over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october) part 2

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
okay so after finishing my first blast of AAS in prep for my first comp i thought id start part 2 of my log to make it alot easier to read and user friendly, since i know scrolling through pages of posts can get annoying

heres a link to part 1, my first blast

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...56-thatblokes-log-his-first-show-october.html

okay lets start part 2

atm im 1 away from finishing the first blast, im back loading the blast with 100mg prop ED while my sustanon and tren eth clear my system

i will then take a 2-3 week break on my cruise and then start my next blast

current Stats
height: 5'10
bf% u can decide
body weight: 250

okay so heres the planned blast that will last 9 weeks:

Anabolics
1250mg sustanon (unigen life sciences)
400-500mg tren eth (eagle anabolics)
weeks 1-3 test prop, 100mg ED (eagle anabolics)

Ancileries
letro (ATEC pharmaceuticals)
finasteride (manpower)
cabergoline (manpower)
Ritalin (Novartis) (2mgs pre workout only on back day)

SEOs
big As protocol, injections in outer bicep head and outer triceps heads, start 1 week into my cruise and finishing protocol 3 weeks into blast

Supplements
Maxs whey protein banana, love this stuff, cheap and tastes great
L-arginine powder and tablets, morning and pre workout, 4 grams each time
niacin slow release tablets (nialor) twice a day
fish oils, 3 grams morning, 3 grams at dinner
NO xplode pre workout, 1 scoop on back day only
krill oil capsule, once a day (still gotta buy this)
milk thistle (still gotta go buy this, trying to find a cheap place to get it)

on hand if needed(hopefully not):
keflex: antibiotic
antihistamines: sleep aid
T3

Last edited:
Diet

5 meals a day, sometimes 6

how it will work:

the first 3 weeks into my blast i will only eat maintenance calories, once i stop my SEOs i will increase my calories by 500-1000 above maintenance in hope it gives a good anabolic environment for my arms to grow (the stubborn bastards)

diet will be pretty simple

all meals have 60 grams of protein in them each, (accept dinner which has 100 grams)

breakfast: will consist of an out cereal, barley,wheat etc, with skim milk(usualy 1-2 litres), 2-3 glasses of fruit juice, 2 scoops of whey protein, and handful of nuts

Lunch: usually rice or pasta, whey protein shake and some tuna, glass fruit juice or ice tea, and then usually some sort of junk food (commonly low fat ice cream or lollies)

Post workout: 2-3 scoops whey, 2-3 glasses of any sugar drink, and lollies

Dinner: always varies, live with my oldies so its wateva mum cooks, but a usual dinner would be 3-4 whole chicken breasts in bread crumbs, pan fried, with either rice, potatoes, bread or pasta

later in the night: whey protein shake with skim milk (half litre) and then another carb source which varies from yogurts, rice puddings, dried fruits, rice cakes, dry crackers etc

this is the base diet

as my body weight increases all i will do is increase my carb intake to accommodate for it, that is it, my fats will naturally increase with the carb sources i eat, so if ya look at my meal plan, all i will basically do is eat more rice, pasta, bread, cereal, etc,

i commonly eat close to 5000 calories a day maintenance, so if ya figure out how much protein i eat, you can then figure out or estimate how many carbs and fats i eat

obviously my food does vary in sources, the main meal being dinner which always changes, breakfast doesnt really change, neither does post workout, my lunch can vary a little in food sources

im going to try to eat as clean as possible this cycle, im usually a very dirty eater, but after this last blast and eating dirty im kinda put off junk and looking forward to clean food

vegies and fruits i will try to eat weneva im feeling extra hungry and have eaten enough calories for the day, its kinda hard eating them wen your always full

Training

focusL get strong as fuk in my bench and deadlift PB 455 bench, deadlift 750 raw handed, 800 with straps on a trap bar

heres a sample workout plan, i always log my workouts daily, so ull see any changes i make

Day 1: Chest,abs
day 2: legs,
day 3: triceps
day 4 biceps, abs
day 5:back, calves
day:6 rest
Repeat

reason for this split
i always get really bad DOMS after a leg day, so i need if as far away as possible from back day
back day will have big deadlifts, which destroys my glutes and needs rest away from leg day
i dont train shoulders, occasional medial delts, but i dont feel i need to, they get a great workout training back and chest
arms are getting a separate day so they get hit with full intensity, i also tend to rest on these days so i though id throw the easiest muscles on my CNS on these days so my CNS still recovers ready for myy back workout

Chest/abs day
flat bench, 5 sets, reps 1-5 range
incline press, 2 sets, 10-12 range
machine chest press, 4 sets, 12-15 rep ranges (slow negatives)
one handed machine dip, 2 sets, 15 reps, slow negative
super set(no rest between sets):
40 weighted crunches
30 lying leg raises
30 hanging pikes
20 jack knifes
15 double crunches

leg day
45 degree leg press, rep range 12-20, 4-5 second negatives, no pause between reps
leg extenions, 3 sets, 15-20 reps, slow negative, squeeze hard on contraction)
lying hamstring curls, 2 dropsets, 15-20 reps total

triceps day
skull crushers, 5 sets, 12-20 reps, 4-5 second slow negatives
one arm machine dips, 12-15 reps, 2 sets, slow negative

biceps/abs day
5 sets one arm dumbell curls, slow negative, 10-12 reps
super set(no rest between sets):
40 weighted crunches
30 lying leg raises
30 hanging pikes
20 jack knifes
15 double crunches

back/calve day
Deadlifts(no straps), 5 sets, rep range 1-5, reverse and then normal pyramided
v bar pull downs, reverse pull downs, 3 sets each, 4 second negative
t bar rows OR dumbell rows, heavy, rep range 5-10
machine chest assisted row, 3 sets, 12-15 reps, squeeze each rep, slow negative (4-5 seconds)
reverse flys, 2 sets, 12-15 reps, 5 second negative, controlled positive
reverse curls, 3 sets, 10-12 reps
standing calve raise on hack squat 12-15 reps, slow negative, big stretch, 4 sets

as you can see this workout for both back and chest is focused towards getting my bench and deadlift strong, while then moving towards hypertrophy exercises,
legs is a full hypertrophy workout, there are no squats becoz the DOMS in my lower back tends to last to long, and ruins my deadlift progression
arms are hypertrophy focused obviously, my arms have always been stubborn so i try to not overdo the volume and focus on progression, with HIT

they workout might change slightly week to week on the hypertrophy exercise choices, but this will be the basic set plan

Awesome detail and in for the ride bro.

Looking forward to gainz!

Subbed.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

its great to get so much detailed info.

why Ritalin on back days only?
how much of an effect do you get from that?
(I have some ,never tried..)

Enough variety for the arms? No long head triceps work... no long head biceps work... no brachialis work... when I mean work I mean focus because they will all assist to a degree except for LH triceps.

that by my estimates is around 45% of the upper arms dormant.

its great to get so much detailed info.

why Ritalin on back days only?
how much of an effect do you get from that?
(I have some ,never tried..)

ritalin on tren is like taking halotestin IMO, ull get an easy 5=% strength increase in your 1RM in most compound lifts, (deadlift being the main one for me) and combined with a little pre workout (NO xplode) it gives you the craziest focus, drive, and aggression so you can continue to pull big lifts throughout your entire workout without feeling fatigued

its probably my own personal little secret ive found that does wonders for strength training, but you need to take it with some sort of preworkout mix (caffeiene, creatine, l arginine) and trenbelone to get the best strength kick out of Ritalin

Enough variety for the arms? No long head triceps work... no long head biceps work... no brachialis work... when I mean work I mean focus because they will all assist to a degree except for LH triceps.

that by my estimates is around 45% of the upper arms dormant.

i do machine dips which i think hits the long head of the triceps, unless you know a better exercise? im always looking for new exercises

no long head work for biceps yes, any suggestions?

brachialis doesnt fuss me, my forearms are pretty solid and even that part of my bicep is pretty well developed for some strange reason

an a few front pics with my annoying arms, u can check my previous log of back and leg shots

Attachments

• me 2.jpg
    me 2.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 737
Last edited:
an another

Attachments

• me 1.jpg
    me 1.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 714
You are one big boy bud! :headbang:

i do machine dips which i think hits the long head of the triceps, unless you know a better exercise? im always looking for new exercises

no long head work for biceps yes, any suggestions?

brachialis doesnt fuss me, my forearms are pretty solid and even that part of my bicep is pretty well developed for some strange reason

Long Head Triceps
Single Arm Overhead Rope Extensions

- when doing left make sure you stand just to the left of the (low) pulley.
- you still face away from pulley... you are just on its left side.
- hold at the very bottom for 2 secs... imagine you're doing that 'hand down the back' stretch that everyone does but you are trying to touch your left lat.

Long Head Biceps
Incline dumbell curls

- set a bench to around 40-60 degrees (40 is better than 60 but there's some tight shoulders out there).
- you know you've got the right angle when you let your arms hang down with the dumbells and you feel a nice stretch in the bi's.
- keep your arms behind you as you curl up... they will want to move forward.

You will love these... remember keep your arms behind you when you curl and get a massive stretch in your tri's for the overhead extensions.

Whenever I'm in doubt about what an exercise is hitting... I simply ensure I have DOMS the next day... so I do alot of something and I do it hard.

When I did this with bar dips my anterior delt and lateral head tri's were the sore spots so that lead me to investigate long head work.

Long Head Triceps

- hold at the very bottom for 2 secs... imagine you're doing that 'hand down the back' stretch that everyone does but you are trying to touch your left lat.

Long Head Biceps
Incline dumbell curls

- set a bench to around 40-60 degrees (40 is better than 60 but there's some tight shoulders out there).
- you know you've got the right angle when you let your arms hang down with the dumbells and you feel a nice stretch in the bi's.

You will love these... remember keep your arms behind you when you curl and get a massive stretch in your tri's for the overhead extensions.

Whenever I'm in doubt about what an exercise is hitting... I simply ensure I have DOMS the next day... so I do alot of something and I do it hard.

When I did this with bar dips my anterior delt and lateral head tri's were the sore spots so that lead me to investigate long head work.

The nice thing about both of these exercises is they both hit the muscle in the fully stretched position...

Steve Holman & Johnathan Lawson go over stretch overload as one of the keys to hyperplasia in their book Ultimate Mass Workout.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Long Head Triceps

Long Head Biceps
Incline dumbell curls

i like ur bicep exercise, i cant do ur tricep exercise, as ive mentiioned i have chronic tendinitis and anything that causes my tricep to really stretch like that and then push from the big stretch KILLS, and my elbow swells and redens right up, other ideas?

how big are ur arms now?:rolleyes:

left is just over 18, rights just under 19

okay so todays workout

body weight: 249

trained: back

workout

Deadlifts
264X1
440X1
616X1
726X1
616X5
572X5
528X7

machine chest assited row, one handed
4 sets, 12-15 rep, 4 second negative

v bar pull downs, 4 second slow negative
200X15
180X14
180X12
160X15
180X14

ooo and this is a callus i tore open today after deadlifting the 726, so just wrapped a bandaid round it and ran some chalk through my hand so my hand didnt get sweaty and peel the band aid off

Attachments

• calus.jpg
    calus.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 638
Last edited:
i like ur bicep exercise, i cant do ur tricep exercise, as ive mentiioned i have chronic tendinitis and anything that causes my tricep to really stretch like that and then push from the big stretch KILLS, and my elbow swells and redens right up, other ideas?

Well you just diagnosed your problem... I've done a bit of research and there's an ART instructor in Gisborne... this will go away ridiculously quickly mate... I've treated many long head tricep insertions and it will amaze you how much better one treatment will have you feel.

Well you just diagnosed your problem... I've done a bit of research and there's an ART instructor in Gisborne... this will go away ridiculously quickly mate... I've treated many long head tricep insertions and it will amaze you how much better one treatment will have you feel.

sweet PM me details of the guy, i dont live far from melton so gisborne works great for me

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear