over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subject-X's LOG & ROAD TO 2012 USA's

Dangkolo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright time to start my quest to move up the food chain at the 2012 USA's. 2011 was my first time to go to any stateside national competition. I placed 15th so even 14th for me would be a step in the right direction. I train about 5 days
High volume and eat anywhere from 7-8 meals per day. I'm currently 280lb. W/ abs, how long will it last remains to be seen;). I guess I can start by saying let the questions begin and here we go.....operation ga'ga!
**broken link removed****broken link removed**

((((Opereation ''Ga'ga'' Umbe!))))

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the attitude just wanting to improve that is what I think is the goal for everyone in this. Thats all we can try to do when competing.

werent you training low volume ,high frequency? why did you change it and do you see better results?

What did you weigh at nationals?

Nationals I was maybe 240 I honestly can not remember. There were issues with the scale. People were saying it was off by 10-15lbs. Ask Big-L about it he will tell you the same. At the Oregon which was 2-3 wks prior I weighed in at 250lb.

I like the attitude just wanting to improve that is what I think is the goal for everyone in this. Thats all we can try to do when competing.

Yes sir, I'm a realist....no sugar coating for me;). I try to just take it day by day and if I just so happen to place better than I predict then that is what makes me happy and we try for the next step.

werent you training low volume ,high frequency? why did you change it and do you see better results?

Yes, and I changed it because I reached my platu. Don't get me wrong i had to go through those steps in order to get where Im at now. I hope to evolve from every training style I adapt too. You have to take the baby steps to get to the big boy steps so to speak. Phil said it best why go from A to Z and miss out on the rest;)

Hey D, I was looking at your pics from the USA's . Was it me, or did you look better at the States a few weeks earlier? Another thing I noticed was that we have similar physiques. I think my improvements I make this year will put me close to where you were last year..Maybe I will catch you in a few years;)

Hey D, I was looking at your pics from the USA's . Was it me, or did you look better at the States a few weeks earlier? Another thing I noticed was that we have similar physiques. I think my improvements I make this year will put me close to where you were last year..Maybe I will catch you in a few years;)

You already are bigger than me my friend;). No need to catch me your a giant! The state show i was fuller and had more water, at the USA's I was a lot dryer but battling an infection. My body was just plain maxed out. I was dealing with a lot and as far as I see, I recieved gifts at both contests.

You already are bigger than me my friend;). No need to catch me your a giant! The state show i was fuller and had more water, at the USA's I was a lot dryer but battling an infection. My body was just plain maxed out. I was dealing with a lot and as far as I see, I recieved gifts at both contests.

Yeah maybe you were just depleted at the USAs. I think you would have placed higher at the USA's if you had brought in the same package.

Maybe, but that stress is a doozy...

Well still sitting at 280, training is good Nd diet is in par. Trained back last night with a buddy of mine....funny shit, i thought i was gonna lose him;) here is a latest shot, sorry for the ill posing and bad lighting;)

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

And yes this was a rest day when taken;)
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Awesome bro...this will be a fun log...like your style my man! Back is thick as a shit brick house!!

Got A crink in my neck checking photos, 280's awesome
By the way I was always corrected with that saying it's... BRICK SHIT HOUSE.
makes more sence that way, no?

PeekaBoo!!!

**broken link removed**

some update

As I have said before I'm not the best at logs but am trying to get it togehter for you guys that do check the log sections. I will give a lil about my training right now.

Day-1 Quads & hams, squats, hacks, presses, seated leg curls, lying leg curs, deads.

Day-2 Rest

Day-3 Chest & abs, Incline presses, flat, flys,

Day-4 Back & Calves Pull-ups, bent rows, seated row, narrow pull-ups, reverse pull downs, seated calves, standing

Day-5 Rest

Day-6 Shoulders, abs, Presses, Lateral raises, bent over lateral raises, shrugs, upright rows

Day-7 Bi's & Tri's, BB curls, preacher, db seated, close grip bench, pushdowns, overhead ext, Calves

Sothere it is in a nut shell for training, I'm still averaging 280lb. but there is a visual difference in the mirror.:eek:;)

Any questions, feel free.........

A couple of updated pics to let you see how da offssason is going....**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner