over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to Redemption

Thunder46

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
This will be my first GS log and review as I prepare to compete in the 2012 Missouri state championship. First let me start by giving you some background info, I'm calling this log redemption because a year ago I placed 5th in the Open middle wt. the worst placing ever, I had decided to do the show at the last minute and started my prep way to late. You can go to bodybuilding.com and see the pics 2010 Missouri state championship. So this year I had planned to make a strong comeback. Well that all ended when I found out I had prostate cancer and had to have surgery that was in May of this year. When the doc said I could start exercising again I started doing P90X to drop some fat I put on while recovering and to start to get some endurance back, I'm now back in the gym and currently doing a modified DC routine. Some of you might have seen my log I started TNE/TREN with Paramount that I stop because of the things going on with Para and I felt that it was either very underdosed or bunk.

So now my journey begins with the help of GS and the GS team I hope to make big improvements, my goal as always is to improve my legs due to having 2 ruptured disc and being diagnosed with degenerative disc I have a hard time finding ways to work my legs without hurting my back, Kyle has given me some advice on what to try which seems to be working. I will be getting everything rolling next monday I have all the DVD's I need (thanks squad) to get my swole on. I welcome all advice and comments on my journey

Here are some pics from my last show

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be my first GS log and review as I prepare to compete in the 2012 Missouri state championship. First let me start by giving you some background info, I'm calling this log redemption because a year ago I placed 5th in the Open middle wt. the worst placing ever, I had decided to do the show at the last minute and started my prep way to late. You can go to bodybuilding.com and see the pics 2010 Missouri state championship. So this year I had planned to make a strong comeback. Well that all ended when I found out I had prostate cancer and had to have surgery that was in May of this year. When the doc said I could start exercising again I started doing P90X to drop some fat I put on while recovering and to start to get some endurance back, I'm now back in the gym and currently doing a modified DC routine. Some of you might have seen my log I started TNE/TREN with Paramount that I stop because of the things going on with Para and I felt that it was either very underdosed or bunk.

So now my journey begins with the help of GS and the GS team I hope to make big improvements, my goal as always is to improve my legs due to having 2 ruptured disc and being diagnosed with degenerative disc I have a hard time finding ways to work my legs without hurting my back, Kyle has given me some advice on what to try which seems to be working. I will be getting everything rolling next monday I have all the DVD's I need (thanks squad) to get my swole on. I welcome all advice and comments on my journey

Here are some pics from my last show

Cant wait to see Thunder, you think you can give us some of your stats for starting out now and also what were your stats for your last show? Know Ill be seein some good stuff happen here. Good luck brother and be safe with that back.

:food-:mil

good to see you up and runnin.

Cant wait to see Thunder, you think you can give us some of your stats for starting out now and also what were your stats for your last show? Know Ill be seein some good stuff happen here. Good luck brother and be safe with that back.

Sure bro right now Im 5'10 Wt. 202 last show I was 175.
I'm taking things real slow with the back exercises, I know I need more back thickness so doing rack deadlifts really watching my form and just letting my body get use to lifting heavy wieght again. I will post a starting pic and bodyfat stat monday and one every month and a after pic and stats. I hope to make improvements in my back and legs and come in next year right at 176 1/4 at weigh in time with a lower bodyfat I would love to be a light heavy but it seems the shorter guys look so much bigger at that wt. class

Last edited:
What is your cycle going to look like. I'm always curious what others run and how much.

I do respect your drive and ambition. Respect.

But I need to question you on wisdom of competing with your recent battle with prostate cancer and your significant disk issues.

Im not judging as I have a long list of reckless behaviors myself. And its always easy to tell someone else what is right and wrong.

But I am just tossing you a caring thought of concern for your well being. Whatever you do, I wish you the best.

Hey Thunder...I'm glad you recovered well from prostate surgery and are ready to get out there and kick some ass at your next show! You have a well balanced physique and look incredible! You should be able to pack on some serious muscle with that cycle. It is quite similar to my current blast cycle and I am loving it. I'll be watching your log closely. It will be fun to see the progress you will make. Redemption will be yours in 2112! ;)

I do respect your drive and ambition. Respect.

But I need to question you on wisdom of competing with your recent battle with prostate cancer and your significant disk issues.

Im not judging as I have a long list of reckless behaviors myself. And its always easy to tell someone else what is right and wrong.

But I am just tossing you a caring thought of concern for your well being. Whatever you do, I wish you the best.

Thanks for your concern, my wife actually feels the same way, and this might well be my last rodeo, but as I told her what is life if you can't do the things you love and ending my career on such a bad note would bother me forever. I know I'm being somewhat selfish but as I said this might be my last time around and I want to go out on top

Thanks for your concern, my wife actually feels the same way, and this might well be my last rodeo, but as I told her what is life if you can't do the things you love and ending my career on such a bad note would bother me forever. I know I'm being somewhat selfish but as I said this might be my last time around and I want to go out on top

That's admirable and something that I could completely understand.

Please just monitor your body closely brother :)

That's admirable and something that I could completely understand.

Please just monitor your body closely brother :)

x2

I am looking forward to your progession in this log. I wish you all the best. I can see with your mentality your gonna come back a bigger and better you for your next show.

x2

I am looking forward to your progession in this log. I wish you all the best. I can see with your mentality your gonna come back a bigger and better you for your next show.

Thanks I feel very focused, and motivated I'm hopeing this will be one of my best years ever

Ok here are my starting pics. I will post progress picks every month
My goal is to look like osiris, with a better tan:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke