over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Me and TK gonna take it all the way!

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright fellas! Here is my new log. My last one had me leading up to Strongman Nationals. Though I did not do as well as I had hoped, I learned a tremendous amount! There were a lot of things that I just didn't know before and that's due to still being green to this sport.

I will be logging all my hypothetical hormone use in the ideal world where they are legal. And yes they will all be from the boss, TK :) they have graciously chosen to sponsor me and I will bust my ass to represent them well. I see big things happening with them having my back.

I will be running 250mg's Test E/week for a couple months to cruise then I will blast again! Oh happy times :)

Diet will not be discussed to much, just mainly hormones and the main thing, TRAINING!

So today was my first day back training after nationals. Something that has always hindered me from placing higher in every comp is my OHP. Something I noticed at nationals was that all the top guys were viper pressing or one motioning the log. Here is what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1UCVvwIIIk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It is something that I have not worked a lot on, but will be paid a lot of attention to now. I decided to deload a good bit and work on my form. Working my way back up to the weights I was handling before, but with a better/different form.

One motion Log Press:
130 x 3 x 5
150 x 2 x 5
180 x 3 x 5

Axle strict press:
167 x 3 x 5

Seated DB press, no back support
50 x 3 x 10

Nice light workout, just to get back in the groove and work on some new things.

Weight this morning was 235. I am going to try and push up to 250-255. Shouldn't be to hard with lots of food and TK products ;)

Cool bro! I'll be watching and supporting you!!

Nice bro I love to see this side of the strongman sport and what it takes. I def have a lot of respect for you guys. You guys usually take in a lot more food in general it seems than a bodybuilder... well you have to at the top for sure it seems to maintain that bodyweight that most of you guys have at that level.

So are your goals to take this to the top of the sport, or do you do this as a hobby and just compete in these shows as a challenge? I know your doing nationals, but I have no idea how you guys go about winning a pro card. If its like bodybuilding or not. I am very unfamiliar with the strongman sport besides watching a few events locally and on tv.

With TK, no matter what you have planned, you will nail it bro! Ill have some more questions for you as Im pretty interested in strongman as a bodybuilder and wouldnt mind trying it one day if I can man up!

Last edited:
Nice bro I love to see this side of the strongman sport and what it takes. I def have a lot of respect for you guys. You guys usually take in a lot more food in general it seems than a bodybuilder... well you have to at the top for sure it seems to maintain that bodyweight that most of you guys have at that level.

So are your goals to take this to the top of the sport, or do you do this as a hobby and just compete in these shows as a challenge? I know your doing nationals, but I have no idea how you guys go about winning a pro card. If its like bodybuilding or not. I am very unfamiliar with the strongman sport besides watching a few events locally and on tv.

With TK, no matter what you have planned, you will nail it bro! Ill have some more questions for you as Im pretty interested in strongman as a bodybuilder and wouldnt mind trying it one day if I can man up!

Honestly, I can't say how it compares to BBing when it comes to getting a pro card. There are competitions throughout the year that qualify you for nationals. Now at nationals, the top LW and top HW receive their pro card. There are also 3-4 Pro/Am competitions a year where as a amateur if you win your weight class you receive a pro card. Having a pro card either as a LW or HW gives you opportunities to compete like at the Arnold Classic and big things like that. Those also lead to chances to qualify to go to WSM.

So my goal as of now is to get my pro card as a LW. Then I will go from there.

Very similiar to bodybuilding it seems. You'll get that lw procard, just stick to it and with a little help from TK there will be no worries:headbang:

I'll be following along, interested to see your training and how your lifts improve before nationals! Goodluck bro!

Very similiar to bodybuilding it seems. You'll get that lw procard, just stick to it and with a little help from TK there will be no worries:headbang:

I'll be following along, interested to see your training and how your lifts improve before nationals! Goodluck bro!

Thanks bro! Nationals won't be for another year. I just went to my first one Nov 4&5. I do plan on doing one or two Pro/Am events this year. And I will be traveling to Ohio to train with phattr and some pro's sometime soon!

I am very excited about this next year!

This is my 3rd week of TK's Test E. I was taking 700mg/week of TNE, so it should have been a true 700mg. But honestly guys, I am feeling better on just 250mg/week of TK's than I was on 700mg of the other... And by better I mean increase sex drive, increased energy and overall better sense of well being! I'm looking forward to blasting on all TK :D

Yeah...this kicks ass doesn't it?? :D

Yeah...this kicks ass doesn't it?? :D

Yes it does big dog! Yes it does! And I'm goin to kick ass this year! I've got a new, very strong drive and there is going to be a lot of bustin ass!

Today:
Bench
135 x 10
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 4 (I had a 5th, but no spotter)

DB High Incline:
70 x 2 x 10
70 x 7

By this time, my tris were on fire!!!

Chest Press Machine

Then did some tricep stuff. I really need to get them stronger. My lockout on OHP's kills me in competition. Things are changing! I WILL be a beast!

Looking forward to your Progress and SMASHING some PR's

JR

Looking forward to your Progress and SMASHING some PR's

JR

Well JR, the PR's are coming already! For some reason I feel way stronger now than I did at nationals. It doesn't make sense Bc I am taking WAY less hormones :confused: could it be TK is THAT good?!

Front squats:
135 x 2 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 6 PR!!!!

315 x 5 x 1 (Added purple bands, idk how much they add) 30 seconds rest between reps.

Stones
310 x 4
365 x 1 did this just to know I still got it ;)

I'm feeling like a beast right now!

Pretty good day of pressing

One motion Log:
130 x 2 x 5
150 x 5
180 x 5
200 x 3 x 3

Axle strict press:
167+ purple bands 3 x 5

DB press, no support
55 x 3 x 10

Just working my way up! Gradually getting heavier and steadily getting stronger! On Yea!!!!

Did a little back piece today. The weather is ridiculous down here. Last week it's cold, this week it's 80's. Has me messed up with a constant, slight headache

Deadlift:
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 5
405 x 5
495 x 3 x 3

Chest supported rows

Reverse grip lat pull downs

Nothing special, just another day

Good day at the gym!

Bench:
135 x 2 x 10
185 x 3
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 10 x 1, 30 seconds rest between sets

Decline bench using Hammer Strength Shrug machine

Chest press

Tricep push downs

My tris were getting tired so I did some weight assisted dips. Call me a girl, but that completely exhausted them

nice lifts,, keep up the good work

Thanks bud! I appreciate it!

Another day back to the grind

Log Press one motion

130 x 2 x 5
150 x 3
180 x 3
200 x 1
220 x 3 x 1

Circus DB:
100lbs I did 10 reps swapping arms. So 5 reps for right and 5 for the left. Two sets

Seated DB press no back support

60 x 3 x 10

Pretty good! My back got extremely pumped though...

4" Deficit deads
135 x 2 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5
405 x 5
495 x 5

I really like these. I have always been weak off the floor, so I'm hoping these will help.

Lat pull downs

Just a couple updates. My morning weight is staying between 236 and 237. I'm really happy with this, I have held a good bit of muscle from the last blast do I am looking forward to blasting big time with TK! I might not be able to stay in the LW class haha food intake has changed a little bit, but in a good way. A lot less bloat, but still keeping weight and staying strong

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear