over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Cycle designed by my Doctor

orozco

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is what my doctor lay out for me...

What do you guys think?
:D
Thanks in Advance...

Click on the link before, it is a pdf file...

Attachments

• Supplements.pdf
    17.7 KB · Views: 2,061
Looks good to me.

It is a go for me

Will start january first, I have been off the DVD's since last augost...

This is what my doctor lay out for me...

What do you guys think?
:D
Thanks in Advance...

Click on the link before, it is a pdf file...
Two things jump out at me:
One when you say doctor is that like a slang term or you do mean like an actual MD? I'm wondering if its an MD if you will be on Rx for all this stuff? I have to doubt it.
Second the proposal doesn't make a lot of sense to me based off my experience with the compounds listed and specifically the duration of recommendation. I don't wanna nitpick each and every line item but the majority of it just seems wrong-headed, misguided or under-educated on the doc's part.

Two things jump out at me:
One when you say doctor is that like a slang term or you do mean like an actual MD? I'm wondering if its an MD if you will be on Rx for all this stuff? I have to doubt it.
Second the proposal doesn't make a lot of sense to me based off my experience with the compounds listed and specifically the duration of recommendation. I don't wanna nitpick each and every line item but the majority of it just seems wrong-headed, misguided or under-educated on the doc's part.

I doubt any MD would lay out a dosing schedual for a patient! But you never know I guess, if he is helping you thats great. Whats the point of the IGF-1 and the HGH, seems like a waste to me, but what do I know. Good luck bro!

Last edited:
South America

My doctor is in South America, Not in the USA,

My doctor is in South America, Not in the USA,

OK that goes a little way to explaining it.
Have you had previous experience with AAS?
I mean the doc has you on EQ at a high dose for a mere 4 weeks with what must be a pyramid up and down. NPP for 2 weeks. The long estered tests also just aren't in the equation long enough to be effective.
Irregardless of what country the doc is from a lot of MD's don't know 1/10 of the stuff that some of the braintrust on this site does.
I'm not trying to be offensive to you or your MD but this regards your health and well being. At best I see this as an ineffective cycle and at worst it might be dangerous. I'm not an MD but I seriously must question your MD's knowledge on these matters

OK that goes a little way to explaining it.
Have you had previous experience with AAS?
I mean the doc has you on EQ at a high dose for a mere 4 weeks with what must be a pyramid up and down. NPP for 2 weeks. The long estered tests also just aren't in the equation long enough to be effective.
Irregardless of what country the doc is from a lot of MD's don't know 1/10 of the stuff that some of the braintrust on this site does.
I'm not trying to be offensive to you or your MD but this regards your health and well being. At best I see this as an ineffective cycle and at worst it might be dangerous. I'm not an MD but I seriously must question your MD's knowledge on these matters

Can you pm me a nice layout cycle... Any help will be great...

Can you pm me a nice layout cycle... Any help will be great...

We might as well just post it up here so others can share/contribute/learn too.
I don't like just throwing something out arbitrarily.
What is your prior experience? This goes a long way into potentially dialing in compounds. Also if you have certain goals we can tailor compounds towards those goals. I mean I'm not trying to dodge your question. But anyone can say xxxmg of test and an AI. The more laps you have around the block the more you learn to dial up different plans for differing agendas.

i dont know a whole lot and im definately not an md but you gonna need to run that eq a bit longer.

hell i need to move

Let me say I do not totally agree in cycling these compounds up and down, I say start at one dose and keep it there till done with that compound unless its Tren. 2nd I say start the long ester test from the very begining along with the prop. I would Run EQ for 16 weeks or longer. The dosage of primo is to low and to short I would run it at 800mg or higher and for 16 weeks or more. I am not to exp with igf1-lr3 but I would start at 50mcg a day and cycle it up as you go along. These are just my thoughts on what I would do with my exp. Good luck buddy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws