over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My log trough 2012

letz

Registered
So, ive decided i wanted to start logging a bit, mainly so i can later look back at what ive done, and to also get some advice.

Stats:
Height 186
Weight 93kilos
Age 21

Goal: Grow as much as possible, while still getting stronger and losing BF, tho wont start dropping BF untill march/april

Monday heavy legs
Tuesday chest triceps traps
Wednesday cardio/calves
Thursday light legs sets of 1min each or 15-20reps and abs
Friday back biceps shoulders
Saturday triceps traps calves
Sunday cardio

Monday legs

started with squatting, havent squatted in a long time due to i have a knee injury, so started with 50>80 went easy, then my partner threw on some more weight, i was sure it was 90, had some reps felt good, so i said throw on 10, little did i know, it was now 110, which went good, so i was happy there, 110 is now the most ive done squatting, tho for 1 rep only.
moved to leg presses and finished off with a set of 315kg for 5 reps
Nordichamstring 3 sets
one-leg squat 2sets

awesome workout, and kinda felt that alot clicked

chest triceps and traps day, another awesome day tbh, yesterday and todays workout has been awesome, so much energy and just smashing the weights, hope this keeps going, cant wait for 2012 now, will be a crazy year im sure of.

machine chestpress
incline flies
incline hammer chest
cable crossovers

narrowgrip benchpress in smith
cable pushdown
cable extentions

dumbellshrugs
shrugs in hammer deadlift

felt tired during all day yday, thought i was gonna get sick, so no training, just ate alot of food, woke up today felt fine, so leg day today!

2nd leg day consists of:
3 sets per exersice
1set= 1min

squats(ass to ground)
deadlift
legpress
stifflegged deadlift

real hard and felt it ALOT once we got to the legpress, set 2 was just pure pain, and the 3 was just push trough it

Back day, started with some lat pull downs, moved over to onearms dumbellrows, followed by a superset of hammer pulldown and hammerwide row.
2 exercises on the biceps, hammer mixed with alternate curls, then incline alternate, followed by shoulders, felt really strong in the shoulders today, new max set today by 10kgs.

if the workouts continue like this, 2012 is gonna be a damn good year

so I havent logged for a week, why? totally forgotten about it, scale is slowly up, getting stronger and just having good workouts.

monday: legday, seems like my knee injury is getting better and better so ive started squatting again, nothing heavy yet, almost had 110 for 1 rep alone, got a tiny bit of help as im a bit weak at the start phase as i havent gone full rom, but finally now i can start again!

tuesday: chest day, was tired and no workout partner, so kinda safed it, didnt go heavy, but still had a good workout, chest's growing so cant complain.

wednesday: just calves nothing special

thursday: 2nd leg day of the week, was suppose to train 2pm, didnt get to train untill 3:30 so energy was at bottom, no motivation, did sets of 45-55 sec(suppose to do 60sec) so ofc it could of been better, but meh.

friday: back day, good workout, went up 5-15kgs on the exercises ive been doing, had so much energy, really blasted the back and the shoulders, felt awesome.

today: triceps, calves and traps, not much to say other than it was ok, really pumped in the triceps, did some flexing, theyre growing same with traps :)

tomorow: suppose to be cardio, but ill take 1 day completely off, sleep alot, eat alot of quality food, and alot of carbs, heavy legs on monday, cant wait!

wow, just wow, todays training was just wow, easy 3 reps of 100kgs squat(not much but its going up)

upped my personal best on deadlift by 10kgs
finished with legpresses, 330kgs 7 reps, felt i had more in me, will go higher next time.

So alittle update, chest, tricep and shoulder yday, good workout, seems like things have losen up a bit lately, things are going great, growing every week, atleast, i can see changes every week, but this is also cause im loosing BF, havent started dieting yet, now im just eating every 2-3 hours, mostly proteins, carbs before training, thats it, and im really into ice-tea nowadays lol, but hey, for the current moment i dont care, im losing BF and just enjoying life, cant get better!

what is your training history? what is your diet?

cheers!

what is your training history? what is your diet?

cheers!

Been training for a bit over 1 and a half year, didnt become serious untill about 6months ago, the plan is to step on stage in 2015/2016 if i feel ready, time will tell:)

Diet atm isnt anything serious, rule is atleast 250g of proteins, carbs before and after training, low fats, eventho it isnt serious i eat good quality meat, healthy fats and good carbs, ill become more serious with the diet in 1-2 months when ill cycle, then its full steam ahead for 2015/2016

stepped on the scale this morning, showed 97.3 so ive gained 4 kilos, not sure where, as i can see more seperations etc in my upperbody.

back training today, started with some wide grip lat pulldowns, then onearm dumbell rows, hammer lat pulldown, and finished with some hammer rows, focus on the backday for now are the lats, i kinda train back 3 times a week now, heavy deads monday, light deads thursday and backday(what i did today) on fridays.

So, the plan for 2012 is, first get lean, drop from 16ish% BF down to single digit before i blow up, the goal is basicly just to gain as much as i can this year, but i still wanna remain fairly lean, singledigit, or atleast have visible abs, goal is somewhere arround 110kgs at the end of the year

Last edited:
Heavy leg day today, started with squatting, felt fine, even did some personal best, then started on the deadlift, started warming up and felt like shit, had almost no strenght and struggles with low weight, and just thought that id finish anyway, same on legpresses, struggles with half of the weight i normally use, ended up throwing up, still feeling like shit, prolly just something that goes arround, will see tomorow when i wake up how i feel

was sick yesterday, but meh, aslong as im not hospitalised ill train!

mixed it up a bit as i didnt feel 100%, so did chest and back, 3 exercises on earch, nothing too heavy, just to get trough it:)
did calves and forearms today, nothing fancy, felt good:)

birthday tomorow, training partner said he got a surprise for me for the workout, cant wait:p

some time since last log, trained legs on thursday, squats with stop at the bottom, leg presses with stop at bottom, just to increase the tension and focus more on the negative and positive, as i kinda tend to "bounce" a bit.

still kinda sick, had no energy for training yesterday nor today, but im eating good, so im sure ill be fit for training again on monday, will just take some days off, wont hurt too much...

Any pics?

no pics atm:) but they will come in the future

finally feeling 100% rested up this weekend, celebrating birthday with the family and friends, cant wait for leg day tomorow

legs today, started with squats 4 sets, then 4 sets of deadlift followed up by 3 sets of leg press and finished off with 1 legged squat.

Feels like its going in the right way, started squatting again arround christmas times, stopped doing them cause of kneepain, which now seems to be all gone, but im still taking it easy, but the strenght is going up and so is the motivation:cool:

so changed it up a bit today, did chest and back, biceps and triceps, getting stronger and stronger and it just feels really good to train now.

back: hammer pulldown, hammer narrowgrip rows, lat pulldowns
chest: hammer decline and hammer incline, cable crossovers

biceps: alternate db curls and hammer curls, together 1 rep each a time(if that makes sense)
triceps: cable pushdown and reverse cable pushdown finished off with dips in superset

the pump i had in the arms were just crazy, felt it before i even did the arms, but it just kept getting better as i started the sets.

did some posing just for fun, its going the right way, partner said that aswell.

so atms im eating some cake and drinking some icetea as im writing this, been a hectic day, interval and nonstop working, heavy physical work, so ill let myself have this as nice treat, mainly because im not on a cutter yet, decided imma start cutting march sometime, we'll see:)

Time for alittle update:

Yesterday, i did some shoulders and traps, got a 6kilo PR on shoulder press with DB, which was quite nice, did some cardio too, nothing fancy just 20min...

Today: legs... was a hard workout, little energy, been working alot the past 2 days, eating havent been good so the energy was just bottom, pushed trough anyway, legpress sets wasnt too good, didnt go as heavy as i normally would, but ill rest up properly this weekend and have a killer leg workout on monday:)

So, the program ill follow for some time now is:

Monday: heavy legs and deadlift
Tuesday: back, chest and arms
Wednesday: shoulders, calves and traps
Thursday: light leg day and deadlift
Friday: back, chest and arms
Saturday: shoulders, calves and traps

Works really well for me, as i only do 3-4 exercises per bodypart the progression has been really good

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131