over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st Log EQ Test Cyp Tren Hex Dbol

spartan

Registered
Hello All. Hoping this goes well this is my first attempt at making a log. The main reason is to help keep me accountable and more so for your feed back to help me get 110% of the results that I should get if done properly. So Here we go. *** I just took my 4th dart yesterday. ( So 2 wks in)
It is going to look like this and I will adjust it accordingly as needed.
Dbol Kick start wk 1-4 50mg 25am 25pm
Tren wk 1-4 150mg every 4th day then 5-10 at 200mg every 4th day (then end)
EQ wk 1-10 200mg every 4th day
Test Cyp wk 1-10 150mg every 4th day
----
EQ wk 11-20 250-300mg every 4th day
Test Enth wk 11-20 200mg every 4th day.

So there it is. Now I wanted to know based on the above if I should be using an AI not so much because of the test but because of the tren? I was thinking I might be able to get away with just using Proviron since it helps to free up test in the system is a mild AI and is relatively low toxicity on the liver. I also have Arimidex on hand but not sure if it is needed and if so approx what mg would be appropriate.

My states are as follows:
5'10"
188 starting weight -(current weight 197)
Lean but not sure of BF you can see my 6 pack but not carved out.
40 yrs strong

Thanks again just want to get as much guidance as I can so that I can make sure to maximize this run..!

All BD products

Last edited:
Well right now it is moving along.. slowly but moving along. I am starting to feel better stamina now in the gym, strenght seems to be improving slightly. I have been able to feel the effects from the EQ regarding the increase in hunger and ability to eat more per sitting, that's about it at this point. Libido is slightly elevated right now from the test. Also getting random hot flashes once sometimes twice a day, most noticeably right after a nice protein rich meal, or after an increase in activity. Really looking forward to see where things are after the 3rd wk. I think that should give me a good indication on dosage and if it needs to be adjusted. I will start posting up my work outs and my numbers soon. I would also post a pic but only have a camera on my phone and know that that can be tracked backwards to my doorstep. If anyone has a way to get around this I would be more that happy to put up a starting photo or at least a 3 wks in photo.

Thanks for your support and feedback.

Sorry there has not been an update for a little but I have been down with a cold. hope to be back up and running soon. I will get back to updating then. Until them everyone have a Happy New Year.

Just thought I should post an update on how everything is going at this point. Just finished wk 4 and just started first pin for wk 5. Everything is coming together so nicely. Strength is going up very nicely, weight is coming along at about 3 to 4 lbs per wk and my bf is declining as well. Could not be more happy with this run and I am only on wk 5...! Starting to get a little bit of the night sweats seems to be progressing the trensomnia does not seem to be a problem at this point. Libido is in check and nips are feeling just fine.

Nice log, I'm considering running eq in the future. How do u like it?

Nice log, I'm considering running eq in the future. How do u like it?

I think at this point it is too early to tell it take a long time to build up into your system. I don't think is really starts kicking in until the 6th ot 7th wk. That is why they say you should run it at least 12 wks or longer to get results obviously the longer the more results. I am thinking about running it for about 18 wks.

Just took first pin for the 5th wk upped the tren hex to 200mg every forth day. everything else is the same. Appetite seems to be a little off today. I also started my caber on Sat. at .25mg and then another .25mg on Sunday I think I may continue this for the the rest of the wk. then switch to .50mg 2 times per wk.

Nice log. I am curious as to how you like the tren hex. I am going to run it soon. I have used the tren ace and I like it because I can skip a shot if the sides get too much. I am 45 and I have noticed I cant take the doses I used to. I am having great results with 275 andropen and 500 eq. Good Luck!

Nice log. I am curious as to how you like the tren hex. I am going to run it soon. I have used the tren ace and I like it because I can skip a shot if the sides get too much. I am 45 and I have noticed I cant take the doses I used to. I am having great results with 275 andropen and 500 eq. Good Luck!

First I would like to say I like tren hex very much mostly because you do not have to pin as frequently, and the fact that there is a smooth and consistent blood level if the shots are broken up once every 4 days like I am now or twice per wk. I will say since you mentioned your tolerance has gone down I would start out slow, as you know if it is too much with hex you cannot just skip a shot. I would say you should start with 200mg per wk broken down into 2 100mg dosage along with your eq I would start it out lower as well maybe 300 per wk same as above. Then I would throw in a low dose of test a long ester maybe 200mg per wk or 250. See how you feel after the 4th week. Then adjust it slowly from there. Good Luck.

Yes, and thank you for asking. Just started into wk 8 and everything is going great. My strenght keeps on going up up and away every time I work out. My back acne is almost completely gone it was pretty bad there for a min. First 3-4 wks. Had to make adjustments to my caber and Adex because I was not taking enough Caber and too much Adex so that had me in a little tail spin for about 1 wk but it was easily corrected. Had to recently make adjustments to my HCG because of atrophy I was taking 500iu's 2x's per wk but that just did not seem to be cutting it. I would still have atrophy in between pins. So I am now doinf 500iu's MWF seems to be right on now. Now for the gains. I am up about 12-13lbs holding very little water and I think my body fat has dropped quite a bit. So I know it does not seem like I have put on a ton of weight but I can see it in the mirror more than the scale. Muscles popping out all over the place with nice separation, mid section keeps on shrinking every day. So like I said it is more of a transformation ie. dropping fat and adding muscle so my gain on the scale is not that impressive, but my composition is GTG. I am very happy at this point.

Great to hear. I too do not really worry too much about the scale. The mirror doesn't lie.

Great to hear. I too do not really worry too much about the scale. The mirror doesn't lie.

I could not agree more. Plus if you are just looking at the scale you run the risk of putting on fat, and that is not my goal. Or retain a bunch of water ya that works great until you get off and look all your (water) gains. I like to keep it lean and mean. I love when people say I took this and that for 8 wks and gained 20 lbs and kept 15lbs after I got off.. Are you kidding me. Muscle does not grow that fast maybe over 20 wks maybe if done correct.

Alright here is an update. Well during wk 6-7-8 I was trying to fingure out my sweet spot and frequency of HCG and I finally got it at least where I think it should be. 500 MWF is the new structure. I started off with 250 2x's per wk 250 MWF ect. I also added proviron to the mix in wk 8 50mg ED 25 Am 25 PM. I really hit a wall in week 8 everything just seemed flat. So I changed things up a little. I think the main issue was that my test was not high enough. So instead of 400 test cyp divided into 2 pins per wk E4D and EQ 400 also divided into 2 pins per wk and tren hex 400 divided in half E4D. I changed (Pin Frequency and dosage) to this proviron 50 ED half AM/PM test cyp 200 3x's per wk so I increased the test from 400 per wk to 600 per wk. EQ 160 3xs per wk increased for 400 to 480, and tren hex 140 3 times per wk increased slightly from 400 to 420. Seems to have broken me out of that sticking point. Just wanted to try this the last couple wks on tren. to see how I would feel with the higher test in the mix. So far so good. In wk 11 it will change again because I will drop the tren at the end of wk 10. It will look something like this. 250 test enth 3x's per wk and EQ 200 3x's per wk. to wk 20.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner