over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jimmy's GH + DNP Log

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Whats up folks, as promised, I said I would be running a little DNP log alongside a stack of drugs, all at cool dosages. I got all things in hand, my last 12 tabs of T3, My last 50iu of Riptropin, some impeccable GAULS Test E, and what looks like is some legit yellow ass DNP, courtesy of some Vindicated dude, and Im gonna mix it all together and see what I can do in just 12 days.
So here is a picture of me this morning, Im currently weighing 227@ 6’3. From what it looks to me, I need to peel off a good 15-20lbs of my frame to really be lean, and Im using this log as my motivator to fight thru and reach my desired 210 but retain all my muscle. I will not touch a single weight during this time period, I am looking strictly for fat loss and I will be relying on diet and Test to maintain the muscle, while I jog my lard off. I am only doing this to prep before my upcoming Tren run, which will begin on day 20 of this log once the GH and DNP water has fallen off my body.
I will be doing this for an exact 12 days, no shorter and no further. I cannot handle constant heat of DNP combined with T3 and GH for too long, as this stack of drugs produces some nutty water retention, so BP is thru the roof. My exact protocol will be as follows…

6am

 11 grams of BCAA’s
 1 Gram of Vitamin C
 1 Cap of DNP
 2iu of Riptropin GH

35 minute Cardio ( medium jog , steady state the entire way )

7am

 25mcg T3
 1/2 CEC Cap (From ManPower, strong as shit! )

8am

 2 cups of black coffee with 3 packets of splenda each

9am

 4 Eggs
 1 Scoop of Whey

1pm

 7 Oz of Lean Meat (Chicken, Beef, or Turkey)
 2 Cups of Cheesy vegetables
 1 Scoop Whey

3pm

 1 Oatmeal Packet
 1 Scoop Whey
 1 Coffee

530pm

35 Minute Cardio

7pm

 7oz Lean Meat
 4 eggs
 1 Coffee

730pm

 25mg Aromasin
 2iu GH

That is all folks, I am hoping that I am able to chew off a good 12-15lbs before Spring arrives here, which is when I want Tren in my blood :D

Any comments, questions, critiques welcomed.

Attachments

• IMAG0136.jpg
    IMAG0136.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,466
  • IMAG0559.jpg
    IMAG0559.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 1,249
  • IMAG0560.jpg
    IMAG0560.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 1,056
  • IMAG0562.jpg
    IMAG0562.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 1,078
  • IMAG0567.jpg
    IMAG0567.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 1,092
And you made fun of me??? :D You fat bastard. I look forward to witnessing your transformation. And I'm curious to hear about your experience with DNP. That stuff scares me.

My sincere best wishes JJ.

And you made fun of me??? :D You fat bastard. I look forward to witnessing your transformation. And I'm curious to hear about your experience with DNP. That stuff scares me.

My sincere best wishes JJ.

LOL I know I know Im a little porker :D but I used to be an obese 285lbs a few years ago, so I have certainly come a long way, but now I need to get super lean. I will keep this log updated with pictures every 5 days

Thank you for your kind words

Last edited:
So, last night, I had my last cheat meal, which was 3 slices of pizza with some chocolate milk :D , So I figured this morning I would be holding a little extra water due to the bread and such...

This mornings cardio session wasnt as effortless as it usually is, I felt my torso meat jumping around from the body water, but tomorrow should be much better. I am actually fasting all of today until 530pm, in which I will have my 7oz of meat and my 4 eggs, tomorrow will begin the full diet.

Thank you sir...

Yesterday went very well, I completely fasted until 530pm when I ate my 7oz steak and my eggs... Didnt feel much heat yesterday

Today is another story...

I am down 2lbs and am sitting at 225. After having my coffee, the furnace kicked in. I have a small fan on me all day long while I work at the office, but its very tolerable with minimal moistness over my body. I have big hopes with this run, I will prove to you folks that insane dosages are NOT needed to make serious changes.

Great thread, i look forward to the updates.

Will defo be following.....good luck!! :D

Well, scale said 223lbs this morning, and I see and feel the difference!

4lbs in not even 3 days! I cant even imagine what I will look like by day 12! :D

Attachments

• IMAG0571.jpg
    IMAG0571.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 1,464
  • IMAG0573.jpg
    IMAG0573.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 2,002
Oh believe me I know, both GH and DNP add 2 phases of water to me, especially with Rips, they are very very strong. And just so ya know, Im on super low carbs, so its definitely not the diet causing the water retention. Im stoked so far though brother, your DNP is super nuts! I appreciate your good product and youre awesome service.

DNP does its job and does it well.

Just be sure to stay hydrated. And with electrolytes. Not just water.

No matter how much water youre holding in your skin, doesnt mean your organs are.

I suffered from dehydration once on DNP. Not cool. Not cool at all. Id rather of had the flu.

But I lost 20lbs in 3 weeks. lol

I drink a gallon of diet green tea (sweetened with splenda) per day, plus all my coffee's and I use sodium regularly with all my meals. This time around, I am not getting headaches, and I think it may just be that 1 gram of Vitamin C ive added in every morning.

Good luck bro....

Have a friend who is about to run DNP for 20 days....he has been dieting for a few weeks now...went from 22% down to 10% and keep mostly all his muscle...thanks to a solid diet and doing it the correct way. He is going to run the DNP for 20 days in the hopes of knocking off the last 2-3% that he wants to lose.

Oh believe me I know, both GH and DNP add 2 phases of water to me, especially with Rips, they are very very strong. And just so ya know, Im on super low carbs, so its definitely not the diet causing the water retention. Im stoked so far though brother, your DNP is super nuts! I appreciate your good product and youre awesome service.

how many grams of carbs are you eating per day? good luck with this! gonna be checking in

Glad to hear my stuff is working for you bro, good results so far! :D

how many grams of carbs are you eating per day? good luck with this! gonna be checking in

Hey Wifey :D , I am only having my one packet of oatmeal and maybe about 5-7 carbs per coffee, so I am having around 60 per day. In my first post, you can check out my diet. 240 + grams of protein , 60 carbs , and about 70 grams of fat.

Glad to hear my stuff is working for you bro, good results so far! :D

By the way, what are your caps dosed at? Not only is your stuff waaaay stronger than Genotec's DNP, it also visibly contains much more powder inside the capsule..

Hey Wifey :D , I am only having my one packet of oatmeal and maybe about 5-7 carbs per coffee, so I am having around 60 per day. In my first post, you can check out my diet. 240 + grams of protein , 60 carbs , and about 70 grams of fat.

gotcha gotcha! low carb is right, 60g for a male, yep that's low lol. looks like you'll be getting some good results keep it up!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws