over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MedRx and Ergo log!

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well 2011 is winding down and i am now working with Phil Hernon. This has been a long time in the making. Ive been interested in Phil s system for a long time and used to use the old OTS systems long ago.(Phil s system is nothing like that)

So here is what is going on right now.

I eat 5-6 meals a day, clean foods. no junk. im keeping my weight down post show to drop back to the light heavies next year. i was 207 onstage, now im about 208 at 2pm. so the goal is to stay here, lean down and doet into the show and really go for tight condition. Looking at 4 shows next year. Staying lean i feel and look much better than the fatass i was last year.

Now if i was going to do gear, right now to maintain which...im in the USA so i wouldn't, i would do:
600mg of prop
400mg of decca
300mg of test e or cyp

per week. thats a pretty good dose of gear. especially if its MEDRX which is dosed as labeled!

If i had a rat, i would have him on MyoHMP 300mcg day, folli 140mcg day
DES 200mcg pre wokout and MT2....to have a nice tan! :)

for now its maintenence time. but in 2012 there is a whole new mindset of condition and shape over size. I played the size game...i lost. @199b i placed 4th in the heavies in 2009 at the Pittsburgh and 2010 2nnd in the light heavies at the Maryland @198lb. 2007 i was 199lb and got second in the Heavies in the Lehigh. it seems 195-199 is where i look my best even in the heavies so its time to stop trying to push to be bigger and now just be better!

Thanks for following and i want to thank MedRx for the support and Phil for the direction!

Lucian

bump

cant wait for the log brother
Medrx is totally legit
i was curious ru throwing in any t3 or clen for fat loss as well or just cardio/clean diet?

you will do well at your shows brother

keep it up

Thanks bro. I think using t3 and clen for a show is cool, but off season if your already lean, then there is no need. If your trying to bulk then there is no need. If a person DOES decide to throw t3 and clen in, diet is very important. Ive seen these products do next to nothing if someon is eating too much or eating junk.

precontest stack:

clen 40mcg a day
t3 25-50mcg a day
HMP 140mcg 2 x day
synthetek carnatine and human Kyno 2 times a day
Ephedrine 20-40 mg day

this with the right diet melts fat off very fast!

thx

thx brother

from what ive been reading clen w heart issues perhaps accumulating kinda scares me but we are all lookin forward to your log

bump

Right on Lucian looking forward to following your log. i have heard a lot of good things about folli and cant wait to see what it can do. Wish u all the best bro and cant wait to see u back on that stage

Right on Lucian looking forward to following your log. i have heard a lot of good things about folli and cant wait to see what it can do. Wish u all the best bro and cant wait to see u back on that stage

Thanks big dawg! and remember what i said, ive seen you in top shape and even at 90% you can be a top national contender! I saw you eat oatmeal pies at the pitt and you friggin won the supers by a landslide! lol

Keep killin the gym bro!

So ive been working with phil a little over a week. Im leaner, i feel so much better energy wise and i sent him and email saying i lost 5lb this week. As soon as i opened my mouth, boom up 3 lb and im leaner. I like the eat when hungry and most of the foods are or can be eaten cold. So no need to find a microwave.

I should add my research subject added folli. strength went up across the board and all of a sudden looks bigger and fuller after 7 days. im talking strength increase like 55lb two arm db rows....to 105lb two arm db rows, same form same reps....in 5 days!!! WTF! and an increase in body wt with no increase in fat! Foli and DES are the subject research. CRAZY!

If i were on a cycle it would be the same.

600mg of prop
400mg of decca
300mg of test e or cyp

since im trying to maintain and not gain for now, that wouldn't change.

So all in all pretty good stuff in the first 10 days. Im digging the eat when hungry and the foods are simple to make and travel with.

Lucian

P.S. EVERYTHING I WRITE HERE IS FOR ROLE PLAYING PURPOSES, AND I WRITE AS A FICTITIOUS CHARACTER NAMED LUCIAN! :D

So far its been 2 weeks working with Phil, and i gotta say its a nice change from what i w as doing before. eating when hungry ect.

Im actually using wts i havent used in YEARS! im as strong as i was at 250 right now at 210lb and staying lean.

For maintenance i would use if it were legal:

300mg of MedRx Cyp
300mg MedRx decca
200mg of MedRx prop

per week.

As far as peptides in the lab,

HMP 140mcg day
ran out of folli but feel it is still working after a week of running out...strength continues to go up every single research session for the labrat!

MT2...the rat wants to be tan! it makes him look and feel better.

in the future things may change as far as workouts ect just depends on how i respond.

I would only use MEDRX and ERGO!! the only two names you can trust for research.....if it was all legal!

FYI: everything i write is as a fictitious character named LUCIAN for role play purposes and entertainment in the fantasy world of PROFESSIONALMUSCLE! :)

I'll be following along brother. I start my MedRX log soon as well. Hope the competition season goes well for you. I'm debating on the heavy or LHW class myself.

BEAST

So this week on Friday i was 216.25lb. about 8lb from where i started and i gotta say training with Phil has been really easy for me. I ask, he tells , i do. thats it. why because i trust him!

i also trust MedRx! so far his stuff.....if i were in a place to take it legally would be very clean and would have NO PAIN! I would be on the same:

300mg of MedRx Cyp
300mg MedRx decca
200mg of MedRx prop

This would be more of a cruise!

also, my lab rat is seeing some amazing stuff on folli. his strength goes up almost every day we observe him!

all in all in a short time im getting stronger, staying just as lean, and gaining muscle. not a bad place to be for such a short time!

I myself feel better when im leaner and look better too, i hate the puffy fat ass look i so easily take on.

I gotta find some GH and just buy stock in it, if that was legal of course! ;)

Quick update...

214lb today, this is offseason condition no pump ect right after i woke up. I take the same pics every few weeks and send them to phil.

Goal is to STAY a light heavy! Pushing past 220lb would not be a smart idea.

and yeah, the bed room is a mess. the Mrs and me have been sick. :(

gotta say, MedRx, Ergo and Phil are a great combo! Best thing about MedRx...NO FRIGGIN PAIN!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys!

Lucian

Attachments

• side 11-12-11.jpg
    side 11-12-11.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 481
Lookin good bro great progress now all you have to do is clean your room LOL ! :D

Looking Great at this Stage Bro... Looking forward to seeing your progress... Stay Focused and Healthy..

JR

ok so its the end of the week and im sitting at 215lb. I fluctuate between 214 and 216. 215 has been steady for days now. Big thing is...STRENGTH! so one of my back exercises is 2 arm DB rows. by doing them with 2 arms it keeps you from twisting and really keeps you from cheating. well last week i was doing 10 reps with the 140s. no more wt. thats the heaviest we have at the gym. so now its on to BBrows. more of the yates style, and im getting my reps in heavier every workout.

Chinups, which i hadnt even done for a long time...are no problem. Not swinging kicking ones, actually pulling with the back and thats after ROWS!

Working with Phil has been an honor. he really knows his stuff.

As for gear if i was using it, it would of course only be MEDRX! that gear is the friggin best out there! No pain, and strong stuff!!! MEDRX is the real deal fellas!!!!

If i was on peps...FOLLI! i would be on my 5th vial! noticed the strength has slowed a bit but for WEEKS it was getting scary how fast it went up. Also noticed things like my forearms growing more on it too if i took it!
DES, love that stuff too. If i was gonna take just 2 peps...it would be those 2!!

so for now its not about gaining wt. my goal was a good solid 220 max. 215 would be just fine with me. then its time to get back down to about 193 for the light heavies.

Hows everyone's training going?

I'll be following along brother! MedRX FTW!! :headbang: My training is going great too. I just added tren E into the mix at 200/wk just to start and see how i tolerate it, but I will eventually work my way up to 600/wk. Test is at 1000/wk. I'm slowly getting bigger and rapidly getting stronger every workout. My next prep isn't until march/april, so right now i'm trying to get to 220+ so I can come in MUCH larger than last year. I placed 2nd and I know the guy who got 1st had an easy 10-15lbs of pure muscle on me. Well not this time around!!! I'm going to nationals, PERIOD!!

Last edited:
Looking Brutal man!! And I agree, MedRx Tren ace has been treating me very nicely!

seeing at the good reviews on medrx makes me want jump on my next cycle already. have some medrx test and tren e sitting here.

MEDRX ripp money off

i know its a bit OT but, watch out for MEDRX, he ripped my money off, i paid but still after 4 weeks no gear + he don´t answer on mails or PM, watch out!!!!

greetings to all

flatt

Well as of today im sitting at 218 and fluctuate to 220 on some days. This is a heavy as i want to get. Anything over 220 and its going to be too hard to get down to 193 for the light heavies.

Strength has plataued on some things, continues to eek up on others, but over all im happy with where i am. Recent talks with Wrestling promotions could lead to a run in Pro wrestling again for me. It something i feel like i could have accomplished more in.

So for now its maintain, stay lean, and get the ring rust knocked off.

If i were using gear, it would be MedRx, and it would continue to be painless, and even low dosages would be showing great results. Med is the best damn UG gear in a long ass time.

Pep-Research has ended for a little bit due to money factors. It was fun while it lasted. :)

Still working with Phil and im very happy with the results.

Lucian

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420