over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

B-T's way to a better life

B-T

Newbies
Well this will be my thread and post here on PF, been lurking for a long time and gotta say I just love the forum, so much helpfull people here, and alot of good info regarding anything in life basicly, also love that you can ask about anything without getting bashed on really.

So ye, decided its about time I do something with my body, Im currently 20(soon to be 21) at a BF of 20-23%, and I feel its time to do something, so thought it throw up a log which Ill update daily, basicly just to keep me on track, but also if anyone has any input fire away.

Diet will be keto-intermettent fasting, as I like to sleep to late into the day before going to work or training.

meal 1: 50 gr of protein shake
meal 2: 350g of white fish + 50gr of almonds
meal 3: same as meal 2
after training shake 50gr of protein

1650kcals
55g of fat
250g of protein

also Ill allow myself to eat as much as I want of the green stuff, broccoli, spinach, salad, etc etc inbetween and also in the meals.

Will also do low intensity cardio as I will be eating rather little.
Why so low kcals? well I hate cardio, and besides going to work in not really an active person.

Training:
day 1 quads
day 2 chest tri shoulders
day 3 hams and calves
day 4 back traps bi
day 5 off day
repeat

If anyone has any advice or insight fire away

You should try to split up your meals into more frequent smaller meals. Try around 6 meals each day.

I hate cardio as well, but you must do it. If you hate running try an elliptical at they gym, its a bit easier. Just find some way to get that heart rate up. Also it will make you healthier.

add a portion of your fat to meal 1. fasting everyday? should be used accordingly, not just b/c you want to sleep in. you should get up anyway and do your cardio most days anyway, especially while intemit. fasting
-c

You should try to split up your meals into more frequent smaller meals. Try around 6 meals each day.

I hate cardio as well, but you must do it. If you hate running try an elliptical at they gym, its a bit easier. Just find some way to get that heart rate up. Also it will make you healthier.

Thanks for the advice, reason i wont split the meals is because, if i do eat little "all day" i get more hungry.

add a portion of your fat to meal 1. fasting everyday? should be used accordingly, not just b/c you want to sleep in. you should get up anyway and do your cardio most days anyway, especially while intemit. fasting
-c

Will split the almonds then so that i get fat in the first meal along with the fish meals.
I usually like to sleep to 11-12, so ill do my cardio at 12-1,too late?

what you do for the hour in between and then the hours after is what makes the fast effective. unless you are using the fast for lipid mobilization and usage, do not fast. call it starvation, muscle wasting etc. that being said I believe it to be very effective esp w/ hgh fragment

what you do for the hour in between and then the hours after is what makes the fast effective. unless you are using the fast for lipid mobilization and usage, do not fast. call it starvation, muscle wasting etc. that being said I believe it to be very effective esp w/ hgh fragment

so you would rather just split the meals even more breaking it down to 20-25g protein meals?

day today:

Proteinshake x2
800g fish
40g almonds
400g of wok
2slices of bread at work(forgot to prepare food for work, so ate 2 slices of bread, thats why i cut the almonds) will prepare from now

20min eliptical cardio
back training

Day 2

Kinda felt cravings for sugary drinks all day today, but heey who needs that, been drinking water all day, only gonna stay a few days anyway till my body adjusts, other than that, hams, calves and abs today, not the best training, training partner was in bad mood, but did the best outta it.

meals: 1900-2100 kcals today

Im in to follow along bud.

Im in to follow along bud.

Day 3:
4x scoops of protein
tunawok
almonds
and a meal at a familys house, couldnt skip it, but ate less than normal:)

cals aprox 2-2,4 will do some xtra cardio tomorow:)

another day goes by, cravings are slowly going away, tho, since yesterday ive been hot, and felt rather swetty, tho i dont sweat, i guess, very hot on the inside is a better way to say it, guess its due to the diet:confused:

worked a bit today, did 30min on the elip-machine, semi-slow pace but at a high resistance.

food 100g almonds, 600g of tuna, some veggies, 4x proteinscoops

Saturday today, gonna be the day i wont follow everything 100%:)

2x scoops protein
400g tuna
+ 150g of chicken thigh

tacos at a friends place
some icecreame with choclate
handful of candy

chest shoulder tris today + 15min cardio

tomorow itll be 40-50min cardio along with hams, calves and stomach

Last edited:
Another update

Everythings going well, deffo visable changes to the body, water going out, and every change motivated me more, following diet, tho i did some extra cardio today so that i could give myself a "cheat meal" made some protein pancakes, 1 whole egg 2 eggwhites, cup of oatmeal 1 banana and 1 cup of flour, not the white, but the... lol idk, english isnt my main language so, made 2 pancakes, ate 3/4 of one before i was so full, gave some to my dog aswell.

Good that my body adjusted to the "little" food i eat now, the size isnt that small, but i used to eat ALOT and i mean ALOT, now when i eat i dont become hungry untill after 2,5-3 hours, kinda good walking arround not feeling hungry 24/7

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131