over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Janitor is cleaning up his act with, THE GEAR SQUAD

Shadow345

Registered
This is my first log, as well as my first injectable cycle. I have run around 6-8 PH/DS cycles before and decided it was time to just do the real thing and get the results I wanted! In april I was in a car accident that gave me a back injury. I was unable to lift anything heavy for 4-5 months and my strength suffered GREATLY. When I was able to lift heavy again (~2.5 months ago) I was 160 pounds @ 8-9% bf (down from 200 at ~15% bf). My squat went from a 1rm of 385 to 245, bench from 275 to 215. Not completely sure on the deadlift as I was pulling 485 conventional, but I can't seem to pull conventional safe just yet.

Before the crash I was a competitive strongman. I competed in alot of comps and placed in just about all of them. I competed in the NAS national championships of 2010 in Reno NV in the 175 and under weight class (Had to drop weight to make it)

My main goal is to get stronger. Size is nice, and I want it but it's NOT my priority. When I look at anything its always what numbers I am pushing in the gym not so much on the scale. Never the less, I will be eating as much as I can stuff in my mouth

Here's the stats now after 10 weeks of westside:

Years training: ~7
Weight: 170
Height: 5'9"
BF: 11%

Squat 1rm 310
(these are SIGNIFICANTLY lower than my 385 1rm squats, while injured I worked alot on mobility and now squat roughly 6-8 inches lower)

Bench 1rm 250

Sumo Deadlift 1rm ~385
(still not used to sumo, but its either that or trap bar right now as conventional forces me to flex at the lumbar)

Chin up 1rm 110lbs+BW (chest to the bar)

Clean 1rm ~205

Strict OH Press 1rm 155

BB Curl 3rm 120

-------

K now to the cycle plan:

Weeks 1-12 GB Test E - 250mg Tues and Friday
Weeks 1-4 Super DMZ 2/2/2/3 (10mg superdrol 10mg d-zine per cap)
Weeks 1-5(6) Phorce 1/1/1/1/3/(3) (15mg d-zine 30mg max lmg)
Weeks 1-12 aromasin as needed
+ all liver/heart/bp supplements

PCT
Weeks 1-5 Clomid
Weeks 1-... Aromasin
Weeks 1-5 tamox (think i need it?)
Weeks 1-6 DAA + other natural test boosters
Weeks 1-6 Ostarine (10-12.5mg)
Weeks 1-6 Lean xtreme (cortisol control)

all ancillaries dosed at your standard PCT protocol

originally dbol was supposed to be the kicker however it seems like i got scammed by an AWOL sponsor (NOT GS) this will have to do. I have had really good results from both seperately so together should be fantastic.

My training is a westside template with some slight modifications to my liking. Also monday - friday I perform bw chinups, inverted rows, band pull aparts, and pushups all done 50-100 reps each day throughout the cycle. Slowly adding volume to the frequency. All are done throughout the day nothing close or near to failure.

Probably will be providing before and after pics. I will be posting here and there and I promise to stay dedicated to the log as it will help me stay on track.

Okay so I am 5 days in on orals and due to a little mishap today was my first injection. I am so happy the first one is done. And WOW... it was incredibly easy. Honestly could barely feel it going in, not even a pinch. Aspirated no blood... slowly put it in. All in all took my about 5 minutes to setup inject and clean up. Massaged the area a little after, only a little bit of blood (just a couple drops). Since monday I am 7 pounds up from 170 (now 177). Thats all for now, merry christmas everyone!

3 hours post injection. Slight soreness. Nothing big though. Might be placebo but libido is sky high, before this week it was incredibly low almost non existent.

So I can barely walk. Meh! Anyone know how often this will happen? Will it happen to other quad if I pin it?

Well if this is your first timing jabbing those virgin muscles and filling them with oil, they'll be sore the first few times...just rub it really good and deep to loosen it up....it will get better.....eventually, LOL

so pretty much everytime a new muscle is used (left quad vs right quad) its gonna be damn sore then? just checking so I can plan my week right lol

Okay its been 8 days on cycle so far today was the second pin. Dosed the GB test e 300 at 1 ml in the left quad... hopefully I won't be as sore at i was with the left. I aimed a little higher up and a little more on the side. Heated the gear for a couple mins before injection as well. I have been hitting it with a hot pack as much as possible. I was going to attempt the ventrogluteal for an injection, but was having trouble finding it and being confident in myself to inject there. It will be my next location to inject, just need to do more research first.

Did a leg workout 90 mins after injection and it felt good and the right quad loosened up enough to do the workout. High box squats (high as in the height I used to squat to) and went up to 325 for a single and dropped back to 225 for 12 reps. Deadlifts elevated 4 inches on mats conventional stance went up to 305 for 8 reps... could have gone higher but left it there as it was my first time back to a conventional deadlift since the accident. Some leg press and DB shrugs and called it a day. Did some bike here and there throughout the day to keep blood flowing to the leg to help prevent excessive soreness, also light stretching to the quad here and there.

My weight is 184.5 ... thats 14.5 pound increase in 8 days. Part of this is because of the feasting as of late during the holidays, ate my fair share of crap food. Waist is up right 3/4" to 1" (33.5") will be back to eating clean and doing some light cardio to keep it under control. Arms up almost 1/2 and inch, legs up 3/4 of an inch.

just an update about about today's pin (3rd) tried for the ventrogluteal, i hit it but I think i came in too high. Went in smooth, a little prick as I was going in, and a couple drops of blood after I pulled it out. Now 7 hours later, its deffinately a bit sore. It was a virgin muscle for one, but also I feel like if i went an inch lower I would have been more dead on. Going to do a bit of light cardio and some light glute medius work to get the blood flowing to the area.

so pretty much everytime a new muscle is used (left quad vs right quad) its gonna be damn sore then? just checking so I can plan my week right lol

after you pin, massage it for a good 30 seconds. i have found that helps

K so apparently I completely missed my VG injection spot. I totally hit the glute medius (squeezed my ass and hit the bulge below and slightly behind love handles) it was quite sore and swollen and just now getting better. Tomorrow is 4th pin. Gonna go back to the quad until I can wrap my brain around the VG i seem to be a dumbass about finding it and feeling confident in pinning it.

Switched my lifts around. Instead of a ME upper and DE upper I am now going for ME upper and RE upper following the WS4SB defranco model. Also following a squat protocol made by tim henriques... 12 week template can look at it here:
**broken link removed**

should be good!

Weight is now at 189 in the morning. Thats a total of 19 pounds in 2 weeks... jesus lol. People are definitely noticing too. Got people saying "wow you look pumped up right now!". Libido is way up there, having a hard time controlling the random boners... and I am only 3 shots into the test e, so I am assuming its only going to get better from here!

just had 4th pin to right quad. Took my time to preheat quad, took a shower, heat the vial, draw, heat the syringe, aimed higher and more to the side this time, very light massage to spot after, and now heating it again with a hot pack. Leaving for the gym inna few for my first day on this squat program, today is DE/technique. Probly going to do a bit of light cardio today on the bike also just to keep some blood flowing to the leg. I might being going a little bit overboard on the preventative measures to the PIP but i would rather do that than be sorry, the only hard part about this cycle is the PIP... if it weren't there everything would be so easy.

PIP definitely present on right quad. Not nearly as insane as first time on this quad, can't squat down b/c leg locks up but I can at least walk up and down the stairs. Today is an off day, tomorrow is upper repetition effort. Weight was 188 this morning. Having a hard time keeping up with the eating SD is definitely killing my appetite. Also experiencing some night sweats past couple nights.

5th pin this morning to left quad, went in a bit rough i should put a little more power behind the jab as I got through 1 layer and got stuck on another then popped through it. Painless inject however minimal blood, got a tiny bit sore few mins after but nothing crazy. Did ME lower body, felt really good. Right quad was a bit tight still but after a good warmup it wasn't so bad. Did a cluster set of squats for 285 10x1 30s rest between reps... supposed to be 87.5% of my 1rm. I feel though as if maybe it was a little light b/c I got to 10 reps no problem. Front squats 3x8, haven't done them in a while and I could tell! Tough to hold the weight up and only went up to 165! bleh! Thats fine though it should explode up as the weeks go by. Dimel deads 3x15 @ 185 and hypers 2x20. Did some light cardio for 10 mins after and very light foam rolling on leg to see how it affects PIP.

Weight is steady at 188 in the morning right now. I know its because my appetite is now in the shitter. I assume its a combo between gaining 18 pounds in a couple weeks and the SD's effect on appetite. Getting complements all around, got guys asking if I am on a specific diet or something. I am much more vascular this week also, so maybe i've dropped a little fat despite my weight staying constant.

Smoothest PIP yet, still haven't gone to bed yet which usually is the true test by morning but unlike my right quad I can bend full range but w/ just some soreness instead of the locking and terrible pain past a certain point. One thing I noticed is that this soreness is very much lateral on the quad, making me think I actually hit it right. Where as on the right quad it almost felt like I hit intermedialis or rectus femoris as the PIP went mostly to the center of the quad. If I can make it feel like this all the time I'll totally stop being a pussy about the PIP! cool!

6th pin this morning. Wanted to try and split the pin bilaterally just to see how it would feel. Bout the same on left (although i hit a nerve and then nicked a vein) but right is definitely not as sore.

This week was the start of increased SD and D-zine dosing. Monday had a great ME upper day, 2 board press went up 20 lbs for the same number of reps. Felt really strong! Squats felt great today, speed squats with 195, felt very explosive. So far so good. Oh and I forgot to mention about 1.5 weeks ago started getting sore lump in right nipple, started dosing nolva at 40mg /day and kept exemestane at 12.5 eod it calmed down a bit. Since starting that I have noticed a decrease in libido, before was getting a lot of uncontrollable erections, not so much anymore.

7th pin today, making it 3 weeks total that I have been on test e (3.5 weeks for orals) Chose right delt for half the pin to open up the virgin muscle with .5ml other half went into right quad. Delt is nice, it's a little sore but easy to manage and doesn't get in the way like quad soreness. Today I had a great workout. Did rack pulls (14" elevated off ground) went up to 575 for a single. It's been a while since my back has felt this good, I am very happy! Front squats went up 10 pounds total and were much easier than what I was pushing last week even though it was 10 pounds heavier. I didn't push it too much because I wanted my form spot on. Getting a lot of compliments from people that haven't seen me since before christmas. Weight is holding steady at 190-193. Kind of happy I am almost done with the SD, it has killed my appetite!

8th pin today, all 1ml right quad. This brought me down to maybe .5 ml left in the bottle. Not sure why that is, but i guess thats normal with UG vials plus w/e got caught in the needles. Today is technique/speed day for squats. Had a great ME upper body day yesterday. Switched out a 2 board press with flat bench w/ eccentric hooks. Loaded the hooks with a total of 40 lbs and the bar had 260. 300 on the first negative and then did a triple with the 260. This is pretty good for me, bench has always been weak but I am starting to feel very strong. Curious where my 1rm is. SD is done, d-zine mlmg for the rest of the week. Feel like i might be getting a cold, so we'll see how that goes.

9th pin today, tried all 1ml to left delt. Heating it right now. Got ME lower today and going for a low box squat 1rm. Yesterday was RE upper, Standing BB military press is getting much stronger, its up about 35 lbs for same rep count of 12-15. I decided to drop all orals... acid reflux and appetite supression were becoming too much to handle. Also since increasing the MLMG dose nipples became sore (both this time) and decided no reason to chance anything and just dropped them out. Contemplating another oral run as a backload, but won't decide until I am further in.

Did low bow squat tonight for a 1rm. Compared to my previous max listed above I am about 1.5 inch lower in depth for the box. Started at previous squat 1RM 310, a little tough but not bad. Worked my way up to 355 and called it a day. This is a 45 pound increase at an inch and a half lower box, 4 weeks into my cycle... awesome.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear