over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Beginnings of 2012

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Everyone,

I wanted to start more of a journal here than just a workout log so I requested for my previous log to be deleted. This sport entails much more than someone outside this sport could ever imagine.

For those of you who do not know me, allow me to give you a brief run down of me and my history.

Name: Jessie
Weight:170 lb

History
I have been training for about 7 years. Sports has been a passion as mine since I was a kid. I played baseball from the age of 5 to the age of 20 (college). However, at the age of 20, my life and body took a turn for the worse. My endocrin system began to shut down and having seriously problems. I began to have severe testosterone implications and was placed on HRT at 20 years old to prevent my body from shutting down completely. It was too late. Several weeks later, I was rushed to the ER due to my heart almost not beating any more. While in the hospital my hearts bpm dropped to 23 bpm and I lost over 30 lbs in 13 days in there. I left the hospital with pacemaker and weighing 103 lbs!!

Upon my department from the ER, over the course of several months, I faced stages of depression; BAD depression. Family, friends, no one ever recognized who I was. The ONLY person who stood by my side each and every step is my beautiful fiance. Her and I have been together since she was 14 years old; 8 years! She is my world.

I took it upon my self to hire a nutritionist that MANY of you know; Shelby Starnes. I drove this man CRAZY for a long time but he got me through the most difficult time in my life. I thank the Lord EVERYDAY for this man; honestly.

Long story short, I set a goal three years ago to compete in a bodybuilding competition which everyone but Shelby and my fiance thought would impossible and stupid. Well, I reached that goal on November 5, 2011. I will say this, I am HOOKED!

Coming from nothing and with no one believing in you to someone who people comes to now for advice and guidance is INCREDIBLE!!! You have to be a leader not a follower.

When I set a goal, I HIT the goal at full force; I proved that. I do not steer from a plan. I am a leader. I stick my dieting, training, and etc.

My workout routine is compiled and influence by many of YOU.

Here is my workout routine.

Training
Its about volume and intensity. Lifting more weight, doing more reps with it, resting less between sets, introducing new angles of training with unique exercises, but the common denominator for me is increasing intensity somehow. I do feel that you have to watch your CNS, and there are definitely times to back it down, we are human after all, BUT I think people have an irrational fear of overtraining. One other thing I want to mention is that over the years, the thing that really changed, is my knowledge of exercises. I'll give you an example…my back used to suck..it was a joke. I deadlifted and barbell rowed my ass off, but just couldn't get my back to look good. When I began to get more creative, and try new, sometimes strange exercises, it started growing. Eventually my back became a very good bodypart.

Sunday- BIG back day
Monday- Chest/Light Biceps
Tues- Off
Wed-Legs
Thurs-Arms
Fri-Off
Sat- Shoulders/Light Triceps

Goals:
Get married in April, compete again in late July. Since I am qualified for Nationals, I will compete at Nationals in the fall also.

Before :
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/Bluewaterjl415/002.jpg
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/Bluewaterjl415/003.jpg
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/Bluewaterjl415/006.jpg

Last show, November 5, 2011:
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/Bluewaterjl415/AllSouth.jpg

Now, post workout:
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/Bluewaterjl415/12-3Arms.jpg

Supplements
I will be experiencing different products from TK in this journey at different times. I will be constantly monitored by my doctor at all times and getting bloodwork taken as needed.

TK Labs
Test E, Deca, Tren A, EQ

Please tag along on this journey of mine.

I am looking forward to new beginnings and retaining information from on the best of this sport.

Thank you.

Great job Jessie,

I applaud anyone who has hit bottom, and then rose from the ashes.
My story has a similar theme so I'm well aware of how deep the scars of depression run.

We can serve as inspirations to one another.
If I can ever be of help or just serve as a sounding board, just say the word.

Peace to you and Be Blessed,

Mack Truck

People ask me why I smile and laugh when I'm warming up for leg workout....because my legs have no idea what is about to happen to them. :)

Tomorrow is a big carb day to prime up the wheels for a burn out.

