over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MedRX Test Prop Log

juicyjay

Registered
:welcome: This is my log and review of MedRX Labs test prop. It will be a 4 week log. I am 3 days in thus far, and I can say that this is the smoothest and most painless prop i've ever used. I'll be using a slin pin, using multiple sites. I would also like to not that the bottles were OVERfilled :headbang: MedRX is THE best sponsor I have ever used in terms of communication, t/a, quality, etc. I was using cyp prior to this at 250/wk, so I will now be using the prop at 750/wk. I'm expecting some nice strength increases and decent gains. My diet is 50g pro, 50g carbs, and about 15g fat at each meal, eating 5-6 meals per day. I haven't weighed myself in a little while, so I will have to get a starting bodyweight tomorrow at the gym. I can tell you though, that i'm an NPC athlete and compete as a middleweight. My goal with this is to put on a few pounds of lbm, increase strength, and overall just get bigger. I would also like to show everyone that Med is not just all hype. He has top notch quality products, crazy cheap prices, and the best t/a and communication out there. I will update tomorrow after I get back from the gym. Let's do this!!!

Goodluck with your log. I wish you all the best. I will be doing a very similar log in the near future. Medrx is a breath of fresh air. I have heard he's one of the best around so I can only foresee great results for yourself and me.

Goodluck with your log. I wish you all the best. I will be doing a very similar log in the near future. Medrx is a breath of fresh air. I have heard he's one of the best around so I can only foresee great results for yourself and me.

Thanks bro, you'll enjoy it for sure!

Hell yea man, I will be watching!! Just put in an order for some tren ace myself....

Good job on the log Jay. I'll be following along. My log is going to be starting on 11/7! Can't wait to see your results. I'll also be viewing Med's prop dvds.

BEAST

Hell yea man, I will be watching!! Just put in an order for some tren ace myself....

Nice! I'm a big fan of tren ace. It literally changes your entire physique. Med has THE best quality and purity too, so you'll notice a difference between this and any other ace you've tried, I assure you.

Good job on the log Jay. I'll be following along. My log is going to be starting on 11/7! Can't wait to see your results. I'll also be viewing Med's prop dvds.

BEAST

The best is yet to come beast! Awesome, i'll be following yours as well when you start. The prop is great, painless and very smooth. It has my libido going crazy and i'm not even a week in, no lie. I guess that's what he means by filtering 4-5 times and NOT underdosing like apparently a LOT of other labs do. I've never used any prop like this before.

Delts, Back, Traps, Abs, Cardio - 750/wk prop Day 5

Hammer Strength Military Press - 290x9, 250x6, 220x7 (new exercise)

DB Side Laterals - 45x9, 40x7, 35x10 - les reps with these, but NO swinging at all and 100% strict form. I was starting to get a little sloppy with these, so I decided to get rid of my ego and really concentrate on form.

Rack Deads - 335x10(+20lbs), 295x10(+20lbs), 245x12(+20lbs)

Bent Over BB Rows - 275x6(+1 rep), 225x12(+2 reps), 205x10(+20lbs)

Close Neutral Grip Lat Pulls - 250x6, 230x6, 210x7 (new exercise)

DB Shrugs - 110x10, 100x11, 90x10, 80x10 (new exercise)

Rope Crunches - 160x20, 140x20, 120x20

10min Treadmill at 4.2mph

I forgot to add that all sets are drop sets with about 10sec rest in-between. All of the new exercises that you see are due to me sometimes switching from one exercise to another for the same body part. For example, last week I did DB mil press and this week I did hammer strength. Next week will be smythe mil press. I like to switch things up so I don't plateau as quickly on a certain exercise. It works very well for me. Now remember, I am only a middleweight, so don't be making fun of my weights lol. I weighed myself today, and my starting weight is 193.2lbs :banghead:

after weigh ins a few pounds dosent matter bro, your moving good weight +20 on a lot of lifts....keep it up! and your right meds stuff is smooth. i find i like it better than my script test. flows so nice

after weigh ins a few pounds dosent matter bro, your moving good weight +20 on a lot of lifts....keep it up! and your right meds stuff is smooth. i find i like it better than my script test. flows so nice

Thanks bro, wow that's a huge compliment to him!

yeah well if i can draw and push easier, and levels stay same....says somthing for his product

didn't know about the 4-5 filters, interesting

High quality pure oil + filtering 4-5 times makes the gear extremely smooth.

Its done because you never know the first 2-3 times you could always miss something.

I was using Grapeseed oil switched to Safflower found something just as smooth and easier to obtain.

Im glad you guys are liking the finished products.

last night - bis, tris, cardio - prop 750 day 5

Weighted Dips - 75x10(+10lbs), 65x8, 55x9

Skull Crushers - 80x8(+1 rep), 70x8, 60x8, 50x10

Reverse Cable Curls - 160x8(+5lbs), 145x10(+3 reps), 140x7(+5lbs), 130x8(+5lbs)

Standing DB Curls - 60x16(+2 reps), 50x16(+2 reps), 45x14(+5lbs)

1 Arm Machine Preacher Curls - 100x6, 80x6, 70x6, 60x8

High Pulley 1 Arm Cable Curls - 70x7, 60x7(+1 rep), 50x7, 40x9(+1 rep)

15min Treadmill @ 4.2mph

Good workout and had a great mind/muscle connection. I've been concentration more on really feeling hte movement and contractions, rather than how much weight i use. We'll see how it goes. Still no post inj soreness from MedRX prop :D

Last edited:
High quality pure oil + filtering 4-5 times makes the gear extremely smooth.

Its done because you never know the first 2-3 times you could always miss something.I was using Grapeseed oil switched to Safflower found something just as smooth and easier to obtain.

Im glad you guys are liking the finished products.

Others would say "fck it, it's good enough." Not this guy though, 100% THE BEST!!

I am gonna do a short blast soon with test p from MedRx. Just need to allow my test to go down first (test e). Gonna run it with deca. Really looking forward to this. I will probably do 1ml per day or just under for 30 days or so. It's been a pleasure dealing with MedRx... comes across as a top guy too.

I am gonna do a short blast soon with test p from MedRx. Just need to allow my test to go down first (test e). Gonna run it with deca. Really looking forward to this. I will probably do 1ml per day or just under for 30 days or so. It's been a pleasure dealing with MedRx... comes across as a top guy too.

He IS THE top guy IMO bro. Most professional and takes pride in what he does. I'm using 750/wk of the prop and if you're going to use 700/wk, that's pretty close to what i'm doing. My libido is crazy high right now, my wife is loving it lol. I was only using 250/wk of cyp prior to this, so a libido boost is expected, but I didn't expect this :headbang:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear