over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm Back Log

Im in for support bro! You got this!

Totally deleted my original post LOL... Bottom line I was 29% bodyfat now I'm 26.... Shed 3% bodyfat In 2.5 weeks..... I went through a bunch of emotional stuff.. screwed me up bad.... in august 2010 I was 267 ~10% bodyfat... I WANT MY ABS BACK... No pics till I'm finished.....

I'm using BIG A's thread as a basis for my weight loss... .I am going to strip 32lbs in the next 6 weeks..... Hugely enhanced... I will post updates frequently... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... I dont wanna be fat and depressed anymore!

I am hitting the gym 3x's a day... and its brutal

1g test
500mg Tren
120mcg clen
150mcg t3
anavar @ 50mg ED
hgh @ 5 iu ED (willl be stared in less than a week)

I feel delirious On 1/27 I was 29% bodyfat... Got back to the gym @ 1/31... weighing in at 298 Now i am 288...

Mentally I feel retarded... Even simple tasks seem hard lol...

Last edited:
Heres an old pick of me.... Only one I have... And yes the Wheels matched... I was 267 here

Attachments

• Myself.jpg
    Myself.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 691
Nothing Much to report today... Deadlifts.... I wanted to see how much strength I had lost so I ramped my way up... I pulled 365 x 2 then did a drop set 315 for 6 then 225 for 10....

I am very weak..... not only from not being in the gym.... Just from sheer volume of training X's Lack of carbs... = deathly weak lol.... I have almost no energy... But Monday is my day off so I'm glad.... Also I work from home... I have my own small business so its not a problem for me to live at the gym for now.... I kinda put that on the back burner for now... Its way more important for me to look in the mirror and like what I see and be physically fit and health than money is....

I am just going to push through the weakness and exhaustion until I get my bf down to an acceptable level ~15%... and go from there.... I will keep dieting but at a MUCH slower pace... maybe ~1lb a week...

Decided to weigh myself early today.... During my morning session a the gym I came in at 283.... So a five pound drop from my last weigh in... I've been drinking nearly 3 gallons of water a day... I'm thirsty as hell.... I will weigh myself again at 7pm after my next gym session when I normally do.... I am expecting a 2-3lb fluctionation... I slept 10.5 hours last night and woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck... So I am sure I am overtraining...

Ok.. So tomorrow begins week 4.... I used the bio-electrical impedance tester yesterday... Just wanted to see where I was at... It was after a workout so I assumed it would read higher... I came it at 29.2%... so I figure I'm right where i thought 25/26 But secretly I was hoping it would read lower :(... Atleast I took a measurement... I switched all of my carbs to oatmeal... and I'll start removing some carbs around week 5 or 6.... Also adding Caffeine and ephedra by the end of this week.

Even though dieting this hard is very taxing, I feel amazing that I'm back to my old self again... and looking in the mirror feels good again. Knowing that I am making progress..

In retrospect a DNP cycle for 20 days before starting this probably would have been best...

Last edited:
Ok.. So tomorrow begins week 4.... I used the bio-electrical impedance tester yesterday... Just wanted to see where I was at... It was after a workout so I assumed it would read higher... I came it at 29.2%... so I figure I'm right where i thought 25/26 But secretly I was hoping it would read lower :(... Atleast I took a measurement... I switched all of my carbs to oatmeal... and I'll start removing some carbs around week 5 or 6.... Also adding Caffeine and ephedra by the end of this week.

Even though dieting this hard is very taxing, I feel amazing that I'm back to my old self again... and looking in the mirror feels good again. Knowing that I am making progress..

In retrospect a DNP cycle for 20 days before starting this probably would have been best...

Keep at it bro your doing an amazing job.

Id save the DNP for when you hit a stickin point. Thats what i do anyway.

Totally deleted my original post LOL... Bottom line I was 29% bodyfat now I'm 26.... Shed 3% bodyfat In 2.5 weeks..... I went through a bunch of emotional stuff.. screwed me up bad.... in august 2010 I was 267 ~10% bodyfat... I WANT MY ABS BACK... No pics till I'm finished.....

I'm using BIG A's thread as a basis for my weight loss... .I am going to strip 32lbs in the next 6 weeks..... Hugely enhanced... I will post updates frequently... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... I dont wanna be fat and depressed anymore!

I am hitting the gym 3x's a day... and its brutal

1g test
500mg Tren
120mcg clen
150mcg t3
anavar @ 50mg ED
hgh @ 5 iu ED (willl be stared in less than a week)

I feel delirious On 1/27 I was 29% bodyfat... Got back to the gym @ 1/31... weighing in at 298 Now i am 288...

Mentally I feel retarded... Even simple tasks seem hard lol...

niceeeeeeee cycle ;)

Still feel Uber shitty.... My bp is a little high so I'm going to back off the clen to 80 or maybe 40 and then I'll see how I do when my ephedra comes in.... Came in at 284lbs today... Which is pretty god damn awesome.

Thats 14lbs in 22 days..... The best part is MY STRENGTH IS UP AND I AM GETTING NOTICEABLY BIGGER!!!!:headbang: I cant wait to add the HGH!!

The employees at the gym give me weird looks, coming 3x's a day is unusual I guess:D One of the chicks that works the shake counter asked me if I was competing.. i was like "nope I'm just fat" LOL..

Last edited:
Ok... So I'm 23 days into this diet... I'm exhausted all the time... Lethargic as a mother fucker... I think that might be from the T3... I might have to cut that back... But so far I'm making great progress I'm half ready to slow down this weight loss alot.. Its a chore to do anything. But I'm torn... If I keep going till the end of next month I will be down around 15% bodyfat and feel great, but the process is grueling... I'm going to keep it up for now...

Well its either the t3 or the negative ~2500 calories a day... Not sure which lol

Last edited:
Ok... So I'm 23 days into this diet... I'm exhausted all the time... Lethargic as a mother fucker... I think that might be from the T3... I might have to cut that back... But so far I'm making great progress I'm half ready to slow down this weight loss alot.. Its a chore to do anything. But I'm torn... If I keep going till the end of next month I will be down around 15% bodyfat and feel great, but the process is grueling... I'm going to keep it up for now...

Well its either the t3 or the negative ~2500 calories a day... Not sure which lol

I would definitely lower the T3 dose. 150mcgs is a shit ton. I got lethargic and did NOT want to do anything at 100mcgs, i can only imagine 150 whew.

Id definitely drop that down to half what your running now. How much cardio are you doing?

I would definitely lower the T3 dose. 150mcgs is a shit ton. I got lethargic and did NOT want to do anything at 100mcgs, i can only imagine 150 whew.

Id definitely drop that down to half what your running now. How much cardio are you doing?

Ya... I have never been that high before... I checked Big A's cutting thread and saw that mentioned. So I figured I'd give it a try....

One a second note I just added ManPowers CEC stack and I feel like I could run screaming down the street...

I have so much bodyfat on me I just want to get rid of it so I'm up to an hour and 1/2 a day

Ya... I have never been that high before... I checked Big A's cutting thread and saw that mentioned. So I figured I'd give it a try....

One a second note I just added ManPowers CEC stack and I feel like I could run screaming down the street...

I have so much bodyfat on me I just want to get rid of it so I'm up to an hour and 1/2 a day

I can understand you wanting to get the body fat off and trust me, i completely understand how you feel. But damn bro, dont burn yourself out ya know? 150mcgs of T3 and an hour and a half of cardio, id burn out real quick.

But you know your body better then i know your body, so do what you do bro and ill be hear for support and motivation! :headbang:

I can understand you wanting to get the body fat off and trust me, i completely understand how you feel. But damn bro, dont burn yourself out ya know? 150mcgs of T3 and an hour and a half of cardio, id burn out real quick.

But you know your body better then i know your body, so do what you do bro and ill be hear for support and motivation! :headbang:

I have been thinking about it and I am going to cut the t3 back to 100mcg and the clen to 60mcg... I just added Ephedra and caffeine so I'll see how that works out... I cant keep feeling so lethargic...

I have been thinking about it and I am going to cut the t3 back to 100mcg and the clen to 60mcg... I just added Ephedra and caffeine so I'll see how that works out... I cant keep feeling so lethargic...

Good idea bro, the ephedra and caffeine will definitely help with the lethargy, but you can only do so much before your CNS decides enough is enough and then your really screwed.

Today is a major rest recovery and carb up day... I havent been very hungry lately but I'm going to try to get my carbs up to 350grams or more today...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws