain, just keep in mind my heavy bones:D since mid august i have been getting myself in the routine of eating and lifting again, my weight has unfortunately gone up to around 230 in the evenings and i am holding some fat in my lower back and stomach. i never had that issue until i went away for school :(

I will be running some supps that i got from GENOTEC, some omnadren, eq, and anadrol to start things off. it will be my first run with his supps and has been about a yr since my last run w/anything. last run was with "synergy labs" test and equipoise, which turned out to be fake b/c he was a scammer, so my receptors should be in good working order, and its my first time to run a blend and im kind of excited about it.

Info as of now, this pm
25yrs old
5'9"-5'10"ish
232lbs

gonna run gear at:
omnas 500mg/wk
geno eq 600mg/wk
geno drol 100mg/day

i actually started this pm, as i got my package in this afternoon. i will try and get my g/f to take some pics of my big boned self tomorrow for a before and after, hell maybe i'll do a weekly update with pics. I will try and keep things detailed for everyone but i rarely keep tabs on lifts and am sort of an instinctual trainer and have a habit of eating whatever, whenever. so hopefully this will help me get more strict with things. oh yea and this isnt my first rodeo, i have run test E (first run) test E and deca (second run) and test and winstol (third run) and last real one was test and dbol with a GH blast while on the dbol for the first 4 weeks. i've always responded well, just always pick the wrong times, ie... school used to consume my life.

SO, thanks for looking and stay tuned to my dilly dally thread.:D

well yesterday went well i suppose. I must have ate something that didn't quite agree with me? I was off and on the toilet ALL Monday night, and barely got any sleep. I didnt feel like eating much yesterday, but managed to get down some decent food considering my stomach issues that day as well.

10/18/2011
4 whole eggs
4 slices white bread
2 cups 1% milk
some graded cheese

1 cup oats
2 scoops whey

1 cup oats
2 scoops whey

8oz steak
1/2 can ranch beans
1 cup 1% milk

8oz steak
1/2 can ranch beans
1 cup 1% milk

passed out early and didnt get to slam a shake before bed.

these were taken this morning, I still haven't been able to get the g/f to take some mandatory shots.

b4-1.jpg

b6-1.jpg

b11-1.jpg

b10.jpg

b1.jpg

Last edited:
Your a big guy good luck with your log, if your ever worried about getting scammed with fake gear go with Gear Squad there high quality, with fast t/a

Good luck brother

Your a big guy good luck with your log, if your ever worried about getting scammed with fake gear go with Gear Squad there high quality, with fast t/a

Thanks bud, i heard great things from Geno, so i gave him a go.

and thanks D BO, good luck to you too.

I think i need to drop the morning fat burners? i have been taking atrophex (have a boat load of samples) every morning to wake myself up. I end up eating like 4 throughout the day for energy, on top of the energy drinks and coffee i drink as well. I beleive this may be playing a role in my lack of appetite. Im just rarely hungry these days. college really F'ed up my stomach i guess. lol

10/19/2011
2 scoops whey
1 cup oats
3 oreos
3 tbs PB

hooters wingsday
2 big beers
fried pickles

1scoop whey

ribs
1 cup milk

10/20/2011
4 whole eggs
sausage
4 slices bread
2 cups milk

2 scoops whey
1 cup oats

ribs
1 can ranch beans

can tuna
ranch chips

2 nature valley packs
2scoops whey

yesterday i noticed the drol kicking in:headbang:. I hold water like a MOFO, i can feel my lower back cramps coming in as well as my limbs becoming more tight again. I attempted to lift heavy b/c of what i noticed, but as a result, i ended up messing up my right elbow. I have always had issues with my elbows and forearms, yesterdays arm w/o just aggravated it.

hopefully today i can get my g/f or w/o buddy to snap some pics for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131