over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARL informaiton testing!

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive started the ARL switch and am getting ready to start contest prep in a little while. so far, all is good. im sitting at 217lb which is where i want to be, and doing things slow and steady. I will be dropping down to the light heavies which i feel i present my best package. The pic below is my offseason condition and this is as lean as ive been all year.

At this point, if i HAD been using gear, which its illegal here, i would only be on 600mg total and nothing oral, no gh, no slin and no exotic compounds. I am still working with Phil and am very happy with how things are going and how my body is developing and also how much control I have over the way I look.

If it were legal i would use

Tren
Test
Decca

very low doses.

For those of you in countries where gear is legal, if the quality is HG or near HG then you dont need to blast thousands of mg a week. you actually spend less money for better results. just a heads up.

SO far ARL is standing up to its reputation of quality and legit information.

Ill be updating as i go along.

Thank you ARL and your associates.

ARL EMAIL[email protected]

ARL website

Attachments

• rear lat.jpg
    rear lat.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,895
Last edited:
Back from the Arnold and it was exhaustive. I was on ym diet the whole time and did not skip a beat. Wt is still hovering about 217lb and thats a goo thing. im getting leaner fuller all the time.

I had a few people i know come by to train and ask if i was sitting about 240lb. its always a good thing when people think you weigh more and ask you how many more weeks till the show and is it close!

my workouts continue to rotate the same way, cardio the same, and if i was on gear, that would be the same. ARL being switched to, would be proven to be dosed properly and with no pain, so all is good quality wise from them.

Staying the same wt and getting leaner is a very hard thing to do. Blowing up 20lb in a month is not real muscle gain, its water, so don't be confused when reading this that ARL isn't working. Real gains take time and its a slow but STEADY thing that REALLY makes a difference onstage.

For now, stay lean, keep getting stronger, and getting fuller. all going as planned!

Lucian

update

as of today im 217lb and 16 weeks out. Diet and training are on point which have been for a while now, and you can clearly see form changing certain supplements to a new brand i have still made progress. that means the ARL brand of supplements are high quality! If the quality had been bad, then i would regress instead of moving ahead! way to go ARL!

at 16 weeks we have made a few changes and in the coming weeks we will see how they pan out.

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,548
side chest

this is the fattest ive been all off season. Dropping to the 198lb cutoff without even doing the cardio and carb so far. as most know 19 lb in 16 weeks is nothing especially if this has been maintained thus far with less than 12 min of cardio a day and eating plenty of carbs and fats together. strength continues to creep up slowly as i tighten up a little bet at a time.
growing into the show is what is happening right now!

Lucian

Attachments

• side chest.jpg
    side chest.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,220
Last edited:
Looking great man, big and full.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Look good! ARL great guys with a hell of a product selection too! I used recently and was literally in shock how bunk.99% of "the other guys" product is!

b

as of yesterday my strength had gone up on all lifts this week. kind unexpectedly. nothing new with diet, nor training style ect, so it can only be one thing.

we will see in the next few weeks what happens as things truck along. diet will be changing a lil bit but training will stay the same. my wt is up alb on the scale, no increase in food or water, and always the same scale at the same time of day on the same day.

Good to see a respected vet logging my favourite sponsers gear

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

You look great Lucian. I too am now teamed up with ARL and will be using their products exclusively. From the looks of your progress, it was a wise choice. I will be following your progress from here on out and look forward to seeing what the final package will look like.

So its a week later and i am up to 221lb and look a bit tighter. Im fuller and stronger in the last week. I was 217 last weekend at the same time. Id say THINGS are working very good!!

This is the first time in a year ive been over 220lb.

Looking great bro! ARL has a lot of great reviews behind them and a lot of members as well! Going to run my next blast with them waiting on their domestic line! :headbang:

Also you said you running their line exclusively is that their GH as well? I know that is a brand they carry but just check if that is the sponsor you went with!

Well GL not that you need it! Great progress!:headbang:

Looking great bro! ARL has a lot of great reviews behind them and a lot of members as well! Going to run my next blast with them waiting on their domestic line! :headbang:

Also you said you running their line exclusively is that their GH as well? I know that is a brand they carry but just check if that is the sponsor you went with!

I dont use hgh.

gh thickens my skin. it happens to some people. it looks good all bloated in the off season but my skin wouldn't thin out.

New line coming very soon, stay tuned ;)

So 14 weeks out and im holding steady at 220lb. Strange though, im getting leaner and stronger. Not huge jumps but each day seems like im changing a bit. While the other guys are getting smaller towards the show i seem to be getting bigger. Now i pknow i will come down in wt to below 198lb but usually i start at my biggest and whiddle down.

Food is the same and training is going well. No machines. Havent touched a machine since sept.

No fat burners, no crazy new supplements. Arl is really clean, strong and legit and it doesnt take much like some other companies. Very happpy so far all the way around.

222lb as of today. People at the gym are asking questions. Although its only a few lb ive gained, im getting leaner at the same time.

Strength varies this week. Ive missed a lil sleep here and there and all the wts have stayed the same or gone up very slightly in some lifts.

11 weeks out this week. Glutes are starting to come in while my everything else contiues to get bigger. Arl experiment continues and mutation furthers.

As of today 226.5 lb and friggin leaner! Wtf! Great quality, great workouts, great results. Who could ask for anything more?G

After making adjustments to the diet, and adding a lil cardio as well as switching a few suups, im now going towards the light heavies again. 221 lb as of yeasterday.

Alr= quality with no pain. Awesome stuff but by now you are all hearing it from many places.

At 9 weeks out im starting to feel the drain happening. No matter how lean you stay prep still has the same feel when it starts.

Lucian

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity