over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEASTing into 2012 with MedRX

wilderbeast

Registered
Offseason and contest Log

I want to welcome everyone to my log to help me document my journey to the 2012 and 2013 competition seasons. I will be logging and providing updates into my training, nutrition, supplement protocols, and overall progress.

Gerneral health:

I am very healthy at this point in my life and I plan to remain so for the longterm. I am recovering from some minor injuries and a fairly rehab intensive surgery. I have battled AC joint issues in my shoulders for a few years after a separation. I also deal with chronic inflammation in various connective tissues that flares often. I will detail some of my rehab and supplements used to keep as healthy as possible. My recent bloodwork has come back with everything looking great! I am starting to feel that I am in a much better place with my physical health conducive to productive bodybuilding.

Training:

I generally train DC style. I am utilizing a 3-way split but am contemplating switching back to a 2-way split for this offseason. I am currently between blasts. I typically blast for 8weeks and then cruise for 1-2 weeks. I have found over the course of my last few blasts that for my body I need to change my format from 8 week to 6 week blasts. My strength continues to increase after week six, but my connective tissues and general muscle and fascial binding increases too large of a degree and hinders overall progress. I will continue to cruise for one more week. My next blast will begin on Monday 11/14! Time to rest and repair some minor aggrivated injuries.

I am also incorporating cardio 3x/week during this offseason, which is a big change from my normal routine. I am currently starting with 30 minute sessions on the treadmill.

Nutrition:

I am currently keeping my calories slightly restricted to drop a little bodyfat before blasting into my fullout offseason. I plan to start out my nutrition plan on my own, but may be turning things over to a coach in the near future. Currently I keep all carbohydrates in the first 4 of 6 meals except for nightime workout sessions (2 of my 4 carb meals come pre and post workout). I am currently eating approximately 50-65g pro, 30-50g carbs, and 5-20g fat per meal.

Typical week:
Meal 1: 6 whole organic eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, 28g almonds or 2 tbsp NPB
Meal 2: 7 oz chicken, 1 cup brown rice
Meal 3: 7 oz chicken, 28g almonds, salad
Meal 4: 54g WPI, 1 cup oatmeal or 51g Karbolyn
Meal 5: 7 oz lean ground beef, 1 cup white rice
Meal 6: 8 oz steak, salad and/or 28g almonds

Supplements:

Multi
Fish oil
Digestive supports
Organ supports
Multiple joint supplements
Creatine
BCAAs
Karbolyn

IF gear was legal in my country, I would exclusively use MedRX. I would probably use:

250mg test e
350mg test p
300mg tren a

IF I were to research peptides in a laboratory they would probably be:

300mcg mod grf 1-29
300mcg-1mg ghrp-2
100mcg DES 1-3 IGF
50-100mcg IGF-1LR3
150mcg Follistatin

I hope everyone is along for my journey. I'm going to need all the support and encouragement I can get! Here's to the never-ending strife of self-mastery!!!

BEAST

***Disclaimer***: The only items that are based in reality from this log will be the dedication, discipline, nutrition, and hard work in the gym. Any reference to hormones or peptides are ENTIRELY fictional, theoretical, and for entertainment purposes only. Any peptides mentioned are used for legitimate laboratory research purposes only, and mention of any illegal substance is make believe. I do NOT use nor do i recommend or condone the use of any substance illegal in your respective country.

bump

good luck mate
will deffinately be following
i was curious on your test e and test p IF it were legal
would the P be a quicker spike while the e is a longer ester?

great log brother

good luck mate
will deffinately be following
i was curious on your test e and test p IF it were legal
would the P be a quicker spike while the e is a longer ester?

great log brother

fireazm,

Test p is much faster acting that test e yes. Great to have you following along brother!

BEAST

Should be fun...I'll be tuning in!

My friend Rey from Mexico City started his MedRX viewing today with 125mg test e, 75mg test p, and 50mg tren a. He told me it was completely smooth and painless in a 25g player.

As for me... I start my second week of my training cruise phase today before going into my next DC blast beginning next Monday. Chest and cardio up tonight. Will update on the diet and training as things progress through this week.

BEAST

11-10-11 update:

Yesterday was a good day of rest for me. I kept my carbs relatively restricted to help keep me a little tighter with the lack of activity. I bumped the fats up a little to help keep me full and aid in recovery.

Everything is feeling great at this point. My shoulders and elbows have calmed down a lot, and my general levels of inflammation have decreased since ending my last DC blast. So far everything looks good to go to start my next DC blast on Monday.

Tonight I'll be hitting some Shoulders, abs, and cardio at the gym. I'm going to keep the volume up and just pump up the shoulders for the most part sticking to maybe one heavy pressing movement for 8-10 rep sets.

From this point on I will be posting an end of week and beginning of week weight to track overall fluctuation and progress. I will update as diet, supplementation, and training change. I am not going to post my entire training routine but I will put up my basic outline, and I will hilight any major lifts or weights from individual workouts.

Upcoming Blast:

1: Chest, shoulders, triceps
2: Legs
3: Back, biceps, forearms

This split will be a four day per week split. I will hit one workout twice each week beginning with Workout 1 in week 1 and so on. Abs and calves will be rotated and hit every other workout. Cardio will be added in 3-4 times per week as diet and conditioning require.

11-11-11 update:

End of week weight: 220.4 lbs

Everything is going very smoothly so far this week. Diet has been spot on, training has been productive, joint and muscle rehab has been going very well, overall inflammation and pains are much decreased, and everything should be good to kick the training into high gear next week!

My shoulder workout went very well last night. I really emphasized the rear and lateral head movements. I basically pre-exhausted with lateral movements, then hit fronts, rears, and finished up with some pressing. Tonight I'm going to be taking it a little bit easier on the training hitting some hamstrings, calves, and maybe some light cardio. I'll be hitting a relatively light volume workout for arms on Saturday to finish up my training for the week.

Hopefully I'll get a few cheat meals in this weekend. Probably going to shoot to keep it to one to two "cheat meals," two to three if you include not weighing out your steak and potatoes from a restaurant. All you can eat salad bar here I come!

IF I lived in a country where gear was legal and I utilized the cycle previously outlined I would probably also include the following:

500iu hcg/week
.25mg arimidex ED
.5mg pramipexole EOD
T3 12.5-50mcg as needed
Superdrol 20mg ED (week 1-4)

BEAST

11-14-11 update:

Beginning of week weight: 230.0 lbs.

Over the weekend I threw down on some food. I tried not to get too out of control, but I went a bit overboard capping off the weekend indulgence with a skipload style meal structure. Let's just say it wasn't so pretty on Sunday night, and I was feeling it this morning. Everything with the diet is back to normal and on track. I have switched things up a bit and decided to try replacing some of my typical rice, oatmeal, or potatoes with some fruits. Here's an example of the diet for today:

Meal 1: WPI and oatmeal
Meal 2: Chicken and pineapple
Meal 3: Chicken and apple
Meal 4: WPI and Karbolyn
Meal 5: Filet and potato
Meal 6: Filet and salad

I plan to try this type of meal plan out for a week or two and see how the change over to more fruits affects my physique. Depending upon changes... I will adjust from that point.

Tonight I begin my new DC blast. It's time to start dominating the logbook once again. I am very excited for this blast. I have taken the last few blasts to start making tweaks to my program. Incorporating the changes that I felt work to my advantage I should be on track to have my most productive blast thus far!

I'll update tomorrow on the workout for tonight. Thanks for keeping up guys.

BEAST

11-15-11 update:

The first workout of my blast went really well last night. I was trying to get a handle on my new setpoints for my lifts, and most of my lifts were actually still up in reps and/or weight from the end of my last blast! Tonight is going to be a tough leg workout.

Everything is going well with the diet. I am liking the addition of the fruits and taking out some of the heavier carbs. I feel like the fruits have helped my digestion and caused less of that heavy feeling in the gut. So far I am sticking to pineapple and apples. Next week I will either swap out another meals' carb source for fruit or add fruit to another meal. In the near future I plan to add in oranges, banana, blueberries, and strawberries. I used to include blueberries and strawberries into my offseason diets, but I haven't regulary had them in the diet for about a year or so at this point.

I am expecting a great workout tonight, the rest of this week, and the rest of this blast. My energy levels and workout effectiveness seem to be improving on a daily basis.

More to come!

BEAST

Good log man! Im running MedRX tren ace myself...

Keep it up!

Great title caught my eye... keep it posted, JuicyJays log is also awsome

I like your diet, you should always try to eat red meat or casein shake as your last meal.. u need the slow digesting pertein.

I'll be following your log man.
Medrx, hear nothing but great things about it.

I like your diet, you should always try to eat red meat or casein shake as your last meal.. u need the slow digesting pertein.

I'll be following your log man.
Medrx, hear nothing but great things about it.

I appreciate it man. Great to have you here. I totally agree on the nightime meals. And MedRX is the straight swole patrol beastmaster! :)

BEAST

great logs :) keep it upbooommm

11-18-11 update:

This week has been fantastic! My DC Blast just started and it's like I just kept going from my last blast. Here are a few hilights from the week:

Day1:

Smith incline press 315 x 17 rp
(up 2 reps from my last blast... felt I could have easily upped the weight)

Dead stop skull crushers 125 x 18 rp
(up 2-3 reps from last blast ... could have gone heavier)

Day 2:

Machine squat 855 x 7
(have to check the logbook, but I think I only got up to around 800 for 7 on my last blast)

Day 3:

BB Row 450 x 5
(up from 445 x 6)

Day 4:

Chest, shoulders, triceps, calves, and cardio tonight!

(Will update tomorrow if any impressive lifts are acheived... or should I say when... :))

I forgot to check my weight this morning, but I will update that tomorrow as well. I feel a lot tighter than I did at 230 lbs at the beginning of this week.

On a side note... I got to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time this week! A strong 174 beats per minute :)

BEAST

Last edited:
11-18-11 update:

On a side note... I got to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time this week! A strong 174 beats per minute :)

BEAST

Congratulations man! It's an amazing feeling for sure. The best feeling in the entire world was sitting by my wife holding her hand, looking into her eyes, and hearing the very first cries of our newborn daughter. AMAZING feeling bro, i'm very happy for you. Also, 450lb BB rows, wtf is wrong with you? lol you're a BEAST!!!!!!

11-23-11 update:

Hey guys thought I would give an update as to everything going on with diet and training so far since last week. I have taken off of training since last Friday due to a minor illness. Everything seems to be much better and good to go this morning!

Beginning of week weight: 226.6 lbs.

Training:

Last Friday I hit my normal chest, shoulder, tricep workout.

Notable lifts:

DB Incline presses 140 x 16 rp
(up from 140 x 15 last blast)

Smith military press 295 x 17 rp
(up from 290 x 15 from my last blast)

BB tricep extensions 205 x 12 rp
(up from 195 x 15 rp, I was a little more dissapointed with my progression on this lift.)

Diet:

I have been doing a lot of pineapple and eggwhites. I have added a few pure eggwhite meals, and I have switched all my shake meals to half liquid eggwhites with my true protein WPI (mixed with a little chocolate jello pudding mix, cocoa, and stevia ALA dusty hanshaw :))

I have cut the meats back slightly since adding more eggwhites to one to two chicken meals and preferrably at least two red meat meals per day still in.

I have also cut my oatmeal back to every couple of days this past week. I plan to make the additional changes next week:

Meal 1: 8 oz eggwhites, 30g WPI, and 1 cup oatmeal
Meal 2: 7 oz chicken, 5 oz pineapple
Meal 3: 7 oz beef, 5 oz pineapple or apple
Meal 4: 16 oz eggwhites, 40g Karbolyn
Meal 5: 7 oz chicken, ~1 cup white rice, pineapple and bannana
Meal 6: 8 oz lean beef and salad

We'll see how things change after a week or two of this style of eating. I plan to add in a few more healthy fats in a few meals after a week or so. I will also play with upping the carbs slightly around the workouts.

Tonight I am going to be hitting my first of two leg workouts for this week. I'm hitting the leg press and Hack squat SLDLs tonight and Hack squats and BB SLDLs on Saturday. I plan to hit my back and bicep workout tomorrow morning before enjoying my first of two giant Thanksgiving dinners!

Hope everyone has a blessed and safe Thanksgiving holiday! Keep tuned in for updates to come regularly.

BEAST

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner