over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New State, New Gym, New Log

NPCGUY

Registered
Just as the title says guys...Just moved, i'm at a new gym now, and i'm only a few months away from starting my next contest prep. This will be my new log, I will no longer be posting in my old one. I use Gear Depot products ONLY, so let's get that out there first and foremost. They are THE best sponsor on this board IMHO. Every single thing they do, every aspect of their services, is TOP notch! I will never use anyone else, nor do I need to. :headbang:

Current Cycle: test e 500/wk maybe changing soon, we'll see. EQ 900/wk, tren e 400/wk, tren may also change soon as well, we'll see. I will be adding in dbol at either 50 or 75/day in about a week or 2 as well. I'm trying to do one more blast before my prep starts, to put on as much quality muscle as I can, emphasis in QUALITY! I'm thinking lowering the test and tren to 250 and 200, keeping the EQ where it's at, and adding the dbol at 50/day for minimum water retention. But I may say EFF it, and just up the test, leave the tren or drop it to 200/wk, keep the EQ at 900, and run the dbol at 75/day for 4 weeks. Any suggestions?

My diet will be on point and more strict than it has been lately, to drop a tad bit of fat before my prep starts. I'm going to do 50g protein, 50g carbs, and as little fat as possible at every meal. Number of meals will vary day to day, depending on things in my daily life that will happen. I will definitely have pizza, cheeseburgers, steak and white potatoes, etc, here and there for the calorie surplus, but I won't go overboard.

Today - ARMS

This was my first workout in about a week and a half, after having 2 teeth extracted, drinking nothing but shakes for 5 days, and eating a shitty diet due to driving for 6 days straight lol, so bare with me.

Skull Crushers - 110x8, 100x8, 90x12

Reverse Cable Curls - 16x9, 15x8, 14x10

Tricep Pressdowns w/ straight bar - 16x12, 15x12, 14x12

Standing DB Curls - 65x8, 55x7, 50x8

Straight Bar Cable Curls - 16x10, 15x8, 14x7

1 Arm Low Pulley Cable Curls - 6x8, 5x10, 4x15

With the cable exercises, the plates on it go from 1-16, 16 being the heaviest. Well I know damn well that 16 is NOT 160lbs, cuz at my last gym i was doing 205lb tri pressdowns and reverse cable curls. So I dunno if a 10 for example, means 10kg or what. I know it's more than 10lbs. Anyone else have a cable setup like this?

Anyway, this was an AWESOME workout and I got a KILLER pump! I felt real strong and real good. After I was all pumped up, I didn't feel small anymore lol. I've been feeling real weak and small due to the shake drinking all the time and not training for a week and a half lol. I feel better now! haha :D

Current Cycle: test e 500/wk maybe changing soon, we'll see. EQ 900/wk, tren e 400/wk, tren may also change soon as well, we'll see. I will be adding in dbol at either 50 or 75/day in about a week or 2 as well. I'm trying to do one more blast before my prep starts, to put on as much quality muscle as I can, emphasis in QUALITY! I'm thinking lowering the test and tren to 250 and 200, keeping the EQ where it's at, and adding the dbol at 50/day for minimum water retention. But I may say EFF it, and just up the test, leave the tren or drop it to 200/wk, keep the EQ at 900, and run the dbol at 75/day for 4 weeks. Any suggestions?

lower test to about 300 and use prop, keep eq at 900 (watch hematocrit) and tren E at 400-600 wk (if you can handle it). I would prefer to use anadrol to dbol, but if set on running dbol 50mg daily is fine.

lower test to about 300 and use prop, keep eq at 900 (watch hematocrit) and tren E at 400-600 wk (if you can handle it). I would prefer to use anadrol to dbol, but if set on running dbol 50mg daily is fine.

I would prefer that as well, but i've never used it before. All I ever read is people with sky high blood pressure, nose bleeds, and no appetite. So I have stayed away from drol thus far. I AM probably going to use it in my prep though, as it seems like it would be a great choice there, I am just not sure when would be the best time to use it...16 weeks out? 12 weeks out? etc.

I start my prep 16 weeks out so I can do a nice and slow diet without needing anything drastic that may make me lose muscle. I am pretty lean right now though, so I just may make it a 12 weeks this time around, we'll see. I will definitely heed to your advice bro, thank you!

I would prefer to use anadrol to dbol

do you think injectable drol really is much better than caps? the site swelling, and lack of stomach distress is nice IMO but undecided on weather it's worth the extra $$$

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws