over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TK--->Roll'n with Ironraider

Ironraider

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK men and women, kings and peasants, lovers and haters...gonna start a log using supplements from TK.

I would like to thank TK and NPC's Finest for allowing me to join the team...with the hopes of being a long term partner.

OK...as of this a.m. I was weighing in at 251. Slight weight drop that was expected from taking time off for med issue. All good now...and have been back to training for a week today. Started with TK a week ago...and my appetite is through the freak'n roof. Here is the roll out...and I'll do the blah blah later...pics to follow soon.

My current routine is a 4-way split, M-T-TH-F....Chest/bis-Legs-Back/Tris. Which ever body part(s) come up on M will get hit again on F.

I will be changing the workout exercises into two different groups, so I don't get bored. Most of them will be your basic movements to push as much weight within that particular rep range.

I will throw in shoulders on every other chest/bi workout. Reason being, they've taken a beating over the years, and they do get quite a bit of stimulus training with the other muscle groups. Trying to reduce the direct impact to the rotator etc.

I am pyramiding the sets, of 3-4 sets per exercise, and depending the muscle group or how I feel, I'll do 3-4 exercises per group.

Based on the muscle group I'll go 12-6 reps on large muscle groups, to 18-12 on smaller. The smaller muscle groups will get fewer sets, but higher reps.

My diet pretty much follows 50/30/20 P/C/F...give or take...my carb source are generally fruits. Phil H got me hooked on that source...as opposed to rice, oats etc. Not that I never eat rice or oats, but the main staple is fruit and green veggies. Fats come from Coconut Oil, EVOO, and my meat sources.

I'm looking forward in the transformation...goal around 270 fairly lean...go from there!

Last edited:
You did not mention Princesses in the line up of those that can follow...is it okay...may I follow?? :D

We are looking forward to your TK log w/pics! Question's....how tall are you and what products are youu testing?

Will be following brother! I'm pumped to get my TK goodies this upcoming week, so as miss Q asked, what will you be using? And how are your energy levels getting all your carbs from fruit?

What kinds of fruits do ou eat also? Just curious because of the sugars.

You did not mention Princesses in the line up of those that can follow...is it okay...may I follow?? :D

We are looking forward to your TK log w/pics! Question's....how tall are you and what products are youu testing?

lol...Princess are always in the front of the line!! :D

I am 5'10 1/2...Well, since aas are illegal in the states, I'm only taking their vitamin and pre-workout drinks...maybe some protein down the road. ;)

If they were legal here, and if they had them I would like Sust and Deca for now. :rolleyes:

Will be following brother! I'm pumped to get my TK goodies this upcoming week, so as miss Q asked, what will you be using? And how are your energy levels getting all your carbs from fruit?

What kinds of fruits do ou eat also? Just curious because of the sugars.

Thanks bro!! TK really surpasses expecations...I mean that...no bullshit.

I addressed in the post above what suppliments. :p

Regarding fruits, man...I never really ate fruits, for years. I hired Phil H in the past...and he had fruit and veggies as the main carb source. Huge difference for me...low GI, still keeps you insulin sensitive.

Pineapple I love, along with bananas, pears, apples...for the most part. If I go by the fruit section and see something cool, that I've never tried before, I'll buy it. Good stuff!

Thanks Iron! I was curious on the fruits because I recently started adding them in myself a lot more than the paste. Im doing a lot of watermelon , pineapple, and bananas now. I still eat a lot of rice and pasta, but Im starting to think about doing more fruits and vegetables than rice and pasta.

So its nice to see someone doing that. Bodybuilding tends to be more towards pounding the carbs like rice and pasta than this route. I will definitely be following this and thanks for the heads up on TK's products... kinda scared they may actually turn me into a huge mutant! ;)

Now get some pictures up bro and show us that its all about!

You know I would never put my "DREAM TEAM" together without having you as part of it brother!!

I have not heard one bad thing about any of TK LABS products...but the sust is what all my local home boys are raving about!! I like my single ester test myself but I had to pick up some of that sust to see what all the hype was about!!

Glad to see that you would use the DECA if you were in a country where it was legal! 100mg every 10-12 days is what I been using just to help my joints out....it didnt take but maybe 10-12 days after my first pinning to notice a difference. Next blast I will up the dose to really give it hell!!

You know I would never put my "DREAM TEAM" together without having you as part of it brother!!

I have not heard one bad thing about any of TK LABS products...but the sust is what all my local home boys are raving about!! I like my single ester test myself but I had to pick up some of that sust to see what all the hype was about!!

Glad to see that you would use the DECA if you were in a country where it was legal! 100mg every 10-12 days is what I been using just to help my joints out....it didnt take but maybe 10-12 days after my first pinning to notice a difference. Next blast I will up the dose to really give it hell!!

Hey Boss!! Thanks for posting bro...left you a pm a while back, cause I haven't seen ya in a bit...and wanted to make certain things were good with you. Thank you once again bro...I owe you big time!!

The vitamin 250 S...for the first 10 days now...shit is happening bro...legit shit. The vitamins go down SMOOTH as silk, and I'm noticing some changes already.

Today had a great Chest/Bi workout...and both body parts blew the heck up. Funny....as I was doing seated DB curls...there was the hottie, who was watching...caught her in the mirror...no big deal, but it sure does add to the motivation to squeeze out a few more reps! :p

Man...for the last couple of days I've been STARVING...crap...I just had two large talipia and a cup of pineapple, no more that 15 mins ago...I'm just as hungry now as before I ate.

WTF...could it be from TK?? if so...I'd better take a second mortgage on the house cause this is gonna get flat out crazy.

So today was Chest/Bi...in my 4 day split, these are the same body parts as Monday. The twist here was more incline work for chest, and more dumb bells for bis.

Chest:
Hammer inclines, 4 sets, 12-6 reps
Incline DB flies, 4 sets 12-8 reps
Dips 4 sets 12-6 reps

Bis:

Seated DB Curls 3 sets 20-12 reps
Incline DB Curls 3 sets 20-10
Cable curls (Cambered bar) 3 sets 15-10

The cables were less reps, because my arms were getting to damned pumped to squeeze any more out of them. By the time I was done...I was really done, cooked, fried, boiled alive.

Will see how the DOMS are tomorrow. No gauge on anything for growth...but I like that worked my ass to the ground feeling...and the next day having that little ache letting me know I got something done.

No workout over the weekend...taking the family to the Zoo on Sunday...I'm gonna go see Osiris in his cage!

Im following along brother, lookin good thus far!

Hey IR will be following your thread looking forward to seeing your progress

Thank you my friend!! Feel free to add any input...I'm always interested in others thoughts and ideas!!

Man I love it when you literally get to the point of not vein able to do another rep cuz your arms feel like theyll explode. Throw some igf1 DES in the mix and you'll want to cry!

Man I love it when you literally get to the point of not vein able to do another rep cuz your arms feel like theyll explode. Throw some igf1 DES in the mix and you'll want to cry!

LOL...i was run'n DES as well! Trust me, If i were a lesser man, I would have been shedding tears. Although I damn near was with the sweat getting in my eyes!

Lol that's great! People must have been looking at you asking themselves why this grown ass man the size of a baby elephant looks like he's going to cry!

So you cant get enough food huh. I wish I had that problem as I am never hungry. When do we get to see some pics big boy?

Patience my good friend. ;) I enjoy the thought about putting up pics as much as getting a prostate exam with a baseball bat! Never been one to care to do such things...but they'll be coming Hoss!

How've you been bro?!

Lol that's great! People must have been looking at you asking themselves why this grown ass man the size of a baby elephant looks like he's going to cry!

Actually...there weren't many in at the gym at this time, but this cutie, that I mentioned above! You know when you have sweat coming down your face, and you can't wipe it fast enough, and that awesome burning in your eyes?

That's what I'm talk'n 'bout!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity