over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My World

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Everyone,

I have really been slacking on the whole log front. I have decided to begin again fresh with a new log. As always, please expect brutal honesty and just saying it like it is. I dont mince words, pull punches or anything of the sort.

If you dont like my log, you dont have to read. If you think its a sales pitch, fuck you, you dont have to read it. If you find something useful here or want to discuss some of the things contained herein WELCOME. If you have suggestions to me about the way i do things please give them. We are all equal here, i do not want any stupid fucking drama in this thread. Thank you all for respecting my wishes on that.

Also, this is not just a bodybuilding log. I am not impressed by muscle, or strength.....to me that stuff is easy, what impresses me is the character of people. To that end i like to use my log as a place to let you all glimpse into who i really am and what kind of person i am. So if you are looking for hard core numbers being thrown around and grunting and shit, well this might not be the place for you all the time.

Now, how i normally do logs is that i start with a basic outline of what i am doing in a few different areas. How about this log we go with something like:
1) start pic and stats
2) training
3) Nutrition
4) supplements
5) super supps including peptidesd and YES INERT PEPTIDE 344=-) LOL

OK guys, i hope you all follow along and i look forward to you guys contributing and learning something from each and every one of you

Ok guys,

Weighing 235 @ above 10%, body fat. This is what I mean when I call myself fluffy.

I have been having fun in the gym the last coupple of weeks but i have been really slacking on the diet. I have been eating what John Meadows has me eat and well then, i just eat whatever the hell else i want=-)

I am feeling good though and not force feeding.

So, lets hear all the fat kid jokes....bring em on guys!!!=-) hahah, i like being fluffy

Does anyone else let themselves go around this time of year?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324514648839.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324514648839.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 984
Training

So for training i hired john meadows 10 weeks ago now i believe. Man one of the best investments i ever made.I truly love the training and it pushes me in a whole host of different ways that i am not really used to.

One of the big things that struck me in the beginning was the redcued focus on weight moved and the focus on weight moved correctly. It was a hugre paradigm shift for me and was very humbling at first.

Remember i used to be either DC or the Big A routine when i worked out, very high intensity and heavy weight. This volume and intensity level were a switch

I am currently doing the followiung split:
mon - legs
tues - chest and shoulder
wed off
thur - back
fri - arms
sta and sun - off

What can i tell you guys about training without going into a crazy amount of detail and listing everything oput? Or do you have any questions?

O

Hey O!

Nice to see the thread bro, and I'm glad to see you've laid down some laws as well!

Because of you, I've been using the JM training method, without using John directly. I know it would be great to have direct access to "the man", but it isn't going to happen for a bit.

I am in my third week progression, and it seems you're close or into your phase 3.

Anyway, I really like his methods and processes, on how the workouts are lined out.

What would you consider some of your "favorite" exercises?

Im in to follow along buddy! If your fluffy in that photo i am obese!

I do sort of let myself go a tad during this time of year though. Lol

Osiris - Finally someone "who gets it"

Osiris,

Tons of respect.
Sometimes it's so easy with so much info available, to get lost, use tons of grar, set up unrealistic goals and be disappointed when they're not achieved.

"One of the big things that struck me in the beginning was the reduced focus on weight moved and the focus on weight moved correctly. It was a huge
paradigm shift for me and very humbling at first."

********Perfectly said Osiris.*********

"Also this is not a bodybuilding log. I am not impressed by muscle or strength...to me that stuff is easy, what impresses me most is the character of people. To that end I'd like to use my log as a place to let you all glimpse into who I really am. So if you're looking for hard core numbers being thrown around and grunting and shit, well this might not be the place for you all the time."

********:yeahthat: You're on to something here. GREAT JOB!
This is the exact reason when I was building my house (2100 sf), I built my garage (2200 sf). I spent $50k on equipment so my garage is my gym and I don't have to be in an environment of glitz and glitter, 160 lb dudes shaved down, wrapping their knees and trying to squat 225 for 4 reps screaming every rep. And oh yes, carrying their gallon jug of water.*******

It was worth every penny.

Peace, my friend. Keep your post alive. So many can learn from your input.

Mack

Hey O!

Nice to see the thread bro, and I'm glad to see you've laid down some laws as well!

Because of you, I've been using the JM training method, without using John directly. I know it would be great to have direct access to "the man", but it isn't going to happen for a bit.

I am in my third week progression, and it seems you're close or into your phase 3.

Anyway, I really like his methods and processes, on how the workouts are lined out.

What would you consider some of your "favorite" exercises?

iron,

Man what exercises do i love most? Thats a tough one.

John meadows has the youtube videos so i am not going to be revealing anything if i list out one exercise per bodypart just so you guys can see

Chest - I love the Non lockout hammer strength press and the elevated pushups for stretching
Back - Rest pause(not dc) barbell rows and restpause deadlifts(DAMN THESE ROCK!!)
Shuolders - where to begin, john is fucking insane with shoulders. Side laterals for 3 sets of 25 with 30 seconds between sets. Same thing for rear laterals.
Triceps - bench dips
biceps - db curls
quads - bottom range squats and supersetted leg extension and lunges
Hamstrings - lying leg curls.

ITs not always the exercises with this program but rather the way its performed.

O

Im in to follow along buddy! If your fluffy in that photo i am obese!

I do sort of let myself go a tad during this time of year though. Lol

I am rather fluffy buddy. At least thats jhow i feel. my abs are rather 'chunky' though so i can be very high bodyfat and they still are visible.

I bet you look fine bro!!

Osiris,

Tons of respect.
Sometimes it's so easy with so much info available, to get lost, use tons of grar, set up unrealistic goals and be disappointed when they're not achieved.

"One of the big things that struck me in the beginning was the reduced focus on weight moved and the focus on weight moved correctly. It was a huge
paradigm shift for me and very humbling at first."

********Perfectly said Osiris.*********

"Also this is not a bodybuilding log. I am not impressed by muscle or strength...to me that stuff is easy, what impresses me most is the character of people. To that end I'd like to use my log as a place to let you all glimpse into who I really am. So if you're looking for hard core numbers being thrown around and grunting and shit, well this might not be the place for you all the time."

********:yeahthat: You're on to something here. GREAT JOB!
This is the exact reason when I was building my house (2100 sf), I built my garage (2200 sf). I spent $50k on equipment so my garage is my gym and I don't have to be in an environment of glitz and glitter, 160 lb dudes shaved down, wrapping their knees and trying to squat 225 for 4 reps screaming every rep. And oh yes, carrying their gallon jug of water.*******

It was worth every penny.

Peace, my friend. Keep your post alive. So many can learn from your input.

Mack

Hey mack,

thanks for all the input man. One thing about me you will see is that i am honest about every single aspect of this hobby. I dont hold anything back, which will lead into my next post=-)

I beleive that bb'ing is a fairly narcissistic and selfish sport, and a lot of people let it rule their lives. Me, its a hobby, i live the lifestyle but the lifestyle does not dictate my life. Know what i mean?

I love the jug of water.....they always ask me what i have in my shake container, i usually tell them koolaid. Its easier than listing out 25 grams bcaa's, 10 grams glutamine, 10 grams EAA, 50 grams wazy / karbolyn. Know what i mean=-)

O

Front sucks for me with the,torn pec

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324576233265.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324576233265.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 930

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324576327443.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324576327443.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 893
Nutrition

So i hired john meadows two weeks after starting the training for my diet.

Now i followed it religiously for 3 weeks and lost some serious bodyfat and was growing on far less calories than normal. Some of the items i take affect my hunger so i have been eating more than i probably should, i have been eating everything on the diet PLUS much muhc more.

The macros on training days are something like 425 protein, 400 carbs, and 100 fat. With md diet, its not about the macros though, its more about the food choices that make up the macros. Quality over quantity.

Anyone have any questions on the diet, nothing rocket science.

Hey Big O, I no you've probably stated it before, but whats your height + age?
I'm taking in the same macros as you and trying to grow into a Fluffy myself, which is a great look this time of year.

Hey Big O, I no you've probably stated it before, but whats your height + age?
I'm taking in the same macros as you and trying to grow into a Fluffy myself, which is a great look this time of year.

Concrete,

35 years old.....5'6.25" with nike air 360's on.

Your jacked bro! Glad you put the pics up. Your avi shows ripped but not that much size.

Concrete,

35 years old.....5'6.25" with nike air 360's on.

Thats A killer weight for your height and shows well.
I guess I need to up my macros but its damn hard while eating clean.
Maybe some pan pizza will get my fluffy on.

Thats A killer weight for your height and shows well.
I guess I need to up my macros but its damn hard while eating clean.
Maybe some pan pizza will get my fluffy on.

Your avatar is small buddy but you are MUCH MUCH leaner than i am.

I am honestly not comfortable at this weight. I really would like to be a bit lighter, but this game we are in means that with the increased muscle comes weighing more=-)

I dont eat much pizza, my weaknesses are cheeseburgers and cheesesteaks. I am right up around philly so DAMN i am near the cheesesteak capital iof the world

Your jacked bro! Glad you put the pics up. Your avi shows ripped but not that much size.

Thanks man, yeah the avi is last year. I was smaller then. i was natural for 4 years up until last november, so i have been back on for a year now. I am definitely pretty pleased with the progress. I dont take a shit ton and seem to keep growing.

O

good to see you o

i hadnt been on in some time when pm was running so slow, once back on again i saw in a thread you had banned under your avi
im glad youre back
always enjoy your threads but get lost if i dont read them daily
10 % isnt fluffy bro,been a cpl years and 20lbs since i could say that
now i don think ive ever seen a back shot from you,maybe take that sweater off next time :)seriously tho you look good man
are you gonna be focusing on the new training style in this thread and where did you find the new trainer
a real fluffy old guy i know needs a good one

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner