over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Depot Cyp, Masteron, and Dbol Log

NPCGUY

Registered
Hey guys, i've decided to log my next few months of training here. I'm using all GD brand gear and in the next few months plan on becoming a much bigger version of my current self. I have a decent base, but have a LOT of filling out to do. I compete in the NPC as a middleweight. My current weight is about 194lbs. I will be using 750/wk of cyp(RAM), 300/wk masteron(RAM) just to keep estro down and add a little aggression, and 50mg/day dbol(HGH labs) for obvious reasons. As soon as I get the BAC, I plan on adding GH as well just at 2iu before bed. I've never used mast before, or GH, so i'm not sure what to expect.

Diet is 50g pro, 40-50g carbs, 16g fat, and 5-6 meals per day. Grass fed beef, free range eggs and chicken, shakes, and tuna occasionally. Carbs are fruits, potatoes both sweet and russet, rice, and whole grains. I'll have pizza or something like that once every couple weeks, but my diet is pretty clean otherwise. I am looking to transform my physique and blast up in size. I'm tired of being sub-200lbs. My heaviest was 212, but bf% was too high. I basically need to put on as much muscle as possible, prior to march of next year. That's when my next contest prep starts. I'm open to suggestions as well. Let's do this!!! :headbang:

Forgot to mention my current training program is heavy 6-8 reps, moderate volume (about 9-12 sets per body part), and I drop set everything. I also do fairly slow negatives and control the weight throughout the entire ROM. I always get an awesome mind/muscle connection, so I concentrate on the contractions and squeeze hard every single rep. I would also like to thank GEAR DEPOT for being THE BEST company i've ever used. Their t/a beats everyone else, even online supplement companies i've used before that offered priority shipping, no lie. I never thought i'd see the day where gear came very fast, instead of the typical 2-3 weeks. They also have the highest quality standards and most potent products from my experience. They take pride in what they do and customer service is NUMBER 1. I urge EVERYONE to give them a try and I GUARANTEE you'll never use anyone else :headbang:

Yesterday - Legs - Day 3

BB Squats - 3x 8-10

Leg Press - 4x 8-12

Leg Extensions - 4x 9-12

SLDL - 5x 8-12

Toe Presses - 4x 15-18

Had a great workout and a painful pump in my quads, hams, and calves. I also had a great mind/muscle connection and this is definitely going to be a fun next few months! Tomorrow is chest, gonna kill it!! :headbang:

subscribed!!!!!!!

your only as good as the gear your using!!! you going to kick fucking ass bro :headbang:

Can you sustain the same starting weights for each drop set? I've been thinking of adding 'droppies' back into my program but don't like the concept of 'teaching' my body to accept lifting lighter weights than what it is capable of... I think I read Dante isn't a fan of them... but he has been misinterpreted before lol.

Can you sustain the same starting weights for each drop set? I've been thinking of adding 'droppies' back into my program but don't like the concept of 'teaching' my body to accept lifting lighter weights than what it is capable of... I think I read Dante isn't a fan of them... but he has been misinterpreted before lol.

Haha nah bro, if you were to use the same weight, then you'd be doing a rest pause set, not a drop set. The whole concept of a drop set is to take some weight off and with little to no rest, get back under the bar and do another set. A rest pause set is where you use 315 for example, do 8 reps or so, take 15 deep breaths and do as many reps as you can, using 315 again. Dantes method is rest pause, that's how DC training is set up.

I prefer drop sets over rest pause because they keep intensity just as high, if not higher, you're still lifting heavy, and its easier on your joints. Your muscles have no clue that you're using 315 or 135. Heavy is a relative term. If you do 315x8 then do a drop set of 275x8, then 225x8 you're lifting heavy the entire time. Yea you're using less weight each time, but due to the set before and no rest, that lesser weight feels just as heavy as the 315 did. The lactic acid build up and the pump is crazyyyyyy!

subscribed!!!!!!!

your only as good as the gear your using!!! you going to kick fucking ass bro :headbang:

The man, the myth, the legend has arrived! Haha how's it going bro?

Today - chest and calves

Decline BB Press - 3x 6-8 (+2 reps)

Inc. DB Press - 3x 6-7 (+1 rep)

Flat HS Chest Press - 4x 7-8 (+1 rep)

High Pulley Cable Crossovers - 5x 6-8 (+ 2 reps)

Seated Calf Raises - 5x15 (+10lbs)

Hopped on the treadmill for 20min afterward at 4.5mph as well.

Felt great the whole time, VERY intense session with a noted increase in aggression. I'm liking this stack so far, I know it's only going to get better!

2 days ago - back, delts, cardio - test750, dbol 50, mast 300 day 7

Military Press - 3 x7-8 (+20lbs)

DB Side Lateral Raises - 3 x9-12

Deads - 3 x6-12 (+30lbs)

Bent Over BB Rows - 3 x7-10 (+1 rep)

Lat Pulls - 3 x7-8 (+2 reps)

BB Shrugs - 4 x8-10 (+10lbs)

20min Treadmill

Felt real good, especially on the mil press. I hit a new PR there and plan on hitting another PR with deads in the very near future.

yesterday - biceps, triceps

Dips - 3x12 (+20lbs and 1 rep)

Skull Crushers - 4 x6-8 (+5lbs)

Rope Pushdowns - 4 x6-8 (+10lbs)

Standing BB Curls - 3 x10-20 (+5lbs)

DB Preacher Curls - 5x12 (+5lbs)

1 Arm Cable Curls - 5 x8-12 (+3 reps)

20min Treadmill

This was THE BEST sesion i've had yet. The goods are definitely "kicking in" now. I felt real strong and VERY intense. I was getting some weird looks from others lol. I had a sick pump in my arms and I was looking considerably fuller than usual. GD FTW!!! :headbang:

Yesterday - Legs

Weight is up to 197lbs

BB Squats - 3 x8-12(+10lbs)

Leg Presses - 5 x8-12(+10lbs and 2 reps)

Leg Extensions - 5 x10-15(+10lbs)

Seated Leg Curls - 5 x10-15(+10lbs)

SLDL - 5 x10-20(+10lbs and 1 rep)

Pretty good workout, but my knees were really bothering me with the BB squats. I'm hoping that won't happen next week! As of today, i'm bumping up my dose to 1001mg/wk of the test :headbang: Contemplating bumping the dbol up to 62.5mg as well, or 75mg. I've never been that high with either compound, but i'm going big or going home. Like I said before, i'm looking for a straight mutation in the next few months. I wish the funds permitted, otherwise i'd add GH at 8-10iu per day too, but I just can't afford it right now. Maybe in a little while though.

Will be following brother!

11/10/11 - chest and calves

Decline BB Press - 3x7 (+5lbs and 1 rep)

Incline DB Press - 3x6-7

Flat Hammer Strength Bench - 5x6-10 (+10lbs and 2 reps)

Cable Crossovers - 5x8

15min Treadmill at 4.2mph

Pretty good workout, great mind/muscle connection, hard chest contractions, and i'm still getting stronger. Can't get much better than that! Gear Depot FTW!!

Test has officially been bumped to 1g/wk and dbol has been bumped to 75mg/day :headbang: Any other suggestions please feel free to speak. I'm thinking of adding tren e into the mix as well. I've said it before and i'll say it again, i'm tired of being sub-200lbs and I know weight isn't anything in bodybuilding. Problem is, I LOOK like I weigh 200lbs. If I weighed 195 and looked like I weighed 220, that'd be a different story. I seriously need to go up big in terms of mass before my next show. I'm taking an insane amount of health supps, eating good, and doing cardio 3x per week, so i'm doing it as healthy as possible. I'm almost contemplating doing gh15's protocol of 900mg EQ, 1000-1200mg/wk test, and 300-500mg/wk tren. I don't have the GH, so that's not an option unfortunately. It's go big or go home time!

11/13 - back, traps, delts

Deads - 3x6-8 (+20lbs)

Bent Over BB Rows - 3x6-12 (+2 reps)

T Bar Rows - 3x6-8 (+10lbs and 2 reps)

DB Mil Press - 3x6-12 (+4 reps)

DB Side Lateral Raises - 4x8-12 (+1 rep)

BB Shrugs - 3x10

KILLER WORKOUT!! Sick pump and VERY HIGH INTENSITY!! :headbang:

11/14 - biceps, triceps

Close Grip Bench - 3x6-8

Skull Crushers - 4x10 (+5lbs)

Reverse 1 Arm Cable Curls - 6x8-12(+5lbs and 1 rep)

Standing DB Curls - 3x12 (+2 reps)

Concentration Curls - 3x8-10

BB Curls - 3x10

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK pump in my arms, felt real strong, i'm horny as hell ALL DAY LONG, my wife is loving the results in bed, we're going for about an hour straight and that's NOT including foreplay, bj, etc lol, strength and weight are consistently going up, etc. I'm absolutely loving the results so far.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131