Leg Workout

Pre workout: NTKTS

• Donkey Calve Raises: 6 sets of 10
  • Lying Leg Curls: 4 x 8-10, then x 4, drop set 3 x failure, x 25 partials
  • Machine Leg Press: 5 x 8. No lockouts and pause at bottom.
  • Squats: 225 x 10, 245 x 8, 225 x 4 x 10. Had to drop back down. Legs were beginning to shake pretty bad. Lots of blood in them.
  • Stiff Legs: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 3 x 10, drop set 185 x 8.

Post workout: Wheytobuild protein, cup of oats.

Great job Jessie,

I applaud anyone who has hit bottom, and then rose from the ashes.
My story has a similar theme so I'm well aware of how deep the scars of depression run.

We can serve as inspirations to one another.
If I can ever be of help or just serve as a sounding board, just say the word.

Peace to you and Be Blessed,

Mack Truck

Thanks man. I shall call you "Mack Daddy"!! lol ha Just kidding man.

Feel free to drop by any time:headbang:

Shoulders

One of my weaker part that am trying to pound with a higher volume but keeping the weight as heavy as possible

Preworkout: N2KTS

Rev Pec Dec: 6 x 12-15

Side laterals: 25 x 5 x 10

Front Raises: 30 x 5 x 10

Smith Military Press: 175 x 3 x 10, 185 x 2 x 8, drop set 175 x 8, 155 x 10, 135 x 10

Machine Shoulder Press: 90 x 4 10, drop set x failure, x failure

Partial Side Lateral (heavy) Super Set with DB Shrugs: 4 x 10

Bent Over Cable Flyes: 3 x 12

VERY productive workout. Energy was great and the intensity was insane!!

Now its time to fuel up!

Post workout: cup of oats, Wheytobuild Protein (Choc PB!!)

You're the man STI! Cheers to you and good luck with all your endeavors. :) Pardon my ignorance but what, exactly, is N2KTS?

You're the man STI! Cheers to you and good luck with all your endeavors. :) Pardon my ignorance but what, exactly, is N2KTS?

Thanks Bionic, glad to see you stop by in here. It sure was a tuff road but I get stronger everyday.

N2KTS is a preworkout that I have been using.

Awesome story, very inspirational...I hate when people in easier situations throw in the towel....shows your character, very moving bro...

Isnt it amazing how the right girl can do wonders for a man...I have the most incredible wife, just got married October 28th, she stuck with me through my rough shit too...thank God for her every day :love:

Ill be following this log bro....keep up the good work!!

be good bro
newyork :headbang:

Awesome story, very inspirational...I hate when people in easier situations throw in the towel....shows your character, very moving bro...

Isnt it amazing how the right girl can do wonders for a man...I have the most incredible wife, just got married October 28th, she stuck with me through my rough shit too...thank God for her every day :love:

Ill be following this log bro....keep up the good work!!

be good bro
newyork :headbang:

Thanks newyork for coming by here.

Yes, the power a woman can have on a man postively is incredible. If it was not for here, I most likely would not be the man that I am today.

The most common thing you hear is that people tend let activities get in the way of their marriages/relationships and end up having a negative result. However, having that extra person there needs to be a sense of comfort and acceptance.

ARM-ageddon!

Todays workout:

Preworkout: N2KTS

• Standing Calves: 150 x 8 x 8 (8 full reps then 8 partials was one set)
  • Seated Machine Curls: 60 x 4 x 10-12
  • Push Downs: 75 x 4 x 12
  • Preacher Curls 70 x 5 x 8-12
  • Skull Crushers: 85 x 5 x 8-10
  • Standing DB Curls: 40 x 4 x 10
  • Overhead Rope Extensions: 65 x 4 x 10, drop set for 3 set

Man, I am feeling like a freight train. The weight in moving up nicely and I am feeling out better than I imagined.

I got my blood work back from my doctor and was told that I am suffering a low thyroid. My TSH is 1.3 An appointment is set for Monday and it looks like I will be taking Cytomel. Will know more next week.

Woke up this morning 4 lbs heavier this week. I am feeling great!

After speaking with some vets, I decided to experiments with the dosing of my cycle. During my last contest prep, I ran gh at 5 iu 5 on , 2 off every morning in a fasted state.
Over the past week, I decided to split this dose; 2.5iu in AM and 2.5iu PM. I can tell that my body is trying to adapt to this change. I am experiencing a bit more numbness and pain in the joints.

However, I am also using TK's Deca on this cycle which will offset the pains I am witnessing.

I will keep you all posted

Man, I am feeling freaking awesome this morning.

looking good bro and super ripped u should be able to make some great gains with that cycle. let me know how u like that TK tren as a great tren product that does everything that tren is supposed to do is kinda hard to find these days. i will be following along

looking good bro and super ripped u should be able to make some great gains with that cycle. let me know how u like that TK tren as a great tren product that does everything that tren is supposed to do is kinda hard to find these days. i will be following along

Not using the tren yet. I will pull it in at week 10. But used it for my prep and loved it

Back Workout

I am not sure what got into my today but I went stupid on my back workout today; in a good way :headbang:

• Pull Ups: 4x10-12. Just enough to get some blood going and the back loosened up.

Wanted try something different today with the workout. I would perform three different exercises for one set, but NOT super setting them together.

Warm up with lighter weight for the movements.
  • Sets 1 - 4: DB Rows x 12, super set with DB Shrug x 10, rest a minute or so then Seated Close Pulls x 10-12

I thoroughly enjoyed this. I def felt a lot of angles getting hit for a longer period of time. The intensity was much higher. I don't think I could do this during the weeks days because there would be more people using the machines. Got to be courteous to others right?

• Smith Barbell Rows: 135x10, 185x10, 225x4x6. Dead pause on the bottom.
    Super Set with Calve Raises

• Rack Pulls: Sets of 8 until I reach 365. Then it was 365x3x6

• Sets 1 - 3: Close Pull Downs x 12, super set with Wide Grip Pull Downs x12, Super Set with Straight bar Pull Downs x 15

Yes, I just went stupid today. The weight was kept as heavy as possible and the forms were very strict. Overall, the workout took me a little over 1.5 hours.

My back is very tight right now and all I am wanting to do is crash!

Last edited:
Feeling inredible today.

Mood-10/10
Sleep was very good last night.
Appetite- Hungry as hell

Chest day! headbang:

Chest

Pec Dec: 6 x 10. Increase weight each set

Incline Barbell Press: 225x4x10

Flat Smith Bench Press: 225x4x8-10. Rack was set so there was a dead stop at the bottom. Great movement!

Incline DB Flyes 40x4x10 Superset Flat DB Press 60x4x10. Felt incredible with doing the presses last in this exercise.

Hammer Strength Incline Press: 140x4x10. 30 sec break with deep stretch.

Standing Cable Flyes: 4x8-10

Abs

Fueling up now with Infinite Force and some WheyToBuild Protein.

Had several people compliment how much bigger I am looking and still very vascular. I did step on the scale this morning and the weight has not stop going up :love:

Can't wait until I see where I am by the first of the year. Now its time to get some one and one time with TK

Oops! I need to catch up on here.

Tonights Workout

Legs

Calve Press SuperSet with Machine Single Leg Press 6x12

Leg Press..warm up, 6plates x 20, 8 plates x 20, 10 plates x 15, 12 plates x 12, 14 plates x 7, then 4 drop sets

Smith Machine Lunges Super Set with Squats..4x10..Thanks JM!

Lying Leg Curls 4x12-15

Great pump tonight. The viens were looking pretty dang freaky tonight :headbang:

I was in and out in a hour. Had a few things on my mind tonight but DEF kept the intensity HIGH and the blood was pumping like crazy. I hear TK is waiting on me!

Will not be long before my next round comes from him.

Had a VERY VERY unexpected nice carb up today. Today we went to the best sushi place in the area and we tore that place apart.

Here is what the two of us got:

1 cajun roll
1 crawfish roll
1 sweet shrimp roll
2 rainbow roll
1 yellowtail
1 spicy tuna
1 dynamite
2 mexican roll
1 exotic roll
Lots sashimi. Done.

It has been sometime since i had a good sushi outing and it was a great one!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131